Six days before the release of the iPhone 4, a camper has already been spotted in the wild, braving the heat in anticipation of . . . a cell phone.
Wireless chip maker Broadcom plans to acquire Innovision Research & Technology, which specializes in short-range data communication, for approximately US$47.5 million in cash, Broadcom said on Thursday.
Despite the hype that's built up around tablet computers and handheld devices with larger screens, Sony Ericsson remains focused on smartphones even as it keeps its future product options open, according to a top company executive.
While business process management (BPM) has traditionally been about automating office and departmental workflows, Oracle is looking to put humans back into the loop, at least in an advisory capacity.
Ten months after it debuted rudimentary malware scanning in Snow Leopard, Apple this week quietly added a signature for a third piece of malware, security researchers reported today.
Acer on Friday announced new netbooks based on chips from Advanced Micro Devices, a win for the chip company's efforts to grab market share from rival Intel.
Microsoft will unveil new features next week to enhance the Bing search engine's capabilities to search for entertainment-related content, specifically in areas such as music, television, movies and online games.
What will your Web browser look like in 2015? Five years doesn't always bring dramatic change to some technologies--today's desktop PC, for instance, isn't that different from its 2005 predecessor--but browsers are undergoing major changes that will ...
It's like a Hollywood thriller. A military spy is arrested, betrayed by someone he thought to be a comrade in arms -- a brilliant yet mentally disabled hacker.
When you think about important leadership qualities, vulnerability doesn't spring to mind.
Apple on Wednesday prepared customers for next weeks' release of the iPhone 4 and iOS 4 by updating iTunes to make it compatible with the new mobile operating system.
Actions reveal more than words, we know, and companies are watching carefully, using <a href="http://www.cio.com/article/523013/Using_Predictive_Analytics_to_Tap_More_Profitable_Customers">business intelligence and analytics</a> tools to figure out w...
Unlike other markets where venture capital firms may actively chase investments in sectors perceived to be "hot," Australian firms tend to steer clear of fads in technology or other industries, say longtime observers.
DevFest AU, an Australia event for developers hosted by Google, will kick off in Sydney in June.
Telstra has revamped its home fixed line and broadband bundles. Three new bundles have been introduced, each of which will continue to provide unlimited local calls, along with either capped or unlimited STD calls.
Despite its unsexy-sounding name, NAS has long been an essential gadget among tech enthusiasts. Here's 3 reasons why every home needs one in this day and age.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Lavabit developer has a new encrypted, end-to-end email protocol
- Apple sues Qualcomm over patent licensing and $1B in payments
- New details emerge about Intel's super-small Euclid computer for robots
- Microsoft will soon end Office 2013 distribution through Office 365
- Researchers propose a way to use your heartbeat as a password
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- CCMicrosoft Active Directory ArchitectACT
- TPService Delivery ManagerQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCSenior Engineer - Finance PackagesQLD
- CCBusiness and Change Deployment LeadVIC
- CCEnterprise ArchitectQLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTProject Delivery Manager | PortfolioQLD
- FTSystems AnalystSA
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTC ProgrammerACT
- CCVMWare Automation ArchitectACT
- TPInfrastructure ArchitectVIC
- PTVBA Analyst Programmer - Permanent / Part Time (3 days per week)QLD
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- TPProject Manager - eDRMSQLD
- CCJunior Business AnalystNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCDevOps Lead - Agile/AWSVIC
- FTSystems Engineer - SCCM & Lync/Skype for BusinessQLD