If you've ever sent a text message that you've later regretted sending (Tiger Woods, I'm looking at you), then a new texting application just released for the iPhone could be your new best friend.
The latest phishing attack on Twitter users swept the U.K. overnight claiming several prominent users.
A European online retailer has started selling Intel's first six-core processor for desktops before the chip's official release by the hardware giant.
New low-cost smartphones running Google's Android software have been launched in Taiwan recently and the good news is they should start showing up just about everywhere soon.
Nominet, the U.K.'s domain name registry, will begin implementing a security protocol on Monday designed to protect the DNS (Domain Name System).
Microsoft has several other botnets in its crosshairs, and believes it can use the same legal tactic against them that it deployed last week to strike at the Waledac botnet's command-and-control centers.
Less than four months after its unveiling at an early, experimental stage, Google Go looks promising to developers who say it offers significant improvements over other programming languages.
Microsoft and Google are stepping up their war of words. This time it's Microsoft's turn: It says Google is pointing fingers rather than addressing the European Commission's investigation into the search giant.
The hackers who broke into Google two months ago have gone after more than 100 companies, according to an estimate by security vendor Isec Partners.
A home electronics retail store has filed a class-action lawsuit against Sony Corp., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Toshiba Corp., LG Electronics Inc., Hitachi Ltd. and several subsidiaries, accusing the electronics manufacturers of colluding to fix p...
After Palm Inc. admitted that its smartphone sales were below expectations, rumors started swirling that the company might be sold, or that it could be beefing up its product line with a WiMax smartphone for Sprint Nextel.
PayPal said that India's central bank, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), has allowed it to resume Indian bank withdrawals for Indian businesses who use PayPal to sell their goods or services abroad.
That iPhone you adore may have been built by a child.
Intel on Monday will officially release the latest Atom N470 processor, which should bring faster performance and longer battery life to netbooks, a source familiar with Intel's plans said.
Remember that Hubspot statistic that revealed that almost 56 per cent of Twitter accounts are not following anyone? Or the one from Harvard Business Review which stated 10 per cent of active Twitter users are responsible for 90 per cent of all the tw...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 2 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 3 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 4 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 5 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- These solar road panels could turn our world into Tron
- New Satana ransomware encrypts user files and master boot record
- Firmware exploit can defeat new Windows security features on Lenovo ThinkPads
- Use Apache Spark? This tool can help you tap machine learning
- Intel tunes its mega-chip for machine learning
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCJunior PM/ConsultantACT
- CCContract IT Assistant (IT Security/IT Audit) 160621/ITA/361Asia
- FTOracle Fusion Implementation ConsultantNSW
- CCOracle Administrators with SiebelACT
- CCProject Analyst/ CoordinatorVIC
- CCAgile Product Manager/ UX, Web, Digital Project ManagerNSW
- CCSAP Project Manager- HR/Payroll- Finance Systems IntegrationNSW
- CCServiceNow DeveloperVIC
- CCDigital Business AnalystVIC
- FTTableau BI DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Change Manager - Western SydneyNSW
- FTTIBCO Technical LeadNSW
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- FTFull-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCHybrid Mobile App DeveloperNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CCProject DirectorWA
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- CCBusiness Analyst - TravelNSW
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- CCProgram DirectorNSW
- CCSenior IT Automated TesterNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW