Pardon the produce-heavy language, but Apple is in one serious pickle.
Microsoft will release its first full-featured Bing search client for Android in the next six weeks, matching the search capabilities that Microsoft offers for the iPhone, company executives said Tuesday.
A leading Australian vision research group has weighed in on the 3D TV health debate, stating that 3D television is unlikely to cause a negative effect if viewed under normal conditions.
Microsoft urged Windows users to update their software Tuesday, saying it's now seen more than 25,000 attacks leveraging one of the critical bugs fixed in July's monthly security patches.
One of Telstra's main unions has accused the telco of listening in on its conference calls with unionised staff in an attempt to pick up intelligence on its industrial action and bargaining plans.
Facebook has about 150 million mobile users, up from just 100 million in April, and is counting on cell phones as the key platform for the future, according to the social-networking giant's head of mobile products, Eric Tseng.
A company called XPRT Ventures has sued eBay for patent infringement, asking the court for US$3.8 billion in damages.
Despite the U.S. government spending billions of dollars to encourage electric utilities to roll out the Internet-powered smart grid, the nation is at a critical stage for adoption of the next-generation electrical system and accompanying smart meter...
A New York man has filed suit against Facebook claiming he owns 84 percent of the world's largest social network. Paul D. Ceglia, the man behind the lawsuit filed in the Supreme Court of the State of New York, claims Facebook owes him damages relatin...
Improved silicon and firmware from Ozmo Devices will turn a Wi-Fi-equipped Windows 7 laptop into a local hotspot for peripherals such as a keyboard and mouse.
Thieves are stealing credit-card numbers through skimmers they secretly installed inside pumps at gas stations throughout the US Southeast, using Bluetooth wireless to transmit stolen card numbers.
You can now check your Facebook status updates and add friends within Microsoft Outlook, thanks to an update to the Outlook Social Connector plugin.
Microsoft officials today described how upcoming Windows Phone 7 smartphones will perform within a network of Windows 7 PCs and Xbox gaming consoles through a new Windows Live cloud platform to make the mobile experience easier and more powerful for ...
Microsoft today patched five vulnerabilities in Windows and Office, including a bug hackers have been exploiting for almost a month.
Apple's App Store may well be a haven of new, always-updated touch-based gaming experiences, but what if you have an urge for some retro gaming? A recent how-to will show you how to get Super Nintendo gaming on your iPad.
There are many laptops and convertibles on the market but few represent a full realisation of what a Windows-based convertible can be – a total marriage of Windows’ features with the hardware to make the most of it. This is why Microsoft made its own device, the Surface Pro, which is now in its fourth iteration.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- PC World Test rig 2017
- Samsung blames batteries from two makers for Note7 explosions
- Why Apple will make smart glasses
- Lavabit developer has a new encrypted, end-to-end email protocol
- Apple sues Qualcomm over patent licensing and $1B in payments
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Financial Planning - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- TPProject Manager - Data ManagementSA
- TPAndroid DeveloperSA
- CCCapacity and Performance Analyst - Mainframe - Z SystemsVIC
- CCSAP HR/ Payroll Support ConsultantNSW
- CCSCRUM MasterVIC
- CCIntegration Systems SpecialistQLD
- CCProject/ Operational CoordinatorNSW
- FTManager Integration PlanningNSW
- FTLinux EngineerNSW
- FTNational Manager of Security - We are looking for a strong Leader - Syd CBDNSW
- FTSecurity System EngineerSA
- FTJnr Security SOC Analyst (Tier 1) - Permanent - North Ryde BasedNSW
- TPTest ManagerQLD
- CCSenior PMO Analyst - ReportingNSW
- FTInformation Security ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Content CoordinatorVIC
- CCService ManagerACT
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantNSW
- CCIntegration DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnology Testing Services ManagerVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Developer - Appian/PegaVIC