Google's Blogger blog publishing and hosting service now has its own analytics feature that monitors a blog's usage, logs stats and displays reports and graphs.
Adobe, with the planned "Hero" version of its open source Flex framework for building Web applications, will feature mobile application-building capabilities, the company said this week.
Microsoft is enabling its free SQL CE (SQL Server Compact Edition) database to work within ASP.Net Web applications, thus providing a lightweight database option for ASP.Net Web development, a Microsoft official said this week.
Motorola this week gave more details of its planned reorganization, saying it will spin off its mobile devices and home products business into a new entity called Motorola Mobility.
Demand for NAND flash could outstrip supply in the third quarter of this year as consumer electronics companies prepare products for the holiday season, leading to price increases and shortages, research firm iSuppli said on Friday.
AT&T and lawyers representing class-action plaintiffs have reached a proposed settlement of lawsuits over billing by AT&T Wireless before 2004.
In response to mounting reports that the iPhone 4 offers sub-par call reception, Apple today admitted that an algorithm used in its new smartphone is flawed and promised to update its iOS 4 in the next few weeks.
Malicious hackers attacked Google's YouTube on Sunday, exploiting a cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability on the ultra-popular video sharing site, hitting primarily sections where users post comments.
Recruiters, professional résumé writers and other career experts give out tons of advice on how best to write a résumé that will stand out from the competition. Their intentions are noble - they want to help people land jobs - but the problem with th...
As expected, <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9174229/NASA_Space_shuttles_may_stay_on_until_2011">NASA has pushed back</a> the dates of its last two space shuttle flights, which will delay the fleet's retirement date until early next y...
Monty Widenius, a leading open-source software proponent, lodged an appeal on Friday against the European Union's antitrust authorities over their decision to green-light Oracle's acquisition of Sun Microsystems at the beginning of this year.
Apple has dropped the usual restocking fee for iPhone customers who want to return their smartphones, the company confirmed on Friday.
A former IT staffer with the Bank of New York Mellon pleaded guilty Thursday to stealing sensitive information belonging to 2,000 bank employees and then using that data to steal more than US$1 million from charities.
Google has issued a terse statement on the issue of Australian software developers not being able to sell apps through its app market for the Android platform, saying it’s “working hard” on bringing Australia up to speed with the rest of the world, b...
The company in charge of building and operating the National Broadband Network this morning revealed it would construct its national operations and test facility in Melbourne’s Digital Harbour development, as confirmation arrived that the first custo...
If you’re struggling under the weight of the paper that your organisation is creating, then it’s time to take a significant re-think to how you approach printing. Businesses are creating more data and information than ever, and smart businesses are realising the environmental and commercial benefits to rolling out smarter printer options.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google's new AI aims to end abusive online comments using 'Perspective'
- Telefonica-Sigfox deal is a big win for diverse IoT networks
- This Asus ROG gaming laptop just dropped to $1,500 on Newegg
- 5G will help autonomous cars cruise streets safely
- FCC rolls back net neutrality ISP transparency rules
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCProgram ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- TPSolution Architect - Transport DomainVIC
- FTDigital Strategist - Global Consulting FirmACT
- FTLinux Systems EngineerQLD
- CCDevOps/Senior Sys Admin - eCommerce - Contract - Sydney Northern BeachesNSW
- FTFull stack Developer - Senior (Java or C# and AngularJS) x 3QLD
- CCBPM DeveloperVIC
- TPSharePoint AnalystQLD
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | Enterprise Information SharingQLD
- TPFull Stack .NET DeveloperWA
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTSolutions Software DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXWA
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 required!!SA
- CCMarketing SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer -NetApp & TSMNSW
- TPGIS Developer - 6 month ContractQLD
- FTSecurity Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- CCTechnical Team LeadSA
- TPAgile Business AnalystQLD
- CCWindows AdministratorACT
- CCNetwork Specialist - IPAM TelcoVIC