Dirk the Daring finally returns next week to do battle with the evil dragon Singe across both screens of the DSi.
Australia's subscription television set-top boxes will be governed by more stringent energy-efficiency standards from 1 January 2010.
The controversial Australian Internet filter has been given the all clear by Senator Stephen Conroy, with the federal Minister for Broadband revealing plans to enforce mandatory ISP-level filtering.
Google has finally released the beta version of its Chrome browser for Mac. As expected, the new browser is lacking some features that its Windows counterpart has, such as bookmark sync, a bookmark manager, and offline capability.
Twitter announced the organization of its first official developers conference, Chirp, in San Francisco.
LG has upped the ante for the high-end LED television market, releasing a 55in LED backlit television. The LG LH95 boasts a contrast ratio of 5,000,000:1, which is far greater than models from competing brands.
Broadcom on Tuesday highlighted mobile video and home networking in product announcements and a rosy business forecast while the company received good news about two former executives.
Dell has delayed the closing of a plant in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, by three months because PC demand is rising, the company said on Tuesday.
Google Apps, Zoho and other online collaboration players got a fresh dose of competition Tuesday, as HyperOffice announced that a major overhaul of its online collaboration suite is now in private beta.
Facebook's staggering usage growth continues unabated, as the company surpassed the 100 million U.S. unique visitor milestone in November, the first time the social networking site exceeds that monthly mark, according to comScore.
Microsoft has revealed that Windows Mobile 7 - the next version of its smartphone OS - is unlikely to be released until "late 2010".
A small fraction of teens have engaged in sexting, according to the Pew Internet and American Life Project, which spoke to 800 teens around the country. The nonprofit research group found that 15 percent of teens who own cell phones have received the...
Citrix has developed disaster recovery software that uses Microsoft Hyper-V virtualization technology to help automate and speed the recovery process.
Smartphones grabbed a smaller-than-expected part of overall mobile phone sales in 2009, and Nokia is largely to blame, according to market research company Gartner.
The wireless LAN industry nearly returned to its pre-recession health in the third quarter and is likely to achieve record revenue when the current quarter has been tallied, according research company Dell'Oro Group.
Nothing speeds up your computer like a Solid State Disk (SSD). But there are plenty of unreliable drives out there so it’s Crucial you buy from a brand you can trust. But before looking at the benefits, just what is an SSD?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- FTChange Lead- DigitalVIC
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- CCSr. Project Manager - Six SigmaVIC
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCITIL Environment, Configuration, Release Manager- Banking/GovtNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - Payroll IntegrationVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/Unix) 160509/AP/395Asia
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCHi-Portfolio ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Financial Crime AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- CCSiebel AnalystACT
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Windows, VMWare, HyperVWA