SAP's co-CEOs pushed two central messages during a keynote address Tuesday at the Sapphire conference running simultaneously in Frankfurt and Orlando: They are working hard to earn customers' trust and to build out a technology strategy encompassing ...
NASA is making one final effort to detect signs of life in the Mars Lander, which scientists fear has frozen to death on the surface of the Red Planet.
The CodePlex Foundation, the open-source projects initiative funded by Microsoft, has appointed a technical director, Stephen Walli.
Intel has announced it is shipping to equipment manufacturers its 25-nanometer (nm) NAND flash memory chip, which doubles the capacity of its previous 34nm chip.
Worldwide enterprise IT spending across all industry markets will rise 4.1% this year, surpassing $US2.4 trillion for all of 2010, Gartner is predicting.
Even without cookies, popular browsers such as Internet Explorer and Firefox give Web sites enough information to get a unique picture of their visitors about 94 percent of the time, according to research compiled over the past few months by the Elec...
NASA astronauts today successfully attached a Russian-built research module to the International Space Station during the second spacewalk scheduled for the space shuttle <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9176803/Shuttle_i_Atlantis_i_la...
Apple's iPad won't put a crimp on sales of netbooks this year, an analyst has predicted.
IBM on Tuesday updated its System x iDataPlex servers to include graphics processors from Nvidia as it tries bring high-performance capabilities to its scale-out servers.
Cisco Tuesday said it intends to acquire privately held Moto Development Group, a product design consulting firm that helped develop Cisco's Flip video camera. Moto, not to be confused with Motorola (which sometimes is referred to by the nickname Mot...
Yahoo has agreed to buy Associated Content, an Internet company that commissions and publishes articles and other content from its network of 380,000 freelance contributors and that generates revenue from online advertising.
Semiconductor research firm Chipworks has disassembled Microsoft's Kin Two smartphone to find that the device is powered by an aging Tegra chip from Nvidia that could be outdated by the end of this year.
Hewlett-Packard reported solid results for its second quarter as strong growth in PC and x86 server sales helped offset an unremarkable quarter for its services business.
Facebook is launching a new mobile site designed to be a speedier and cheaper option to its main mobile site.
Amazon Web Services has added a new high-availability feature called Multi-Availability Zone (Multi-AZ) to its cloud-based Relational Database Service (RDS), the company said on Tuesday.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Physical RAM attack can root Android and possibly other devices
- Chinese firm recalls camera products linked to massive DDOS attack
- Not robocop, but robojudge? AI learns to rule in human rights cases
- French surveillance law is unconstitutional after all, highest court says
- WikiLeaks says it doesn’t collaborate with states
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Business Analyst - experience in IDAM a MUSTNSW
- CCTechnology Training ManagerNSW
- CCApplications Support Technical OfficerACT
- CCSAP GRC consultant with ABAP experience . Canberra LocationNSW
- FTLevel 2 Application SupportVIC
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystVIC
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerSA
- FTSecurity Consultant / SMENSW
- CCData Centre EngineerNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCFront End Developer (UI) - 12 Month ContractNSW
- FTWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork AdministratorVIC
- FTSenior Consultant Commercial PricingVIC
- FTSenior .Net Software EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Consultant, Enterpreneur in ResidenceVIC
- FTEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- FTDigital Optimisation and Analytics SpecialistNSW
- CCPOS EngineerNSW
- FTDigital DeveloperNSW
- CCWebpage Designer - Canberra RoleNSW