Steve Jobs is such a great salesman that he can actually give us a sense of familiarity with something we don't know anything about.
Despite a report quoting a Microsoft executive saying that no current-generation phones will be upgradeable to the forthcoming Windows Mobile 7, the company refused to confirm those comments.
A study published in the March 2010 issue of Psychological Bulletin claims that it proves a connection between violent video games and aggressive children. Study leader Professor Craig Anderson of Iowa State University said, "exposure to violent vide...
What could simultaneously bring down Sony's PlayStation Network worldwide and make it impossible for millions of gamers to play single-player games like Heavy Rain, Bayonetta, and BioShock 2?
Sony's PlayStation Network has been hit by a glitch that has left users on all continents unable to connect to the online service, the company said Monday.
Many IT leaders intend to make high-tech purchases and technology projects a priority in the coming months as plans that had been put on hold during the downturn are prepped for takeoff in 2010.
An Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) report reveals that Australians lost almost $70 million to scammers last year.
Google has offered a general explanation of how it ranks its search results, one day after the European Commission said it was looking into antitrust complaints against the company.
Hewlett-Packard has opened a research lab in Singapore, where it will work on a software platform for delivering cloud-based computing services to enterprises, the company said Wednesday.
The growth of virtualisation and cloud computing is changing the agenda when it comes to the way that IT is perceived within the enterprise.
VMware, which is owned by EMC, is acquiring a portion of EMC's software business, in what has to be one of the stranger acquisitions in the technology industry thus far this year.
The founder and CEO of an application performance management (APM) software vendor said that today's IT development and production environments are not adequately served by what he terms "APM 1.0."
Virtualization software company VMware will be taking over a line of data-center management software from parent company EMC, the companies announced Thursday.
With the help of a U.S. federal judge, Microsoft has struck a blow against one of the Internet's worst sources of spam: the notorious Waledac botnet.
In the midst of a verbal skirmish between Google Inc. and China, Nature Publishing Group's Nature journal this week released the results of a survey that found that three-quarters of Chinese scientists primarily use Google's search engine in online r...
You can’t just rush out and buy the most expensive hard disk and expect it to be the best at fulfilling all your needs. Different hard disks are designed for different uses and if you buy the wrong one you’ll either waste a lot of money or find that it simply won’t work with your chosen task. Here we list the top 10 things to look out for when you buy a new hard disk, whether it’s for a laptop, desktop, Networked Attached Storage (NAS) device or a server in a data center.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Amazon testing parcel deliveries by drones in the UK
- AMD packs 1TB SSD into a GPU for better VR and gaming
- AMD's Radeon Pro WX GPUs can create VR content for under $1,000
- AMD introduces a new Radeon Pro WX series to replace FirePro
- FBI probes DNC hack as suspicions of Russian involvement widen
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCDW/BI DeveloperACT
- CCPortfolio AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst (ERP)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - CloudVIC
- FTSenior Architect, Marketing and Campaign ManagementNSW
- CCSenior Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCPerformance Test Lead- Load runner, SAP , Citrix ,HPQC ,QTPNSW
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- FTSAS Support SpecialistNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Digital (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- FTAEM & AEM Forms ConsultantsWA
- FTAppian DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS EngineerNSW
- CCUI/UX DesignerNSW
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA