2K Games announced the slate of games that will be on display at its booth at E3 next week, along with new details and release windows for its hottest titles. Similarly, Square Enix revealed new information on its E3 show-going games.
Dr. Raymond Soneira runs DisplayMate Technologies, which makes software to test display quality. He also knows more about digital displays than just about anyone I know - and I know some pretty tech-savvy folks.
A networking equipment malfunction has disrupted Twitter, causing the microblogging site to become unavailable to users for hours on Wednesday and forcing company engineers to shut down key features to perform the repairs.
For the second time in nine months, Microsoft said it would not patch a vulnerability in an older product because creating a fix was "infeasible."
Google today attacked Apple's apparent decision to ban some third-party ad networks from collecting ad performance data on the iPhone and iPad.
Managed service provider Virtela has revamped its infrastructure with a virtualized platform off of which it will run a range of services, the first of which is flat-fee WAN optimization service with a money back guarantee if customers are unhappy wi...
With Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2, Microsoft begins to fully realize its vision of SQL Server as an information platform and not "just" a database. Hence the main theme for this release - at least according to Microsoft - is self-service BI. The Powe...
Dell on Wednesday announced it will offer graphics processing units with a new blade server to boost overall application performance.
Who needs a part-time job when you can get paid for seeking out smut, selling your hair, or sending text messages?
Postini, Google's suite of e-mail security, management and archiving services, encountered service disruptions on Tuesday afternoon and evening.
Try this: Log into your LinkedIn account, type the keyword "sports" into the search bar and hit enter.
First the bad news. Portal 2, originally scheduled for a holiday launch, will slip to a 2011 release. The good news? Valve is promising that its E3 surprise will be related to the highly-anticipated first-person action-puzzler.
The storage business recovered strongly in the first quarter, showing clear signs that enterprises have shaken off the effects of the worldwide recession, at least when it comes to their fast-growing storage needs, IDC said Friday.
Dell is set to roll out significant enhancements to its EqualLogic storage line on Wednesday, along with its first rebadged Juniper Networks products and other updates to its storage and networking lines, all part of a mission to carve out a place in...
Cisco Systems today announced the launch of Cisco Smart Storage, its first line of networked-attached desktop storage devices aimed at businesses with fewer than 100 employees.
Take home a Crucial® MX300 Solid State Drive this holiday season. Enter our competition today. *Terms & Conditions Apply
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Backdoor accounts found in 80 Sony IP security camera models
- Arago teaches an AI to play games, the better to manage IT systems
- Microsoft's LinkedIn deal clears the EU, will close in the coming days
- WD will make a record-breaking 14TB hard drive available next year
- Dropbox boosts mobile productivity with offline folder support
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCGIS ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior PMO Coordinator, FinanceWA
- TPIT Document Writer And TrainerVIC
- TPSolution Architect | HRISQLD
- TPBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- CCService Desk/Helpdesk ConsultantNSW
- CCJava Developer - Baseline Clearance requiredVIC
- CCService Monitoring Specialist - Information SecurityNSW
- CCJunior Desktop TechnicianACT
- CCHadoop DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperSA
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)SA
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTService Lifecycle Management RepresentativeVIC
- FTIdentity Management Team LeaderVIC
- CCIngres DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Windows Automation Specialist (Integration)NSW
- FTAgile Business AnalystQLD
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Digital MarketNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - Wealth/ AdviceNSW
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedQLD
- CCCapacity and Performance AnalystVIC
- CCData Scientist (Big Data)VIC
- FTSenior Architect, Financial MarketsNSW