Nikon today introduced two digital SLRs: The D3000, which is aimed at mainstream and novice users, and the D300s, aimed squarely at professional and enthusiast shooters.
Looks like we'll be waiting a little longer for USB 3.0 after all. The Inquirer is reporting that Asus plans to ditch the snazzy USB 3.0-equipped P6X68 mobo that I wrote about last week. The highly anticipated board was to be the worlds first with Su...
eBay has begun developing an alternative to the P2P technology used by Skype as a licensing dispute drags on and threatens to close the popular IP telephony service.
Sales fell at all three divisions of Motorola in the second quarter, though the ailing communications company posted a profit based on special accounting items.
Microsoft executives put a rosy glow on the company's prospects and performance at the company's annual financial analysts meeting, despite a recent quarterly report that fell short of revenue expectations by US$1 billion.
The Firefox Web browser is fast approaching its billionth download and is likely to hit that milestone some time on Friday.
This weekend, Microsoft, in conjunction with Bungee Studios, will be hosting a Halo-themed event at Cockatoo Island in preparation for the release of the hotly anticipated Halo 3: ODST. In addition to playing public bouts of Halo 3, attendees will be...
Disney and Universal Studios are among 13 production companies that are trying to get BitTorrent search engine the Pirate Bay closed.
Say what you will about research analysts, but it's clear to everyone that StarCraft II is going to sell pretty well. Just how well is the question and specifically, when? Well, Wedbush Morgan analyst Michael Pachter predicts StarCraft II is going to...
Outspoken political commentator and host of Fox News' The O'Reilly Factor, Bill O' Reilly has attacked a new viral advertisement for Guitar Hero 5 calling it's nude (but censored) female models "pinheads" and the ad itself "shameless."
McAfee on Thursday announced it has entered into an agreement to acquire e-mail and Web security vendor MX Logic for about US$140 million in cash.
Many potential buyers of laptops priced under US$300 in the U.S. had an unpleasant surprise over the weekend: The machines would not be eligible for a free upgrade to Microsoft's upcoming Windows 7 operating system.
Worried you might not have enough time to live it up right before an apocalyptic asteroid crashes into Earth and ruins your whole day?
Dell was fined on Thursday by a Taiwanese city agency for failing to meet sales obligations of heavily discounted products resulting from online pricing snafus, according to online news reports.
The update of the T-Mobile USA G1 Android smartphone, the new myTouch 3G, goes on sale nationally Aug. 5 and reviews are beginning to trickle in.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Airbnb guest suspected of stealing $35k from San Francisco home
- Nokia reaches deal to sell Here business to Audi, BMW Group and Daimler
- Indian government orders ISPs to block 857 porn websites
- DNS server attacks begin using BIND software flaw
- Fake Apple iOS crash reports prove tricky to remove
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC