Yahoo will launch its platform for Web developers this week, part of an effort to attract more visitors by adding Facebook-like social networking features to Yahoo's Web sites.
Russian regulators will not let Google buy a local online advertising company, halting a $140 million deal agreed to in July.
Microsoft's quarterly call with Wall Street on Thursday told the tale of two software franchises and their diverging financial fortunes.
Microsoft will herald a security project called Web Sandbox, for securing Web content through isolation, at the company's Professional Developers Conference in Los Angeles this week.
Researchers at McGill University in Montreal have discovered a new state of matter that they say could greatly extend Moore's Law.
Someday, you might take business data off a disk drive and move it into the nucleus of an atom.
Three days before the Iowa caucuses in January, the presidential campaign of Sen. Barack Obama launched a new application on Facebook directing supporters to urge their friends in Iowa to help make Obama the Democratic nominee.
The newly appointed shadow broadband minister, Senator Nick Minchin, has voiced his appall that a member of Senator Conroy’s office had tried to curb severely critical comments made by Internode network engineer Mark Newton regarding the government’s...
The U.S. government has taken several steps to combat identity theft during the past two years, including increased prosecutions of criminals and decreased use of Social Security numbers to identify constituents, according to a report released Tuesda...
A newly expanded ivory ban on eBay highlights the challenge of running a global marketplace while complying with local laws. eBay has decided to stop all sales of ivory products on its auction site, the company announced this week, following concerns...
The fake Internet report posted to CNN's iReport site earlier this month claiming Apple CEO Steve Jobs had suffered a heart attack was posted by a teenager who doesn't appear to have posted it to manipulate the company's stock price, Bloomberg News r...
RFID tags used in two new types of border-crossing documents in the U.S. are vulnerable to snooping and copying, a researcher said on Thursday.
Steep declines in the price of some of Samsung Electronics' major products pushed quarterly profits down and worse could be on the way, the company said Friday.
Multiyear annuity sales lifted Microsoft's revenue 9 percent for the first quarter of fiscal 2009, but the company lowered guidance for its second quarter as crisis grips the global economy, news that came as no surprise to financial analysts.
Google has finally solved a problem that kept recent subscribers to its Apps suite from accessing their new Gmail accounts.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 5 Oppo Find 7 Android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Changes coming to Aldi Mobile plans and network
- Apple's iPad Air 2 goes on sale in Australia
- China attacks lead Apple to alert users on iCloud threats
- Order the OnePlus One from Australia
- Symantec sees rise in high-traffic DDoS attacks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW