China on Tuesday denied any role in alleged cyberattacks on Indian government offices, calling China itself the biggest victim of hackers.
Microsoft announced plans to cut the length of time it stores IP addresses of Web searchers using its Bing search engine from 18 months to six in a bid to improve its privacy track record.
Asustek Computer launched its newest netbook on Tuesday, a stylish device with faux alligator hide casing and two slender, easy-to-change batteries that the company says will run for six hours each.
EMC has announced a new higher-density configuration of its Clariion CX4 midrange storage array and Celerra network-attached storage (NAS) gateway device, offering twice the capacity of previous systems in half the floor space.
CIOs working to return to business growth have made technologies such as virtualization, cloud computing, Web 2.0, networking and mobility top priorities for 2010, according to research released Tuesday by Gartner.
SQL Server 2008 R2, the latest version of Microsoft's flagship database, will be generally available in May, the company said Tuesday.
Microsoft today announced that it will issue an emergency security update for Internet Explorer (IE), but postponed setting a ship date for the fix until tomorrow.
Apple's tablet, now expected to be unveiled next week, will likely sport a 7-inch screen in its first iteration, with a 10-inch model following to make it a credible productivity platform, an Apple hardware expert predicts.
A recent Twitter post from the official Mass Effect 2 feed indicates the game will have free DLC when the game releases later in the month. The post states "BioWare will not be charging extra for any new Mass Effect 2 content on launch day." The post...
One in five women have dumped their partner because of their web or gaming habits, says MyVoucherCodes.
Today's CIOs may get blindsided by a technology they don't often think about: video, specifically high-definition video in the enterprise, according to CIO coach and consultant Jim Anderson, head of Blue Elephant Consulting in Tampa, Fla.
Activision sent out a press release earlier today claiming that DJ Hero was the top-grossing new IP of 2009 in the US and Europe. Without citing actual sales or income numbers, the company states the NPD as the source of the figures.
As vice president of IT at Windsor Foods in Houston, Stephan Henze has to stay one step ahead of the latest IT trends. That's why he's spending a lot of time thinking about securing and deploying smartphones enterprisewide.
Mesh Computers has launched what it claims is the world's first commercially available DirectX 11 (DX11) laptop.
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing (TSMC) has sped up construction of new chip factories as demand for chips used in PCs and other gadgets surges.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Move over Skylake: An Asus PC with Intel's Kaby Lake chip is coming in Q3
- Nvidia chief downplays challenge from Google’s AI chip
- Flaw in popular WordPress plug-in Jetpack puts over a million websites at risk
- Asus unveils Zenbo, a cute robot for the home priced at $599
- Australia lagging decades behind in cyber security efforts: ACCS
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCExcel DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Network Engineer - NV1ACT
- FTGraduate IT Support OfficerNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/.Net) 160523/AP/254Asia
- FTSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- FT.NET DevelopersQLD
- FTRelease Planning LeadVIC
- CCSenior Oracle Systems SpecialistNSW
- CCIT Environment and Deployment SpecialistQLD
- CCData Engineer | Real Time StreamingNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Integration Solution ManagementVIC
- CCSenior Service Desk ManagerNSW
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- CCDeemed Order Business SpecialistVIC
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160517/ITA/884Asia
- CCDevOps Software Configuration ManagerACT
- CCApplication System EngineerACT
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantNSW
- CCIT Change CoordinatorNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/Web) 160519/AP/453Asia
- CCChange Manager - SAP FinanceNSW