Communications Minister Stephen Conroy confirmed today that the National Broadband Network NBN would reach speeds of up 1Gbps, ten times faster than the originally announced speeds of up to 100Mbps.
Any Rubik's Cube configuration can be solved in 20 moves or fewer, according to new research.
Google decided to revamp Gmail to make its contacts easier to use and more business-friendly, but I already hate it. If you're like me, using Google's Web-based e-mail since 2004, maybe you've watched Muzzle, random signature, and Google Buzz come an...
In the midst of debate over broadband policies announced by the Gillard government and the Coalition, the first school connected to the National Broadband Network (NBN) by retail service provider Internode says a faster Internet connection can be ben...
The company's PSP Go hardware iteration may not have won many fans over, but Sony's Ericsson division is reportedly creating a cell phone that will utilize many of the platform's strengths to create a new mobile gaming device that the upcoming iterat...
A Russian man accused of selling stolen credit card numbers online for nearly a decade has been arrested in Nice, France, and faces charges in an indictment unsealed Wednesday, the U.S. Department of Justice said.
Facebook is scrambling to fix a bug in its website that could be misused by spammers to harvest user names and photographs.
Apple Inc.'s iPhone has always had something of an image problem in the workplace, which isn't surprising given that Apple has always marketed its smartphone more to consumers than to the business world.
Microsoft on Tuesday warned customers that a record number of just-patched bugs will probably be exploited in the next 30 days.
Some users are hot at Microsoft over snafus in the new Hotmail that have locked them out of their accounts, blocked them from viewing mail or kept them from accessing contacts.
Cisco Systems revenue and profit both grew significantly in the company's fiscal fourth quarter that ended in July, the company announced on Wednesday.
The Samsung Epic, an Android 2.1 smartphone with a physical slideout keyboard that will run on Sprint's WiMax 4G network, could ship by Aug. 21, based on various reports citing unnamed sources.
Four out of five PC laptops that ship in 2014 are expected to use integrated graphics processors, according to a report released today.
Analysts are developing a short list of possible candidates to replace former Hewlett-Packard Co. CEO Mark Hurd, who resigned Friday. But it's worth noting that Hurd's name didn't come up often, if at all, as a contender in 2005, when he was tapped f...
Adobe is latching on to the launch of Motorola's Droid 2, reminding the world that Flash 10.1 is here to make the iPhone look silly.
A printer that ticks all the boxes to help small businesses run productively
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NSA ends surveillance tactic that pulled in US citizens' emails, texts
- Stealthy Mac malware spies on encrypted browser traffic
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- Google's Chrome will soon start warning you more about HTTP pages
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCVisual DesignerACT
- FTTest Analyst - HCMSNSW
- FTMobile Studio Manager/ Mobile UX Manager - GAME CHANGER!NSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCApplications Support/ DevOps EngineerQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst (Mid-level)VIC
- FTTechnical Expert | 3mth+contractVIC
- FTSecurity EngineerACT
- FTTest Analyst - Application TestingACT
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTTelecommunications Provisioning LeadQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPReporting AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Solutions Architect - Network & Unified ComunicationsACT
- CCVMware AdministratorNSW
- CCEngineer/Developer - Splunk - TelcoVIC
- FTNetwork Solution Architect - PresalesNSW
- FTService Delivery AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- FTWFM Support Analyst (Kronos)NSW
- PTProject ManagerNSW
- FTSecurity ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Solution ArchitectNSW