Social networking site Bebo is attempting to prove aliens exist by creating a digital time capsule that will be beamed into space.
Asustek Computer (Asus) plans to launch as many as three new Eee PC netbook models in the next few months as shipments of the popular devices take off.
Google is releasing a newly architected version of its Search Appliance enterprise search device that can index more than three times as many documents as the current model.
Virtualization giant VMware has joined the Linux Foundation, lining up alongside existing members like Adobe, Google and IBM, the organization announced Wednesday.
Google yesterday rolled out a new tool that it said can help marketing and advertising users better analyze Internet search patterns, while also adding new tools such as a heat map for graphically displaying search volumes and other data.
More than a thousand hacked Web sites are serving up fake Flash Player software to users duped into clicking on links in mail that's part of a massive spam attack masquerading as CNN.com news notifications, security researchers said Wednesday.
Publicis Groupe plans to strengthen its new VivaKi Nerve Center ad technology platform by purchasing Google's Performics search marketing division, the companies announced Wednesday.
Consumer products giant Procter & Gamble wants to be the most collaborative company in the world.
The US Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) has done an about face on Dell's effort to claim a trademark on "cloud computing," and is reconsidering its earlier action.
Apple CEO Steve Jobs has given MobileMe to the executive who heads iTunes, part of a shake-up over the sync service's public problems since its launch last month, according to a memo sent to company employees earlier this week.
Microsoft began making SQL Server 2008 available to users today, slightly behind schedule but still making good on its goal of releasing an upgrade to its flagship database within three years of shipping the previous version.
The Optometrists Association Australia (OAA) has warned that Australian office workers are at a high risk of computer eye fatigue.
LG Electronics has released a smartphone which specifically tailors for users in regional areas.
iiNet announced on Wednesday that its broadband customers will be able to watch up to four live matches every round of the 2008/09 Barclays English Premier League for free, or as iiNet put it "for sweet FA".
High Tech Computer (HTC) will soon ship its one millionth Touch Diamond handset, just a few months after its launch in June, despite stiff competition from Apple's iPhone 3G.
Latest News Articles
- Acer ships first Chromebooks with Intel's Core i3 chip
- Malware hidden in Chinese inventory scanners targeted logistics, shipping firms
- Google gets a helping hand from Microsoft, IBM, Red Hat
- US chases supercomputing crown with multipetaflop Trinity system
- Oracle gives sneak peek at its plans for OpenWorld
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 Nokia’s flagship Lumia 930 on sale 11 July in Australia
- 5 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- CCL2 Technical Engineer - RightFaxVIC
- FTTechnology Development DirectorNZ
- FTRelationship/Partnerships ManagerNSW
- FTOBIEE BI/DW ConsultantNSW
- FTService Operations DirectorNZ
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- FTOBIEE BI/DW ConsultantNSW
- FTHead of Service ExperienceNZ
- CCeFinance Change ManagerNSW