Sencha on Thursday is rolling out a mobile application development framework that leverages HTML5 technologies.
The widespread adoption of smartphones across the globe is going to bring in the third wave of 3G networks use, consequently driving network traffic up and leading to congestion, executives from Nokia Siemens Networks remarked Tuesday.
Microsoft, eBay and Citizens Bank have launched a new Internet fraud alert service designed to allow them to better share information about compromised accounts with each other in an effort to better fight online fraud.
Microsoft will release a new mobile OS for enterprise handheld devices later this year as it tries to simplify the Windows Mobile upgrade cycle for customers, the company said Thursday.
Google will unveil on Thursday what it calls significant improvements to Commerce Search, a cloud-hosted search service that online retailers can sign up for to power their e-stores' search functions.
Toshiba America Electronic Components Inc. today announced plans to ship a 128GB embedded NAND flash memory module, the highest capacity available for smart phones, tablet PCs and digital video cameras.
Twitter on Thursday kicked off a test of a new revenue source.
Apple's iPad may soon put a stake in the heart of netbooks, research analysts said this week.
A visual history of the science and sci-fi of phone calls you can see. (And, no, it didn't start with The Jetsons.)
U.K. government ministers are not allowed to use Apple's iPhone but Blackberries are fine, presumably for security reasons, according Health Secretary Simon Burns .
PC maker Lenovo on Thursday announced its first 3D laptop, aimed at gamers and users who want to watch HD movies.
Microsoft is running a contest looking for ideas for Windows Phone 7 apps, offering the winner US$5,000, a free phone and a promise to actually develop and offer the app by the end of the year.
The remaining pool of unallocated IPv4 addresses could be depleted as early as December due to unprecedented levels of broadband and wireless adoption in the Asia Pacific region, experts say.
Apple's iPhone 4 boasts 512MB of system memory, double the amount in last year's iPhone 3GS and the newer iPad tablet, Computerworld has confirmed.
These days, having access to wireless broadband is an absolute necessity for home offices and small businesses.
Despite its unsexy-sounding name, NAS has long been an essential gadget among tech enthusiasts. Here's 3 reasons why every home needs one in this day and age.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Critical flaw lets hackers take control of Samsung SmartCam cameras
- Facebook launches fake news reporting tool in Germany
- Shopping goes high tech and hassle-free with new Intel technology
- Raspberry Pi's new computer for industrial applications goes on sale
- Social networks let the rich buy influence
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTSecurity Incident / SOC Analyst (Tier 1) - Permanent - North Ryde BasedNSW
- FTiOS Developer - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- CCCloud Solution Architect - Financial Services - Continuous IntegrationNSW
- CCSenior PMO Analyst - ReportingNSW
- CCNetwork Security Engineer - Cisco ISEVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCBiztalk DeveloperVIC
- FTInfrastructure ConsultantQLD
- FTLinux EngineerNSW
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- CCProject DirectorVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXWA
- CCSenior Project Manager - Financial Planning - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCCapacity PlannerACT
- FTSalesforce Technical Business AnalystQLD
- TPAnsarada Data Room AdministratorNSW
- FTChief Architect - Public SectorACT
- PTVBA Analyst Programmer - Permanent / Part Time (3 days per week)QLD
- CCSenior Business Project Manager Financial PlanningVIC
- CCArcSight Security Engineer - Contract - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- CCBiztalk DeveloperNSW
- CCDigital Business Analyst l SalesforceNSW
- FTChief ArchitectVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD