Panasonic has announced the availability and pricing of its Full HD 3D plasma televisions and accessories. The company's 50in plasma panel will go on sale in June, with larger models to follow in October and November, Panasonic revealed at its 2010 h...
The Linux KVM hypervisor is gaining steam in the cloud computing market, with two major vendors using the virtualization software to create cloud platforms to compete against Amazon's popular EC2 service.
Microsoft's plans for cloud computing don't stop with infrastructure and applications. Company executives say Microsoft will also provide the heterogeneous management layer that customers will need to optimize application performance on-premises or i...
A new cloud storage company is launching with software designed to ease deployments with platforms such as Amazon's Simple Storage Service and EMC's Atmos Online.
Google's services are blocked or censored to some degree in one-fourth of the countries where it operates, the company said Monday.
Hitachi Data Systems announced the Hitachi unified compute platform, claiming to be the industry's first open and unified compute platform for enterprise datacenters, including private and public cloud deployments. HDS also announced a worldwide OEM ...
Late last week Capcom finally let the cat out of the bag on the third entry into the Marvel vs. Capcom series. Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds is slated for release in Spring 2011. Here are the details:
In 2008, Capcom released an 2D iteration of one of its most beloved series, bringing back the classic gameplay of Bionic Commando but upgrading the game with HD visuals. This game was seen as many as the appetizer to the 2009 3D re-imagining of the s...
HTC's hotly anticipated Desire smartphone will launch six days earlier than planned and will be exclusive to Telstra for six months instead of the previously announced three month arrangement, the telco said today.
A Chinese official appeared to take aim at IBM as he warned recently against "Smarter Planet" projects, or the use of technology like networks of sensors in cities to gather and analyze data.
Panasonic has announced plans to increase its production of their 3D HDTV sets, due to higher-than-expected demand.
Google and the Google-owned YouTube received more than 10,000 requests for user data from government agencies in the six months ending Dec. 31, 2009, according to newly released data.
A 22-year-old Ohio man has been sentenced to 29 months in prison for selling counterfeit movies online while serving a home detention sentence, the U.S. Department of Justice said.
Microsoft on Tuesday pulled the wraps off Dynamics GP 2010, the latest version of its ERP (enterprise resource planning) application for smaller companies.
North American drivers of the upcoming 2011 Ford Fiesta will be able to use applications on their smartphones just by speaking commands and using buttons on the steering wheel, through a feature called Sync AppLink.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Six senators demand more details about the Yahoo data breach
- Swift CEO reveals three more failed attacks on banking network
- Microsoft Azure networking is speeding up, thanks to custom hardware
- Google rolls out more low-bandwidth versions of its products
- Halt WhatsApp data transfers, German privacy watchdog tells Facebook
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW