At next week's Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Juniper Networks will launch products that integrate mobile networks into its MX 3D Universal Edge routers and let third party vendors integrate their applications into mobile networks.
As virtualization stretches deeper into the enterprise to include mission-critical and resource-intensive applications, IT executives are learning that double-digit physical-to-virtual server ratios are things of the past.
As a new decade opens, more and more data centre operators find themselves struggling with an enterprise bottleneck not of their own making.
Looking to extend its reach in the storage space, Dell has put a bid in to purchase clustered storage vendor Exanet for an as-yet undisclosed amount.
Rumors are hinting that an upgrade to Apple's MacBook Pro notebook line could be coming in the near future. The rumour comes courtesy of French site Nowhere Else, which claims that Apple will reveal updated Macbook Pro's featuring Intel's newest Core...
A Queensland man accused of pirating New Super Mario Bros. Wii has settled out of court with Nintendo. Today, The Sydney Morning Herald reports that the alleged pirate has to pay Nintendo $1.5 million as part of the deal.
When the world's largest Internet company decides to spend some of its massive development budget on social networking tools, industry analysts say the likes of Facebook and Twitter better take a long glance over their shoulder.
Following up the recent launch of its Radeon HD 5450, ATI today announced the Radeon HD 5570. This new card supports DirectX 11 and OpenGL 3.2, and is designed with small-form-factor desktop PCs in mind.
The announcement of high-end servers by IBM and Hewlett-Packard this week won't halt declining Unix server sales as the onslaught of x86 servers continues, analysts said on Tuesday.
India's leading software trade body said on Tuesday that protectionism in key markets could affect the growth prospects of the country's outsourcing industry.
PayPal said a ban on personal transactions to and from India will continue for "at least a few months" while the online payment service tries to resolve a problem with local regulators.
Telstra has urged Australian Internet users to be wary about the information they post online as part of Safer Internet Day.
Websense Tuesday announced Triton, a unified security architecture, which merges its data-loss prevention and e-mail security products, keeping much of the security-as-a-service approach it already supports, but with a common management and reporting...
Google introduced a social networking tool called<a href="http://www.google.com/buzz"> Google Buzz</a> Tuesday that allows sharing of status updates, images, and videos via a new Gmail tab called Google Buzz. The Google Buzz features will also be ava...
Oracle has officially put both legs on the cloud-computing bandwagon, recently launching a roughly 50-date global road show on the topic for developers and system administrators.
You can’t just rush out and buy the most expensive hard disk and expect it to be the best at fulfilling all your needs. Different hard disks are designed for different uses and if you buy the wrong one you’ll either waste a lot of money or find that it simply won’t work with your chosen task. Here we list the top 10 things to look out for when you buy a new hard disk, whether it’s for a laptop, desktop, Networked Attached Storage (NAS) device or a server in a data center.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Review: Wireless charging and waterproof cases for iPhone plus Ollclip (Movie) Studio case
- Google tool lets users personalize the ads they see
- Review: Incipio OtterBox and 3Sixt covers for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
- All coverage from Computex 2016
- Huawei beats Samsung and all Android rivals on security patching
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCIT Technical Writer- understanding in RDMBS,Web server, StorageNSW
- CCSenior Media AnalystVIC
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- FTLead Tableau Reporting ConsultantNSW
- CCSystems Administrator with developer skills | Defence intelligence | NV2 clearedACT
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- CCCobol ProgrammerACT
- FTTableau BI DeveloperNSW
- CCAEM Backend DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- CCService Desk AnaystNSW
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- CCSenior Applications SpecialistQLD
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia
- CCSenior Systems AnalystACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160617/AP/623Asia
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- CCLead UX DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - Marketing and Distribution systemsNSW