Forcing anonymous gamers to de-cloak (well, sort of) Blizzard says it'll soon require them to use their real names when they log on to the company's official message boards.
While the Pew Research Center's Internet & American Life Project stated that wireless usage is up in almost all categories, some groups are trending differently than others.
Cloud computing is famous for being a metaphor instead of a technology, but that metaphor is increasingly hard for non-techies to understand. Many variations of cloud have emerged that have little to do with the initial vision that sparked interest--...
Facebook faces a fine from a German privacy regulator for failing to obtain the consent of the people whose contact details it stores.
The U.S. International Trade Commission has launched an investigation into patent complaints filed by FlashPoint Technology, which alleges that four smartphone makers have violated three patents related to the digital camera functions in the devices.
Colt Technology Services Group is looking to attract companies that want to increase their data-center capacity without committing to building a large-scale facility.
In a major triumph for alternative energy researchers and enthusiasts, an experimental, solar-powered plane Thursday successfully completed a 26-hour flight powered by 12,000 solar cells and sunlight-powered lithium batteries.
VMware is accustomed to dominating the world of server virtualization, but its attempts to become the de facto virtualization vendor on the desktop haven't gone quite as well.
ISuppli has increased its 2010 revenue forecast for semiconductor foundries, driven by a resurgence in demand for consumer products, the analyst firm said on Thursday
Someone hacked the list of attendees for the recent Cisco Live 2010 users' conference, a security breach that led Cisco to notify the customers as well as a broader group who have dealings with the company.
EMC's announcement this week of plans to purchase data warehousing vendor Greenplum represents a harbinger of things to come for that market, as well as related areas like BI (business intelligence) and data integration, according to some analysts.
Use Pirate Bay to find or swap files? If so, about 4 million of you have just had your accounts hacked and user names, e-mail and Internet addresses compiled by a 23-year-old Argentinian (and two pals) exploiting the site's SQL vulnerabilities.
Quanta Computer, the world's largest contract laptop computer maker, set record highs for shipments and revenue in the month of June, a sign demand for technology products hasn't stumbled despite fears of debt problems in some parts of Europe.
Android is gaining on all the major smartphone platforms in the U.S., though it was only the fourth-most-used mobile operating system in May, market data firm comScore reported on Thursday.
Facebook has acquired NextStop, a two-year-old startup that lets people create and share travel guides and recommendations with others looking for things to do in places they're not familiar with.
With a wide variety of digital devices available at our finger tips today, more and more people are suffering from eyestrain. Find out how Essilor Eyezen™ can help keep your sight safe and remove eye fatigue.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Smart teddy bears involved in a contentious data breach
- Qualcomm details plans for Windows 10 PCs with Snapdragon 835
- Google shifts on email encryption tool, leaving its fate unclear
- Porsche Design's Book One looks to outrace Microsoft's Surface Book
- SHA-1 collision can break SVN code repositories
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPProject Manager to manage two concurrent ProjectsQLD
- FTPerformance TesterACT
- TPInformation Management SpecialistVIC
- FT.Net Azure DeveloperSA
- CCSharepoint Business AnalystACT
- FTClient Delivery ManagerSA
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTTelecommunications Services Manager - Voice/Data/UCQLD
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 requiredSA
- CCUser Experience Designer - Part time - Short contractACT
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - ITMSP - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCDelphix Technical SpecialistVIC
- TPGIS Developer - 6 month ContractQLD
- CCSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTHR Payroll ConsultantQLD
- FTLead PMONSW
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- TPSolution Architect - Transport DomainVIC
- TPTechnical Report EditorQLD
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerNSW
- FTERP ConsultantQLD
- CCCloud Security Solutions Architect - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW