Deleting your Facebook profile is easy. Just follow the link and submit your request. But merely disappearing from Facebook might not be cathartic enough for people who've grown to despise social networking. For them, there was the Web 2.0 Suicide Ma...
Thinner laptops, 3D television and e-book readers are expected to be among the highlights of this year's International Consumer Electronics Show that begins in Las Vegas on Thursday.
NASA is in the process of deciding on the focus of its next major space venture, which would cost about $650 million and take about eight years.
EMC said Monday that it plans to acquire GRC (governance, risk and compliance) vendor Archer Technologies for an undisclosed sum. The transaction is expected to close in the first quarter, and is likely on the smaller side, as EMC said it would not h...
A "monstrous" jump in demand for Android-equipped smartphones has turned the market upside down, a retail pollster said today.
A petition launched in December by MySQL creator Michael 'Monty' Widenius to "save" the open-source database from Oracle has quickly gained momentum, collecting nearly 17,000 signatures.
A few months ago, Microsoft introduced NFL jerseys to the avatar marketplace, allowing gamers to show their love for their favorite pigskin team for US$4. I saw quite a few of my Xbox Live friends wearing said shirts, so it should come as no surprise...
Words from the world of technology and social media are among those identified as the "Words of the Year 2009" in a list commissioned by Oxford University Press.
A patent application filed in February and released to the public this week reveals Google's attempt to build games on top of digital videos using an interactive annotation system.
LG Electronics has developed handheld terminals compatible with the U.S. mobile digital TV format and will show them at next week's International Consumer Electronics Show, it said Thursday.
It's no secret that the capacities of portable hard drives are on the up, but what about those portable flash drives? Fear not, as flash memory maker Power Quotient International (PQI) announced this Tuesday a new sizable addition to their "Cool Driv...
Speculation continues to rev up that the mysterious Apple tablet is coming soon. More reports are saying that the Cupertino company has planned a "big" event for January 26th, and all signs point to the event as a launch for the mythical Apple tablet...
The U.S. International Trade Commission (ITC) has decided to investigate separate complaints made against Sharp and Research In Motion (RIM) that each allege the companies are infringing patents held by the complainants.
Computer security researchers say that the GSM phones used by the majority of the world's mobile-phone users can be listened in on with just a few thousand dollars worth of hardware and some free open-source tools.
Steve Jobs plans to unveil Apple's much-hyped but still unconfirmed tablet device next month, and it will come with 3D graphics and a price tag below US$1000, according to former Google China president Kai-Fu Lee.
Nothing speeds up your computer like a Solid State Disk (SSD). But there are plenty of unreliable drives out there so it’s Crucial you buy from a brand you can trust. But before looking at the benefits, just what is an SSD?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Need more analytics speed? Cray wants to light a fire under your big data
- Tips and apps to improve your sales
- Why technology is so scary for three-quarters of Aussie businesses
- Synology DS216+ Review
- Facebook denies bias in Trending Topics, but promises changes nevertheless
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCHastus AdministratorVIC
- CCLinux AdministratorVIC
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCData Engineer (Java, Scala, Scripting, Hadoop, Spark)NSW
- FTIT Support - Level 1NSW
- CCProject Specialist Continuity AutomationVIC
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- CCPMO SupportQLD
- CCIT Security Consultant -NSW
- CCDeployment Project EngineerNSW
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerACT
- CCCommunications OfficeACT
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Service Desk ManagerNSW
- CCOracle DBA | 3-6mth ContractVIC
- CCNetwork Engineer, Renewable ContractAsia
- CCPEGA Developer / ConfigurerACT
- CCSenior IT Tester / Telecommunications (Urgent)NSW
- CCSAP Project ManagersNSW
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- CCOpen Source Specialist / Senior ConsultantQLD
- CCData Migration Quality Manager- SAP ECCNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL*PLUS) 160519/AP/432Asia
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD