Google plans to announce within the next day or so the names of PC makers in Taiwan and China that have already signed on to work with its new Chrome operating system, a spokeswoman said Wednesday.
While Google Chrome OS is the hottest news right now, Google's Android OS is still revving to invade the smartphone market. At the T-Mobile myTouch 3G launch event in New York City this morning, T-Mobile execs announced that the T-Mobile myTouch 3G i...
Struggling Motorola is laying off 74 more workers from its mobile-phone division.
EMC has apparently stared down NetApp and won the bidding war over de-duplication and backup vendor Data Domain. But NetApp will walk away from the failed negotiations with a cool $US57 million.
PayPal will soon open up its platform to third-party developers, allowing them to build applications with a range of money transfer options.
Google is developing an open-source operating system targeted at Internet-centric computers such as netbooks and will release it later this year, the company said Wednesday.
Sony today took the first step into the netbook market, introducing the Vaio W line of mini laptops.
A botnet comprised of about 50,000 infected computers has been waging a war against U.S. government Web sites and causing headaches for businesses in the U.S. and South Korea.
Telstra has launched six new Next G mobile phones, including a world-first -- the LG GM730f -- and a low-end phone targeted at social network users, the LG Xenon.
Microsoft is extending its "Community Promise" patent licensing to C# programs and Common Language Infrastructure (CLI), enabling open source usage of the technologies without fear of any reprisals.
Just more than a year after it launches, Windows 7 will account for nearly half of all the client operating systems Microsoft ships to corporate users, according to forecasts by IDC.
Attorneys for Jammie Thomas-Rasset, a Minnesota mother of four slapped with a $1.92 million fine by a federal jury last month for illegally downloading 24 songs, have filed a request for a new trial.
LG Electronics plans to reorganize its factories in Mexico, closing one LCD TV factory and ending mobile phone production in the nation, the company said late Monday.
Apple's iPhone App Store is a huge success, with over 50,000 mobile applications available and more than a billion downloads.
Africa's lag behind other regions in technology may actually serve to ensure a faster Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) adoption.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- China clamps down on exports of drones and supercomputers
- Airbnb guest suspected of stealing $35k from San Francisco home
- Nokia reaches deal to sell Here business to Audi, BMW Group and Daimler
- Indian government orders ISPs to block 857 porn websites
- DNS server attacks begin using BIND software flaw
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW