Amazon has unveiled a new royalty plan that will allow book publishers and authors to make more money off of e-books sold for the Kindle e-reader.
More than half of storage customers in a recent survey say they are considering offloading some of their storage needs to cloud providers, despite concerns about security.
Japanese consumers will be the first in the world to get their hands on Sony Ericsson's new Xperia X10 smartphone when it goes on sale here in April through carrier NTT DoCoMo, the companies said Thursday.
The ABC is set to launch a digital television channel devoted solely to continuous news updates. It will be the first of its kind on free-to-air digital television in Australia.
Apple is looking at ways TV, magazine and newspaper content can be presented differently on its upcoming tablet device, according to a report published in the Wall Street Journal on Wednesday.
University researchers have built nanoparticles designed to cling to artery walls and slowly release medicine - a breakthrough that could help fight heart disease.
Looking to buy a new vehicle at a bargain price?
Businesses claim to have improved their management processes and the way in which IT supports them, more than a year after the recession began to bite hard.
A European IT consulting firm is warning large enterprises and government entities not to deploy OpenOffice.org until Oracle Corp. shows proof that it will invest as heavily in the development of open-source productivity suite as project champion Sun...
IT budgets will only rise by a weighted global average of 1.3 percent in nominal terms in 2010, compared with 2009 levels where IT budgets declined 8.1 percent, said Gartner following the release of results from the 2010 CIO survey by Gartner Executi...
Oracle will provide more details about its plans for Sun Microsystems at an event next Wednesday, the same day European regulators are expected to sign off on the deal.
Growth at PayPal and its core auction business helped eBay beat analyst expectations for the fourth quarter.
Hitachi Australia has revealed that it is sponsoring the 2010 Sydney Festival, donating six installation-grade LCD projectors for use in the foyer of the Seymour Centre.
Mobile operator 3 Scandinavia on Wednesday signed a deal with Ericsson to roll out broadband at 42 Mbps and then 84 Mbps in its Swedish and Danish 3G networks.
Taiwan's biggest DRAM maker, Nanya Technology, reported its first net profit in nearly three years on Wednesday, as DRAM prices rose and demand remained strong in the fourth quarter of last year.
Nothing speeds up your computer like a Solid State Disk (SSD). But there are plenty of unreliable drives out there so it’s Crucial you buy from a brand you can trust. But before looking at the benefits, just what is an SSD?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- IoT security is getting its own crash tests
- Telstra wins National Cancer Screening Register contract
- Salesforce picks AWS as preferred public cloud provider
- NBN Co's poor document security enabled document leaks that could have been avoided
- This autonomous boat is trying to cross an ocean using only solar power
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- CCProject/ Change ManagerQLD
- CCIT Security Consultant -NSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCLMS Administrator and e- Learning Development Project OfficerSA
- CCProgram Business Implementation Director- HR Payroll, FINSW
- CCFull Stack Developer - AngularNSW
- CCMessaging Engineer - BAU SupportNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsNSW
- CCProject Manager - Business IntelligenceVIC
- CCMobility SpcialistACT
- CCSystems Engineer - Wintel, VMWare and CitrixNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTCloud ArchitectAsia
- CCIT Program ManagerACT
- CCProject Manager NetworksNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer, Renewable ContractAsia
- CCSenior Test AnalystQLD
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160520/AP/985Asia
- CCMicrosoft System Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCMultiple Oracle Fusion SOA/BPEL Developer OpportunitiesVIC
- FTNetwork SpecialistVIC