Yesterday, news broke that Blizzard was axing LAN multiplayer support for the highly anticipated sequel to Starcraft, StarCraft II. Needless to say, gamers wrote up a storm on the internet, upset about the news.
Greenpeace International on Wednesday criticized some major PC makers for backtracking on commitments to reduce hazardous substances in hardware.
Microsoft on Wednesday started adding some Twitter posts into Bing search results, gaining a bit of a leg up on competitors even though the capability is limited.
The government has issued a warning against fly-by criminals who are issuing SMS death threats to defraud victims.
The Federal Government has opened a tender process seeking candidates to build, operate and maintain backbone transmission links to regional towns as part of the first steps in its $43 billion national broadband network (NBN) plan.
There is only one obvious question in Cisco's overture Tuesday that it might take on Microsoft and Google in the online productivity application arena -- what took so long?
Taiwan's Consumer Protection Commission has ordered Dell to make good on sales from an online pricing error and deliver 19-inch LCD monitors to local consumers for NT$500 (US$15.26).
O2, the exclusive carrier for Apple's iPhone in the UK, reports that the iPhone 3GS is currently "out of stock".
The operators of The Pirate Bay will allow users to delete their accounts on the torrent-tracking site, a feature many users have requested since a deal to sell the site was announced Tuesday.
A new piece of malicious software has been discovered that cheats Google and potentially other search engines out of money.
Japan's computer game market saw a 24 percent drop in sales in the first half of the year, according to data released Wednesday.
Only two weeks after launching the 3.0 software update for iPhone and iPod Touch, Apple is now working hard on delivering an update to the iPhone OS. The iPhone SDK 3.1 beta has been pushed out to developers last night, which already reported a few n...
Sony introduced its Walkman portable cassette player thirty years ago this week, kicking off a revolution in the consumer electronics industry by changing the way people enjoy music.
Two U.S. agencies tasked with distributing about US$7.2 billion in broadband deployment grants and loans over the next 15 months have released an official list of funding rules, imposing net-neutrality clauses on grant applicants.
Google will roll out on Wednesday a series of changes to Gmail's labels, the feature designed to let people categorize and organize their e-mail messages in lieu of folders, which the company has resisted providing in its webmail service.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Yahoo unveils app for texting with silent video
- HTC to reveal Vive final design and controller details in October
- Maliciously crafted MKV video files can be used to crash Android phones
- After Windows 8 debacle, OEMs wax rhapsodic over Windows 10
- Alibaba eyes cloud computing expansion with $1 billion investment
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW