After wowing onlookers at the Consumer Electronics Show earlier this year, the highly anticipated Adam tablet is out of the experimental phase and could become available to users soon, perhaps by the end of this year.
IBM said Friday it intends to purchase marketing software maker Unica for roughly US$480 million, in a move that will boost Big Blue's capabilities for creating focused marketing campaigns. The deal is expected to close in the fourth quarter of this ...
Facebook said Friday it has restored a feature that lets users receive e-mail notifications of new messages sent by their friends, according to a company spokeswoman.
Organizations hoping to streamline their deployments of Linux got two new options this week for running the open source OS remotely.
Dell on Friday refuted accusations that it was withholding evidence in connection with a long-running case charging the PC maker of willingly selling faulty PCs.
IBM said Friday it intends to purchase marketing software maker Unica for roughly $US480 million, in a move that will boost Big Blue's capabilities for creating focused marketing campaigns. The deal is expected to close in the fourth quarter of this ...
Google will put up a fight in response to the patent- and copyright-infringement lawsuit that Oracle filed over the use of Java in the Android mobile phone platform.
An Apple manager with responsibilities for the company's contract manufacturing in Asia was arrested Friday and charged with accepting kickbacks.
Whatever else you may do with your PC, it's likely that you print out at very least the odd letter, document or photograph. Papers and inks can be expensive, so printing wisely isn't just a matter of choosing the right printer for the job; you also n...
P&G's Jim Fortner Ask a Premier 100 IT Leader Jim Fortner
It seems Microsoft didn't get pummeled enough in the "<a href="http://www.infoworld.com/d/adventures-in-it/microsoft-vs-apple-battle-rages-731">I'm a Mac, you're a PC</a>" ad campaign, so it's coming back for more. This time <a href="http://www.pcwor...
Oracle appeared to confirm this week what many in the computer industry already suspected: The OpenSolaris project is dead.
Google has unveiled its latest feature for Android smartphones: Voice Actions.
The Federal Court has found that consumer electronics manufacturer Panasonic misled customers in a 2008 promotion in which it had offered a free Nintendo Wii console for customers who purchased one of a certain range of televisions.
Shanda Literature, one of China's largest online publishers, released a new e-reader called Bambook this week, making it available to a select number of customers.
Singing praises about a device that literally ‘sings’ – find out what this is all about.
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Inkle's space archaeologist adventure won't tell you if your lost language translations are wrong
- Dell's 28-inch 4K monitor is just $300 right now
- Apple: Macs and iPhones are safe from newly revealed CIA exploits
- Microsoft delays tools for third-party Cortana integrations
- Google Play faces cat and mouse game with sneaky Android malware
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTMonitoring Tools Support l NimSoft , SMARTS, ehealth, TivoliNSW
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- CCExecutive SupportWA
- TPLead TesterNSW
- FTSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Web DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst AgileQLD
- TPApplication DeveloperACT
- TPSQL Server Developer | 3 month contract |NSW
- CCIT Project Scheduler- Port MacquarieNSW
- FTFinance AnalystVIC
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTDatabase DeveloperVIC
- FTICT Project ManagerNSW
- FTApplication Support LeadQLD
- TPProject SchedulerVIC
- TPSenior Performance TesterQLD
- CCQuote WriterVIC
- FTServer Engineer l Windows l VMWare l Active DirectoryNSW
- TPGIS Developer - 6 month ContractQLD
- FTSAP Data Migration SpecialistACT
- FTHadoop Service AdministratorWA
- FTIncident and Problem ManagerVIC
- FT.net Developer (Front and Back end)QLD