Facebook has backtracked on plans to install a 'panic button' on the social network that would allow users to report abuse.
Siemens has announced the cull of 4200 jobs worldwide from its IT business.
Just a few weeks after Microsoft pulled the plug on its Windows Essential Business Server (EBS), IBM has beefed up its own pre-integrated package for small and medium-sized businesses, called Lotus Foundations.
If you love an old-fashioned courtroom battle with a new media twist, the Google vs. Viacom copyright-infringement case makes for great entertainment. This lengthy (and particularly pissy) quarrel, which dates back to 2007, centers on Viacom's claim ...
The barrier for using XP Mode virtualization in Windows 7 just got lower.
EMC CEO Joe Tucci was awarded a compensation package valued at $9 million in 2009, according to documents filed this week with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
A recently disclosed patent request suggests Apple may be working on a mobile social networking application that would presumably let iPhone users form ad-hoc groups based on their locations.
Google has launched a new project for Chrome that will let the browser run a wider range of 3D graphics content without downloading additional drivers.
Malware-tainted memory cards may have ended up on as many as 3,000 HTC Magic phones, a greater number than first suspected, Vodafone said Friday.
Mozilla yesterday confirmed a critical vulnerability in the newest version of Firefox, and said it would plug the hole by the end of the month.
Users of the BitDefender antivirus software started flooding the company's support forums Saturday, apparently after a faulty antivirus update caused 64-bit Windows machines to stop working.
The world's largest atom smasher has broken yet another record.
Palm's official webOS app store has come a long way. With only 30 apps available> at the App Catalog's launch last June, there wasn't much for early Palm Pre owners to get excited about. Today, however, the App Catalog sports well over a thousand tit...
Microsoft plans to start a small-scale pilot of a microblogging service aimed at business users that it has been experimenting with in Office Labs.
Security software company McAfee has issued a warning to Facebook users about the latest threat to hit the popular social-networking site.
Logitech Australia has partnered with PC World to give you the chance to win one of their 6 highly sought after gaming accessories from their latest range
These accessories are designed to make your gaming experience more immersive as they combine the latest technology with a sleek design to deliver performance oriented gear for the pro gamer. The prices are valued at over $1,000 in total. *Terms and Conditions Apply, only Australian Residents eligible.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NYT says Moscow bureau was targeted by cyberattack
- Linksys Max-Stream AC1900+ WiFi Range Extender RE7000 review
- Open source 25-core chip can be stringed into a 200,000-core computer
- MIT is dragging hard-wired network chips into the agile era
- Inside AMD's development of the Zen CPU
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSQL Database Administrator - DBANSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectACT
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- CCSAP ABAP DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Android DeveloperVIC
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCPMO Project AdministratorNSW
- FTTest EngineerNSW
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia
- CCSystems Analyst (IT Security/Network & Systems) 160826/SA/652Asia
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- CCSecurity ArchitectACT
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- FTSAP Ariba Consultant/ManagerVIC
- CCiOS DeveloperVIC