All browser makers should take a page from Google's Chrome and isolate untrusted data from the rest of the operating system, a noted security researcher said today.
In a small meeting room at the edge of the show floor at the Consumer Electronics Show, a startup company is demonstrating a motion-sensing interface technology that could offer a radical new way for interacting with games, PCs and televisions.
Cisco acquired more start-ups than any other corporation over the past decade, in a list dominated by IT vendors such as IBM, Microsoft, EMC and Oracle.
Intel is ramping up efforts to push low-power Atom chips in the burgeoning category of tablet devices, a market where the chip giant, which dominates netbooks, faces tough competition from competitors like Nvidia.
Google continues to broaden it business focus, now seeking permission to buy and resell electricity.
Microsoft asked an appeals court for a rehearing in the patent case that requires the software giant to pay US$290 million in damages and prevents it from selling the current version of Word starting on Monday.
Oracle on Tuesday will release a patch update that includes 24 security fixes for its database, application server and other products.
The UK Financial Services Authority has launched fraud proceedings against four former directors of iSOFT Group.
Google support forums are awash with people looking for help for problems with their Nexus One phones -- and unable to find it.
CES may have "consumer" right in its name, but this year's show featured plenty of hot new products aimed squarely at small and midsized businesses.
MagicJack is demonstrating a device near the International Consumer Electronics Show this week that it claims will let consumers make VoIP calls using any GSM phone.
Budget online retailer Kogan Technologies has announced the launch of two new televisions using LED backlighting technology. Available in 26in and 32in sizes, the as-yet-unnamed televisions are priced at $599 and $799, respectively — significan...
Micro-Star International (MSI) unveiled two prototype dual-screen netbooks at the International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas on Thursday: a model with two 7-inch screens and another with two 10-inch screens.
Asustek Computer showed off its new 'wave' design concept in a few devices on Thursday at the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES), including a concept netbook that unfolds into a tablet PC and a 47-inch LED TV.
Intel on Thursday showed the first smartphone based on its upcoming Moorestown platform for mobile devices.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- This startup uses machine learning to turn your old enterprise apps into mobile ones
- AMD gets into SSDs with value Radeon R3 drives
- How Intel knocked itself out of the smartphone chip market
- Google Slides makes it easier to talk back to presenters
- Google turns on HTTPS for all blogspot blogs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW
- CCSkilled Sitecore / .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCJava Developer - multiple opportunitiesNSW
- FTApplication Manager | Telco IndustryVIC
- CCIT Solution Architect - ApplicationsNSW
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- FTSenior DBA / Team LeadVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperWA
- CCAzure DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager, Technology Upgrade & RefreshNSW
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA
- CCRemedy AdministratorNSW
- FTNetwork ConsultantNSW
- FTAzure ArchitectQLD
- FTManager; Enterprise ArchitectureNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- CCAWS ArchitectNSW
- CCSiebel AnalystACT
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT