Operators Clearwire International, Tatung InfoComm and VMAX have for the first time demonstrated mobile WiMax global roaming, the WiMax Forum said on Monday.
Facebook rolled out a revamped home page on Friday. The changes once again shake up the information that you see by default when you visit your home page on the social networking site. It demonstrates how Facebook continues to adapt and try to find t...
The U.S. Department of Justice has requested information from Sony regarding its optical disc drive business in what could be the start of an investigation into the industry.
When Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer admitted publicly in September that the company did "screw up with Windows Mobile," many experts were left wondering how the mobile operating system can be fixed with the arrival of version 7 next year -- and beyond.
IBM will announce a range of additions to its already-burgeoning portfolio of BI (business intelligence) tools on Monday during its annual Information on Demand (IOD) conference in Las Vegas.
Tilera on Monday announced new general-purpose CPUs, including a 100-core chip, as it tries to make its way into the server market dominated by Intel and Advanced Micro Devices.
One of the U.S. government's strongest advocates for cloud computing is also one of its most secretive operations: the Central Intelligence Agency.
The top strategic technology in Gartner Inc.'s annual top 10 list was cloud computing, but the one that may have been of the most interest to Bill Piatt, the CIO of the International Finance Corp., was last on the list, and that's mobile applications...
Hewlett-Packard's CEO, Mark Hurd, is raising issues with cloud computing, on everything from its name to its ability to offer a secure environment.
Electronic Arts proudly announces that its 15 year-old racing franchise has now sold over 100 million units across 15 different titles.
Microsoft wants to get its suite of hosted messaging and collaboration products certified to the ISO 27001 international information security standard, part of an effort to try and assure customers about the security of its cloud computing services. ...
This was unexpected, a freebie Flash-based role-playing aperitif from BioWare that's part Diablo, part Baldur's Gate, part "free prize inside!" It's called Dragon Age Journeys, and it's a tactical RPG with stylish cartoon-style art squeezed between t...
Gizmodo recently had the chance to talk to Steve Ballmer, Microsoft CEO and noted fan of developers (YouTube). While the man oversees all parts of Microsoft's empire, the conversation naturally had a large focus on the company's video game console, t...
Rockstar Games is celebrating the growing "Movember" movement in a very unique way. The practice of growing a mustache throughout the month of November is celebrating its tenth year, and its fifth tied into the cause of furthering knowledge of men's ...
France's Constitutional Council has validated the so-called "three strikes" law, clearing the way for an accelerated judicial process that will cut off the access of Internet users accused three times of downloading copyright content without authoriz...
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Is the road to machine learning paved with API providers?
- Need data-science skills? Now your team can learn together
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too
- Qualcomm hopes a gradual approach to server market will pay dividends
- US Senate passes permanent ban on Internet access taxes
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- CCBusiness Project Manager - Transformation ProgramNSW
- FTIT Cyber Security Requirements ConsultantACT
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Project Manager, MigrationNSW
- CCData Stage DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - QlikviewVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Reports) 160129/AP/vhs-aAsia
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- FTSenior Project Manager - SecurityNSW
- FTTeam Lead ITIL- Permanent OpportunityVIC
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCVMWare Horizon View 6.1 roll out & IT support | Short contract | Macquarie ParkNSW
- FTPrograme ManagerNSW
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- FTChange & Communications OfficerQLD
- CCSystems AnalystQLD
- FTJava or Ruby Web DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Business Systems AnalystACT
- CCBusiness Objects DeveloperNSW
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW