At next week's Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Juniper Networks will launch products that integrate mobile networks into its MX 3D Universal Edge routers and let third party vendors integrate their applications into mobile networks.
As virtualization stretches deeper into the enterprise to include mission-critical and resource-intensive applications, IT executives are learning that double-digit physical-to-virtual server ratios are things of the past.
As a new decade opens, more and more data centre operators find themselves struggling with an enterprise bottleneck not of their own making.
Looking to extend its reach in the storage space, Dell has put a bid in to purchase clustered storage vendor Exanet for an as-yet undisclosed amount.
Rumors are hinting that an upgrade to Apple's MacBook Pro notebook line could be coming in the near future. The rumour comes courtesy of French site Nowhere Else, which claims that Apple will reveal updated Macbook Pro's featuring Intel's newest Core...
A Queensland man accused of pirating New Super Mario Bros. Wii has settled out of court with Nintendo. Today, The Sydney Morning Herald reports that the alleged pirate has to pay Nintendo $1.5 million as part of the deal.
When the world's largest Internet company decides to spend some of its massive development budget on social networking tools, industry analysts say the likes of Facebook and Twitter better take a long glance over their shoulder.
Following up the recent launch of its Radeon HD 5450, ATI today announced the Radeon HD 5570. This new card supports DirectX 11 and OpenGL 3.2, and is designed with small-form-factor desktop PCs in mind.
The announcement of high-end servers by IBM and Hewlett-Packard this week won't halt declining Unix server sales as the onslaught of x86 servers continues, analysts said on Tuesday.
India's leading software trade body said on Tuesday that protectionism in key markets could affect the growth prospects of the country's outsourcing industry.
PayPal said a ban on personal transactions to and from India will continue for "at least a few months" while the online payment service tries to resolve a problem with local regulators.
Telstra has urged Australian Internet users to be wary about the information they post online as part of Safer Internet Day.
Websense Tuesday announced Triton, a unified security architecture, which merges its data-loss prevention and e-mail security products, keeping much of the security-as-a-service approach it already supports, but with a common management and reporting...
Google introduced a social networking tool called<a href="http://www.google.com/buzz"> Google Buzz</a> Tuesday that allows sharing of status updates, images, and videos via a new Gmail tab called Google Buzz. The Google Buzz features will also be ava...
Oracle has officially put both legs on the cloud-computing bandwagon, recently launching a roughly 50-date global road show on the topic for developers and system administrators.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- HPE has won $3 billion in a lawsuit against Oracle
- Tesla's autopilot is being investigated after a fatal crash
- Will NBN be the biggest loser in Saturday’s Federal Election?
- This mobile Trojan from China fills your phone with porn apps
- Eyefi leaves some card owners stranded, highlighting IoT hazards
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCITSM ConsultantNSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160704/AP/601Asia
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- FTSenior Manager Practice LeadNSW
- CCMedia AnalystNSW
- CCICT Engineer - SecurityQLD
- CCProgram Test ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- FTEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- CCAgile Product Manager/ UX, Web, Digital Project ManagerNSW
- CCTest LeadNSW
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- CCSoftware Biomedical Solutions ArchitectSA
- CCMidrange Technical ArchitectQLD
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Configuration ManagerACT
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (IT Security/IT Audit) 160621/ITA/361Asia
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW