Hackers may have hit the Australian Telecommunications User Group (ATUG) Web site, according to Google which has placed security threat warnings across all pages displayed in searches.
Telstra (ASX:TLS) has confirmed that the Enhanced HSPA (eHSPA) addition to the Next G wireless network is compatible with Next G devices, clearing the way for the world's first 21Mbps national network.
Friday's false report on CNN's iReport site that Apple CEO Steve Jobs had suffered a heart attack is a strong example of potential pitfalls posed by so-called citizen journalists.
Symantec has developed a new online service to protect children from Internet dangers.
Microsoft denies that it has instituted a hiring freeze, despite an internal memo described by an employee indicating the move.
The computing grid built to carry data from the Large Hadron Collider to scientists around the world is also being used to speed the development of life-saving drugs and uncover the causes of climate change, people involved in the project said Friday...
The rumor mills have been running at full capacity to figure out the mystery behind a new Apple product called the MacBook Brick. Over at 9to5mac an (undisclosed and unspecified) Apple insider revealed that the Brick is in fact a new manufacturing pr...
Toshiba is close to launching its first commercial direct-methanol fuel-cell device, which promises a faster way to recharge portable electronics products.
Google and Yahoo will further delay their controversial search-advertising deal in the face of an ongoing investigation by the US Department of Justice.
Sanyo Electric has developed a blue laser diode that will help lay the ground toward higher capacity and faster Blu-ray Disc systems.
The Unified Threat Management (UTM) market has already started to outgrow the point security solution segment, said analyst firm IDC.
Apple faces a tough quarter, according to ChangeWave Research, which Monday projected a drop in consumer plans to buy a Macintosh computer in the next 90 days.
Microsoft Monday laid out its road map for SQL Server and a complement of add-ons it hopes will eventually redefine business intelligence and data warehousing.
The only thing that seems clear today is that the US is in a recession and possibly a bad one. No one is certain what will happen next. Events are changing almost by the hour. How much help will a federal bailout deliver to the nation's financial sys...
The overall economic cost of Wall Street's collapse has yet to be totaled. But it's clear that IT departments will be laboring under some changed conditions in the months ahead.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 4 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
- 5 Kogan Agora 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- FBI, Secret Service studying 'scope' of reported bank cyberattacks
- Retailers urged to defend against 'Backoff' point-of-sale malware
- HTC Desire 610 smartphone
- Round LG G Watch R has Plastic-OLED display, heart monitor and is waterproof
- IBM Watson now answers your questions before you ask
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW