BlackBerry Twitter users rejoice! The official BlackBerry Twitter app will finally be released on BlackBerry App World in the coming weeks.
Google, Yahoo, eBay, Facebook, Orange, Talk Talk and BT have singed an open letter to the Financial Times condemning a bill in parliament that they say "threatens freedom of speech and the open internet".
A new way to play PlayStation games?
Last week FBI Director Robert Mueller called the fight against hackers "the cyber equivalent of cat-and-mouse." On Wednesday security experts trying to take down the Zeus botnet got a taste of what he meant.
Twitter launched a new link-screening service on Tuesday aimed at preventing phishing and other malicious attacks against users of the popular microblogging service.
Fraud losses due to counterfeit payment cards fell by half in 2009 from the year prior in the U.K., but online banking losses continued to rise, according to new banking industry figures released Wednesday.
The Chinese government is likely behind recent cyberattacks on U.S. government Web sites and on U.S. companies in an apparent effort to quash criticism of the government there, an expert on U.S. and Chinese relations said Wednesday.
Google's new Apps Marketplace could give a significant boost to Web-based communication and collaboration software for businesses by creating a wide-ranging yet integrated virtual suite of heterogeneous cloud applications.
Microsoft in recent months has slowly boosted its share of the search business, but still remains far behind a so-far unbeatable foe in its battle with Google.
Some BlackBerry users in North America and the United Kingdom experienced data outages Monday and yesterday on Wi-Fi-equipped BlackBerries when not connected to Wi-Fi, according to user groups and some U.S. carriers.
A study released today supports the oft stated notion that most of Twitter's 75 million registered users are less than committed to the microblogging site.
Hackers adore Adobe Reader, and have pushed it into first place as the software most often exploited in targeted attacks, a Finnish security company said today.
Vodafone is cutting 375 jobs, primarily in back office functions, starting this month. The news follows several days of speculative reports that layoffs were ahead.
Internet service providers linked to the notorious Zeus botnet have been taken down, knocking out a third of the command-and-control servers that run the network of hacked machines.
Dell's upcoming Mini 5, which was first shown publicly at this years CES, will be made available in a range of colors and will also feature integration with a host of Amazon services, according to a recently leaked internal document.
Logitech Australia has partnered with PC World to give you the chance to win one of their 6 highly sought after gaming accessories from their latest range
These accessories are designed to make your gaming experience more immersive as they combine the latest technology with a sleek design to deliver performance oriented gear for the pro gamer. The prices are valued at over $1,000 in total. *Terms and Conditions Apply, only Australian Residents eligible.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- New GDDR6 memory could hit GPUs in 2018
- Google is using AI to compress images better than JPEG
- Hackers tap vBulletin vulnerability to break into 27 million more accounts
- Telegram's encryption stymies French police but pleases their bosses
- NYT says Moscow bureau was targeted by cyberattack
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - SIEMVIC
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Programmer (Data/File Backup Technology) 160826/P/283Asia
- CCComms project specialistVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/MySQL) 160823/AP/172Asia
- CCTest Environment ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCDevOps Engineer - Php, LAMP, XML, scripting, JavaNSW
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- CCTechnical Business Analyst- BABOK,Infrastructure, Banking bkgndNSW
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- CCData ModellerACT
- CCSAP ABAP DeveloperNSW
- CCITIL- Technical Release CoordinatorNSW
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia