According to Sony, the updated PSP "will feature a new LCD screen with a wider color gamut and anti-reflection technology, as well as a built-in microphone to enhance both multi-player gaming and Skype calls." All previous features of the PSP-2000, i...
A year after Microsoft released a keypad attachment for Xbox 360 controllers, Sony will do the same for PS3 to combat clunky typing and ready gamers for the text-enabled Home service.
Two North Carolina parents have allowed their son to drop out of high school to concentrate on playing Guitar Hero full-time.
The quad-core chips that have sat at the top of the microprocessor heap for two years are about to begin to be replaced by their bigger, burlier older brother - the 6-core processor.
Embedded chips will fuel the growth of the Internet in the future, making it available everywhere, an Intel executive said on Tuesday.
When Intel lays out its vision for the future, the chipmaker most often focuses on new uses for its Atom processor, greater mobility and, of course, plans to develop more and more chips.
Intel and Yahoo have partnered in the development of a hardware and software platform designed to meld television and the Internet.
Microsoft has announced that more than 450,000 downloads have been recorded, to date, of the newly-launched version of SQL Server 2008.
While the company only has a 10 percent share of the search market with its Live Search technology, Microsoft has big plans to enhance its platform regardless of what happens with its now-dormant proposal to buy Yahoo.
Ericsson and STMicroelectronics will form a joint venture to build semiconductors and platforms for mobile devices, the companies said Wednesday.
Microsoft has seeded its most popular corporate patch product with references to Windows 7, the upcoming replacement for Windows Vista, according to network administrators.
Can't wait to get your hands on a system running Intel's upcoming Nehalem processors?
IBM is investing US$300 million to build 13 new data centers that will help customers around the world recover from disaster by storing their data remotely in a cloud-based storage model.
A team of computer scientists has proposed a new algorithm that makes routers operate more efficiently by automatically limiting the number of network route or link-state updates they receive.
Ebay Wednesday announced that it is cutting the cost to list an item in its fixed price format by more than 70%, a move the online auctioneer said provides sellers its most competitive price list yet.
Latest News Articles
- Acer ships first Chromebooks with Intel's Core i3 chip
- Malware hidden in Chinese inventory scanners targeted logistics, shipping firms
- Google gets a helping hand from Microsoft, IBM, Red Hat
- US chases supercomputing crown with multipetaflop Trinity system
- Oracle gives sneak peek at its plans for OpenWorld
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 Nokia’s flagship Lumia 930 on sale 11 July in Australia
- 5 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »
- CCL2 Technical Engineer - RightFaxVIC
- FTTechnology Development DirectorNZ
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- FTOBIEE BI/DW ConsultantNSW
- FTHead of Service ExperienceNZ
- FTOBIEE BI/DW ConsultantNSW
- CCeFinance Change ManagerNSW
- FTRelationship/Partnerships ManagerNSW
- FTService Operations DirectorNZ