Communications Minister Stephen Conroy appears to have backed a so-called 'opt-out' model for the National Broadband Network where Australians would be required to choose not to have fibre internet connected to their premises -- as opposed to the cur...
Panasonic unveiled a slew of new Lumix cameras just last week, but the company wasn't quite done with its winter camera and camcorder announcements.
Asian telco Pacnet has joined the Pacific Fibre consortium which is aiming to build an undersea fibre telecommunications cable between Australia, New Zealand the Unites States.
Panasonic unveiled its first two consumer camcorders capable of recording video in 3D on Wednesday.
Canonical is offering enterprises a chance to try cloud computing via a virtual appliance that bundles Ubuntu Linux with the IBM DB2 Express-C database running on the Amazon EC2 (Elastic Compute Cloud) public cloud platform.
If there's one technology that can greatly improve computing environments of any size, it's virtualization. By using a single physical server to run many virtual servers, you can decrease operational costs and get far more bang for your buck. Whether...
HP is bringing prefab building construction to the data center world.
At a launch today in Sydney, Google Australia's engineering director Alan Noble announced Student Voice, a Web site targeting young people interested in the 2010 Federal election.
Memory maker SanDisk has ousted its latest USB flash drive, claiming it's the smallest that the company has ever released.
At an event at Google's Australian headquarters in Sydney, the search giant announced the launch of a Web site allowing Australians to track the search popularity of political parties, leaders and election policies.
Apple this morning released Australian pricing on its refreshed iMac and Mac Pro lines, as well as a new multi-touch trackpad peripheral. However, it has not yet released Australian pricing for its new 27" LED display, saying only that "international...
The ABC's iView catch-up television service is now available on Sony's Internet-connected BRAVIA televisions and Blu-ray players.
All the most commonly used Internet browsers are vulnerable to exploits that can force them to cough up users' personal information that can be used to hack into bank accounts or set them up for other attacks, the Black Hat 2010 conference will be to...
Sony Online Entertainment is introducing EverQuest II Extended -- a free-to-play version of the popular massively multiplayer online game that exists separately from the subscription model.
Nvidia is extending its 3D offerings from homes to businesses, announcing new 3D glasses and transmitters for use in meetings and presentations.
There are many types of laptops on the market these days, but few are as versatile as a Windows Convertible laptop – whether the task is media consumption or content creation.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- SHA-1 collision can break SVN code repositories
- Google is giving away a Chromecast with the Google Home
- SK Telecom pushes for interoperable quantum crypto systems
- Facebook's Telecom Infra Project is a year old
- Cog Systems offers more secure version of HTC A9 smartphone
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer - NetApp SpecialistNSW
- FTWeb Developer/ReportsNSW
- TPNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst - PeopleSoft HR/Payroll ProjectVIC
- TPGIS Developer - 6 month ContractQLD
- FTProject Manager (Software product development)VIC
- FTFront End DeveloperQLD
- CCDesktop RolloutVIC
- CCSAP Billing & Invoicing ConsultantNSW
- TPProject Manager to manage two concurrent ProjectsQLD
- FTTechnical Team Leader | ArchitectQLD
- FTBranch Practice Manager - SecurityQLD
- CCSenior Networks Specialist - DNS PlatformVIC
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTPerformance TesterACT
- TPTechnical Business Analyst - DigitalQLD
- FTFinancial ERP Customer SME / Solution Consultant / System AccountantNSW
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - ITMSP - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence Analyst / DeveloperNSW
- FTApplication Support SpecialistNSW
- TPIT Project Manager - Office relocationVIC
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCFinance Analyst/ Project SpecialistVIC