Here are the top productivity tools, utilities, and games for smartphones based on Google's Android OS.
LG Display says it is developing a new generation of color and flexible e-paper that may go into future products such as e-readers or tablets.
Gmail users have been reporting in droves that the Google webmail service is resending messages to their recipients, turning these users into accidental spammers who are unintentionally annoying friends, acquaintances and business contacts.
There is still a way for Oracle to calm down people concerned about the fate of the Java programming language under the vendor's stewardship, according to James Gosling, known as the "father" of Java.
As the industry call for cloud interoperability grows more fervent, open-source enterprise software company Red Hat has submitted its cloud platform, Deltacloud, to the DMTF (Distributed Management Task Force) as a potential standard for cloud intero...
Swedish Chief Prosecutor Eva Finné has ordered that WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange be questioned about molestation allegations.
The nation's biggest telco has thrown a spanner in the works for rivals hoping to compete with its BigPond Movies video on demand service, announcing today it had switched on high definition downloads on some platforms for some content.
Motorola appears ready to do more development on top of Android, with its acquisition of <a href="http://280north.com/">280 North</a>, a company that develops Web applications.
Craigslist is back in the hot seat over the Adult Services category on its popular classified advertising site.
Two months after releasing version 2 of the enterprise edition of its open-source cloud software, Eucalyptus Systems has posted a new version of the software's base platform, the company announced on Wednesday.
3PAR will open discussions with Hewlett-Packard following that company's unsolicited $1.6 billion cash bid for the data storage maker, which exceeded an earlier bid from Dell.
Worldwide server sales posted their biggest jump since 2003 during the second quarter as Hewlett-Packard outsold rival IBM to take the top spot among server vendors, IDC said Tuesday.
Telstra and Microsoft gave journalists tantalising glimpses this week of how and when the software giant's upcoming range of Windows Phone 7 handsets might launch in Australia -- but without adding any real substantive meat to their local launch plan...
Bing is now fully fueling Yahoo search results in the U.S. and Canada, Yahoo and Microsoft said on Tuesday.
Microsoft is preparing for the launch of its new Windows Phone 7 mobile operating system and Marketplace app store by releasing the final version of the Windows Phone Developer Tools on 17 September.
Singing praises about a device that literally ‘sings’ – find out what this is all about.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NSA ends surveillance tactic that pulled in US citizens' emails, texts
- Stealthy Mac malware spies on encrypted browser traffic
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- Google's Chrome will soon start warning you more about HTTP pages
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTTest Analyst - HCMSNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTSystem Analyst - IntegrationQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst Forecaster - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCVisual DesignerACT
- CCIT Information Architect..VIC
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystWA
- TPSenior SQL Database AdministratorNSW
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- TPProject/Deployment ManagerQLD
- FTService Desk OperatorsSA
- TPTest and Support AnalystQLD
- FTOracle Database Administrator (DBA)SA
- CCPersonal AssistantNSW
- TPWeb DeveloperNSW
- TPLevel 2/3 Desktop Support AnalystVIC
- FTDesktop Support/ Field Services EngineerQLD
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCTest Capability LeadNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager (Wealth)NSW
- FTDrupal Web DeveloperACT
- FTFront End .Net Developer. Permanent jobACT
- FTSystems Engineer | MSP backgroundVIC
- CCSenior Process Specialist - TelcoVIC
- CCSolution DesignerVIC