A few years ago, we had the local electric company do a home energy audit. Our 19th-century house was hard to heat, and as we suspected, the inspector found we didn't have enough insulation. But our most cost-effective change turned out to be the pur...
11 million tablets, led by Apple's iPad, are expected to be sold by the end of 2010. This is three times the estimate ABI Research made just six months ago.
Dell is apparently warning customers that "a small number" of its PowerEdge R410 server motherboards may contain malicious software.
Panasonic will next week unveil a camcorder for consumers that is capable of recording images in 3D.
USB-perhaps the most successful, versatile computer interface yet-is getting a major overhaul. The third version brings big improvements, including higher speeds and better power management. The first devices began hitting stores this year, and a flo...
Microsoft will announce its fiscal 2010 earnings Thursday afternoon, and the pressure is on Redmond to deliver big numbers now that PCs sales have jumped this year, Windows 7 is the "fastest selling OS ever" and Office 2010 is generally available.
The state of Texas may be preparing to terminate a contract signed with IBM four years ago to consolidate the state government's IT operations because of missed goals and excessive employee attrition.
Microsoft began offering this week an ALM (application lifecycle management) process template geared to the Scrum agile development methodology.
The fallout from Google's decision to stop censoring its search results in China has brought a continued decline in the company's search business, according to a research firm.
Mozilla on Tuesday patched 16 vulnerabilities, nine of them critical, in Firefox 3.6, the largest update for the open-source browser since March.
Dell is warning customers that "a small number" of its server motherboards may contain malicious software.
Face it, consumer loath digital rights management restrictions on content. Here are six ways the latest Hollywood DRM scheme, Ultraviolet, can suck less.
An apparent lack of communication between Intel and the Taiwan government over the closing of Intel's WiMax Program Office in Taiwan has brewed into a media storm here to rival Apple's Antennagate in the U.S.
Market researcher iSuppli sharply increased its forecast for sales of Apple's popular iPad to 12.9 million by the end of this year, from an earlier target of 7.1 million.
For the third time in the last four quarters, Apple today reported it sold a record number of Macs, although sales of the iPhone slipped slightly.
Does your laptop environment live up to expectations? Read a user’s experience and discovery.
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The new BlackBerry has a physical keyboard and will arrive in April
- Uber rejects claims it stole Waymo's self-driving car tech
- Microsoft Store has slashed the Asus ZenBook Flip's price by $200
- Google discloses unpatched IE vulnerability after Patch Tuesday delay
- FCC puts the brakes on ISP privacy rules it just passed in October
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Internet of ThingsNSW
- CCIT Procurement OfficerNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - ReinsuranceNSW
- CCPMO Analyst - Financial ServicesNSW
- CCContract - System Access Administrator - major Telco in MelbourneVIC
- TPIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- TPEnvironment Specialist(DevOps)QLD
- FTChief Architect - Public SectorACT
- FTSenior Project Manager - PERMANENTACT
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTSenior IT Business Analyst - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- TPChange and Communications CoordinatorQLD
- CCDesktop RolloutVIC
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCIT Operations Centre EngineerQLD
- TPPerformance Test Analyst - Perth BasedQLD
- TPSCCM SpecialistVIC
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerVIC
- TPTechnical Support Resource-Skype for BusinessVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCCrystal Reports DeveloperSA
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- TPInformation Security OfficerACT