Samsung's GT-S8500 Wave at Mobile World Congress
The Middlesex-London Health Unit of London, Ontario, worked with a group of 16- to 20-year-olds to develop an educational video game about the dangers of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). This is what they came up with.
The former chairman of one of China's largest electronics companies, Gome Electrical Appliances Holding, has been charged with operating illegal businesses, insider stock trading and bribery, according to the government's China Daily newspaper.
Dell plans to offer packages of software and services around its hardware in a bid to increase sales, a company executive said on Friday.
Google apologized on Saturday, saying it has made several changes to its new social-networking application Buzz to allay privacy concerns.
While LTE modems delivering mobile broadband services already appearing on the market, LTE phones are still some way off -- not least because manufacturers and operators have yet to agree how calls will be placed and voice traffic carried over LTE's ...
Ericsson is showing off a prototype of its Android-based IPTV Remote, which allows users to control TVs throughout their homes, as well as heating systems. The prototype has a 10-inch touchscreen, a forward-facing camera and speakers and could also b...
Motorola released its eighth Android smartphone on Monday called the Quench or Cliq XT, which comes with a touchscreen and a virtual keyboard.
Twenty-four mobile network operators have formed the Wholesale Applications Community to avoid fragmenting the apps market and to give developers one point of entry to all the members, the GSM Association announced on Monday.
High Tech Computer (HTC), the world's biggest maker of smartphones running Microsoft's Windows Mobile operating system (OS) and Google's Android mobile OS, plans to launch its first smartphone with Microsoft's latest offering, Windows Phone 7, in the...
Both Qualcomm and ST-Ericsson are demonstrating at Mobile World Congress concept smartphones that can connect to and play HD content on TVs.
Microsoft unveiled the next version of its operating system for mobile phones, Windows Phone 7 Series, featuring a move away from applications and towards functions.
Microsoft took the wraps off of Windows Phone 7 Series (the official name for Windows Mobile 7) here Monday at Mobile World Congress. Slated to launch on handsets by holiday season 2010, Windows 7 is a complete overhaul from previous versions of the ...
Opera Software's beta of Opera 10.5 leapfrogged every rival to become the world's fastest browser, benchmark tests show.
In separate announcements from Barcelona today, three traditional powerhouses in computing and communications -- Microsoft, Intel and Nokia -- kick-started major revamps to their technology to adapt to a quick-changing smartphone and mobile device ma...
You can’t just rush out and buy the most expensive hard disk and expect it to be the best at fulfilling all your needs. Different hard disks are designed for different uses and if you buy the wrong one you’ll either waste a lot of money or find that it simply won’t work with your chosen task. Here we list the top 10 things to look out for when you buy a new hard disk, whether it’s for a laptop, desktop, Networked Attached Storage (NAS) device or a server in a data center.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- A hacker wants to sell 10 million patient records on a black market
- Microsoft's open sourcing of .NET hits a major milestone
- Qualcomm wants to bring LTE to more IoT devices
- HPE's CTO is leaving amid more change at the company
- Red Hat polishes JBoss EAP for a cloud-native future
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTAutomation Test Engineer | C#/.Net focusNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCUrgent requirement for a Splunk SMEVIC
- CCTenable Security - Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (System Backup Operation/UNIX) 160615/AP/791Asia
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- CCMiddleware Developer - BaselineACT
- CCMidrange Technical ArchitectQLD
- CCEnvironment Manager - POSVIC
- FTProject Manager - Insurance experience neededNSW
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- FTVoice ArchitectNSW
- CCOffice 365 Project ManagerNSW
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Applications SpecialistQLD
- CCProject Scheduler - IT Security ProgramNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/Oracle) 160603/AP/vmpAsia