Cisco Systems Chairman and CEO John Chambers demonstrated on Wednesday how the company's TelePresence videoconferencing technology could be developed into a consumer product, showing off the long-awaited system at a press conference ahead of the Inte...
Klipsch has developed a device that combines a wireless speaker and LED light and installs into most standard light sockets. Called the LightSpeaker, it uses a base station transmitter to stream music to each unit, up to 50 feet away, using 2.4 GHz w...
Cisco this week said it will trial a home telepresence service in the United States this spring with Verizon, and in France later this year with France Telecom.
Marvell Technology Group showed off a new version of its tiny, green Plug Computer that boasts a much faster CPU.
Several sources today report strong 2009 sales figures for the United Kingdom games industry. Figures from the Entertainment & Leisure Software Publishers Association and the GfK Chart-Track service both show a decrease in software and product sales ...
After a groundbreaking 2009 in terms of point-and-shoot camera design (and a major announcement earlier this week), Samsung isn't taking any time off from the innovation game.
Hewlett-Packard on Wednesday revamped its line of Mini netbooks, also introducing its first model with a touchscreen that supports multitouch finger input.
The new version of the Groovy programming language aims to make life easier for programmers who work with Java and SQL, the language's developers note.
Love your media center so much you wish you could bring it over to a friend's house? That's what LaCie had in mind when it debuted the LaCinema Mini HD at CES today, which delivers full 1080p HD video to your HDTV of choice -- and fits in the palm of...
The Xbox 360 topped Nielsen's top US game consoles ranked by usage minutes (23.1%), polling slightly ahead of Sony's PS2 (20.4%) and the Nintendo Wii (19.0%). No, that's not a typo. I meant to write PlayStation 2. Sony's PS3? Not on the fact sheet, w...
Less than a year after getting a major overhaul, NASA's Hubble Space Telescope has snapped panoramic, full-color images that let astronomers peer more than 13 billion years back into cosmic history.
Apple sold more than 11 million iPhones in the last quarter of 2009 and will sell an additional 37.3 million during 2010, a financial analyst said in a recent research note to clients.
Rock Band 2 Lead Designer Dan Teasdale announced via the PlayStation blog today that a patch for Rock Band 2 on the PlayStation 3 is scheduled for today.
Reports suggest that Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer will unveil details of Microsoft's entry in the tablet PC arena during his keynote speech today at the 2010 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES).
CES 2010 is just getting under way and already everyone is talking about tablets. Lenovo has already unveiled the intriguing IdeaPad U1, a hybrid tablet/laptop that features an ARM-based tablet that can dock into a CULV-based ultraportable notebook. ...
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Need more analytics speed? Cray wants to light a fire under your big data
- Tips and apps to improve your sales
- Why technology is so scary for three-quarters of Aussie businesses
- Synology DS216+ Review
- Facebook denies bias in Trending Topics, but promises changes nevertheless
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Network Engineer - NV1ACT
- FTDevOps SpecialistVIC
- CCNetwork Architect VoiceNSW
- CCICT Contracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCJunior / Mid Level Java Developer - Developing Restful Microservice SolutionsVIC
- CCChange Manager - SAP FinanceNSW
- FTSoftware DeveloperSA
- FTInfrastructure Specialist VMwareNSW
- CCChange LeadACT
- FTGraduate IT Support OfficerNSW
- CCCampaign ManagerNSW
- FT.NET Developer (Angular JS/ SQL)WA
- CCTest Analyst / Test LeadNSW
- FTQuality ManagerACT
- FTSolution Architect - Capacity ManagementVIC
- FTCloud ArchitectAsia
- CCSenior BA - Enterprise DataNSW
- FTSenior Systems EngineerACT
- CCIBM Sterling Developer + IBM Sterling Team LeaderNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTNetwork Engineer | Routing & switching | Design, implementation, L3 supportNSW
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerACT
- CCChange Manager- Success Factors/HCMNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst (Sharepoint, CRM, MS Dynamics)ACT
- CCSr. Windows Server Administrator- Financial Institution BckgNSW