Getting in shape may be on the verge of becoming more attractive in the US than running over prostitutes with 4 doors, low riders, vans, and sports cars, quips IGN.
Nintendo next-gen DS video games handheld may sport an Nvidia Tegra chip.
Sega recently dropped a press release announcing the latest addition toSonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing.
You'll find new information about the biggest games in the strangest places these days.
Namco is using its Facebook fan page to communicate more and more about its upcoming titles these days, particularly for its mobile game and more casual titles.
We've seen some cool shrunken-down consoles courtesy of modder Ben Heckerdorn, but now the denizens of his site's official forums have found some cool ways to make old systems new again.
There is an FM radio inside our iPhone and iPod touch devices and we may soon get to use it. That's today's tasty Apple rumor and it makes sense in a "why not?" sort of way.
Delta Air Lines is being sued for allegedly hacking the e-mail account of a passenger rights advocate supporting legislation that would allow access to food, water and toilets during long delays on the tarmac.
HP last night introduced its ENVY notebooks to the Australian market. The ENVY range of notebooks will be available from 22 October and consists of a 13.1in model and a 15.6in one. The notebooks will be available in different configurations.
Ncomputing is launching a device that can be used to add a virtual client to a host PC via a USB connection.
Facebook is leaping ahead of MySpace</a> to turn into the most popular social networking site in the U.S. Yet although Facebook nailed down 58.6 percent of all U.S visits to social networking sites in September -- for an increase of 194 percent -- u...
A recent global survey of business and IT managers found that their companies got back benefits perceived as equal to four times their investment, on average, in unified communication and collaboration technologies.
A new specification, called Wi-Fi Direct, provides peer-to-peer connections between Wi-Fi devices, no hotspot required. That could be bad news for Bluetooth, but good news for customers.
A number of Facebook applications, including one called CityFireDepartment, has been hacked and tries to attack site visitors' computers via unpatched Adobe software vulnerabilities, a researcher says.
Opera Software today released the beta of Opera Unite, a platform for authoring peer-to-peer (P2P) and Web server-based applications that it's promised will reinvent the Web.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTProject Manager | Defence projects | NV1/NV2 cleared | Canberra basedACT
- CCSharePoint AdministratorACT
- CCOracle Applications Projects Functional ConsultantSA
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT
- CCApplication Support AnalystNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | ChatswoodNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- CCJira Administrator - Western SydneyNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCPortfolio-Program SchedulerNSW
- FTWintel EngineerACT
- CCOracle Business Analyst / TrainerSA
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- CCCommercial Manager - Strategy / Big Data - Telecommunications -NSW
- CCCisco Program Manager - Data Centre/Security ImplementationNSW
- CCData Stage DeveloperNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Project AnalystVIC
- CCSAP DS and BI SpecialistVIC
- CCData Migration SpecialistQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital -PenrithNSW