Three electronics manufacturers -- LG Display, Sharp and Chunghwa Picture Tubes -- have agreed to plead guilty and pay a combined US$585 million in criminal fines for conspiring to fix the prices of liquid crystal display (LCD) panels, the U.S. Depar...
While rumors persist that Nintendo is working on a new Wii console, complete with HD and some kind of new interface, the notoriously loose-lipped Shigeru Miyamoto has suddenly taken to a more conservative approach when talking about Nintendo's future...
Rockstar co-founder Dan Houser says he's "not sure" when the promised downloadable content will arrive on Xbox 360.
A cornerstone of PlayStation 3 platformer LittleBigPlanet is the powerful level-design tool that lets players create their own worlds and share them with friends, but early reports from users indicate Sony might be banning levels with "questionable" ...
Epic Games on Monday published a list of known issues affecting Gears of War 2, slow matchmaking chief among them.
Intel on Wednesday cut its revenue forecast for the fourth quarter, the latest sign that the global financial crisis is leading to a sharp slowdown in IT spending.
If a nuclear holocaust were ever to befall the planet and end life as we know it, we can be certain that at least two species would survive to carry on our legacy. One is the tenacious cockroach. The other? Fanboys.
Surprise! Gears of War 2 did very well in its first three days at retail, thank you. But not as good as Halo 3, which sold well above 2 million in the first 24 hours last September.
Reports of abnormally high bannings from Xbox Live have swelled on the internet in recent days, suggesting that Microsoft anti-piracy ninjas are inadvertently banning players again for gaining early access to hit games like Gears of War 2, which laun...
NEC is developing a system that can extend the conventional PCI Express interface found in most PCs and servers over standard Ethernet to distances of 2 kilometers or more.
Evidence suggests that the shortage of low-cost Atom processors that system makers faced earlier this year is over.
NComputing on Wednesday announced a new version of its virtualization device and software that reduces the cost of computing to around US$100 per user by turning a single desktop PC into 11 workstations.
Nokia's E63 smartphone, announced Wednesday, will cost US$250 before any subsidies -- a price that puts the phone maker ahead in a burgeoning price war and which one analyst described as "eye-popping."
Microsoft is offering smaller businesses the same kind of Windows Mobile push services that enterprises get with new versions of its server software, expected to be launched on Wednesday.
Search engine Google has launched Gmail voice and video chat, making it possible for people around the world to chat in high-quality video for free within Gmail.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 5 Oppo Find 7 Android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- OnePlus One pre-orders go live this week
- Telstra misled customers on smartphone warranties: ACCC
- Apple's Yosemite OS shares Spotlight search terms by default
- First products from Apple-IBM deal to come next month
- Smartsheet, the project management tool cloaked as a spreadseet, adds visualization
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW