Australian Internet service provider AAPT has launched the country's first residential ADSL2+ broadband plans without a download quota.
Samsung yesterday launched its 2010 notebook range high above Sydney Harbour.
Telstra has upgraded its Next G network to support speeds of up to 42 megabits per second (Mbps) in parts of Australia and has also released a new mobile broadband device to take advantage of the upgrade.
Adobe on Monday introduced the Flash Player 10.1 and AIR platform for the Google Android mobile operating system. With this announcement, Adobe plans to present the AIR platform as a tool for building mobile apps that run on multiple phone platforms.
At the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Microsoft revealed the first major details for the first line of Windows 7-compatible phones, including games and Xbox Live compatibility.
Nokia and Intel have become allies in a new clash of the operating systems with the joint creation of the MeeGo. MeeGo is an operating system that blurs the line between a robust mobile phone OS and a lightweight netbook OS.
Sony Ericsson's XPERIA X10 smartphone, the company's first handset to run Google's Android operating system, was announced well before Mobile World Congress in Barcelona. However, for many people MWC was the first chance to get some one on one time w...
In a day and age of high tech, touch screen smartphones with extra large displays designed for multimedia and Internet consumption, a handset the size of a credit card seems so 1999. Sony Ericsson doesn’t seem to think so though, as it has just unwra...
Samsung's GT-S8500 Wave at Mobile World Congress
The Middlesex-London Health Unit of London, Ontario, worked with a group of 16- to 20-year-olds to develop an educational video game about the dangers of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). This is what they came up with.
The former chairman of one of China's largest electronics companies, Gome Electrical Appliances Holding, has been charged with operating illegal businesses, insider stock trading and bribery, according to the government's China Daily newspaper.
Dell plans to offer packages of software and services around its hardware in a bid to increase sales, a company executive said on Friday.
Google apologized on Saturday, saying it has made several changes to its new social-networking application Buzz to allay privacy concerns.
While LTE modems delivering mobile broadband services already appearing on the market, LTE phones are still some way off -- not least because manufacturers and operators have yet to agree how calls will be placed and voice traffic carried over LTE's ...
Ericsson is showing off a prototype of its Android-based IPTV Remote, which allows users to control TVs throughout their homes, as well as heating systems. The prototype has a 10-inch touchscreen, a forward-facing camera and speakers and could also b...
You can’t just rush out and buy the most expensive hard disk and expect it to be the best at fulfilling all your needs. Different hard disks are designed for different uses and if you buy the wrong one you’ll either waste a lot of money or find that it simply won’t work with your chosen task. Here we list the top 10 things to look out for when you buy a new hard disk, whether it’s for a laptop, desktop, Networked Attached Storage (NAS) device or a server in a data center.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's big Windows 10 update launches on August 2
- Review: Wireless charging and waterproof cases for iPhone plus Ollclip (Movie) Studio case
- Google tool lets users personalize the ads they see
- Review: Incipio OtterBox and 3Sixt covers for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
- All coverage from Computex 2016
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCDigital Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer JUNIPERNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- FTProject Manager - Insurance experience neededNSW
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- FTService Delivery Coordinator - ApplicationsNSW
- CCLevel 1 Helpdesk SupportNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/ SQL*PLUS/PL/SQL/PRO*C) 160617/AP/983Asia
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCProject ControllerQLD
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- Process Mapping Specialist- Gov / Bank backgdNSW
- CCSolution Analyst - CloudVIC
- FTJunior Web DeveloperSA
- CCSystems Administrator with developer skills | Defence intelligence | NV2 clearedACT
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- CCSharePoint DeveloperSA
- FTEnterprise Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCUrgent requirement for a Splunk SMEVIC