Today could be a long day for election officials in states relying on electronic-voting machines to record votes in the US presidential election, if early reports of malfunctions are any indication.
Intel's new Atom processor helped drive the worldwide microprocessor market to a new shipment record in the third quarter, Nonetheless, analysts say darker times loom ahead.
Intel's Nehalem chips, slated to ship later this month, Tuesday were called "blindingly fast" by an analyst who is using an early machine running the processor.
Developers working on Mozilla's next browser Tuesday added a privacy mode to the still-under-construction Firefox 3.1, a major milestone in the development of the upgrade.
Motorola has completed its first over-the-air data transmission using Long-Term Evolution technology over 700MHz spectrum.
If you're old enough, you probably remember fondly the warm glow of vacuum tubes from inside the family television or radio but likely don't wish for the good old days of vinyl records, preferring the convenience of Compact Discs. A Tokyo-based compa...
In a widely anticipated move, Fujitsu has agreed to acquire Siemens' stake in their European computer joint-venture, Fujitsu-Siemens Computers, the two said Tuesday.
Storage manufacturer Seagate will release its first SSD (solid-state drive) for enterprises by the middle of next year, CEO Bill Watkins said on Tuesday.
The Trojan horse whose attacks convinced Microsoft to issue an emergency patch for Windows had infected only about 200 computers prior to the fix's October 23 release, a security researcher said Tuesday.
An IT manager who logged onto to his former employer's computer network five months after being fired and opened the e-mail server up to spammers has been sentenced to one year in prison.
Growth in processor shipments could slow down in the fourth quarter and through 2009, inhibited by a reduced demand for chips and the global economic downturn, IDC said on Monday.
Mozilla's Firefox climbed above 20 percent market share for two weeks last month, but ended October just under the milestone, a Web metrics company said Tuesday.
ActiveState Software on Tuesday is releasing Version 5.0 of its Komodo IDE for dynamic languages, offering more speed, more support for distributed version control systems, and improved code-sharing across a team.
Adobe Systems Tuesday patched its Reader application for the fifth time this year, plugging eight security holes, including one that was reported to the company more than five months ago.
Ever want to have a quick glance at your calendar appointments while in Gmail? Users so far had to open separate tabs for access to their Google Calendar and Google Doc documents. But now there's an easier way. Google labs has announced two gadgets t...
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 5 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft to continue using Nokia brand on entry-level phones
- Apple iPad Air 2: The immeasurable difference made by 1mm
- Adobe begins encrypting user data collected from Digital Editions app
- St George turns on fingerprint login for Apple iOS Internet banking
- Acer leads growth in PC shipments
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTDigital PR SpecialistNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW