Google has enhanced its Google Gears Geolocation API so that developers can build applications that can track the location of laptop users within 200 meters.
The first day of sales in the US for Google's Android phone hasn't quite echoed the frenzy surrounding initial iPhone sales, but a few hardy souls across the country got up early to buy the first devices available in stores.
Apple continued to bash Microsoft's US$300 million Windows advertising campaign Wednesday with another television ad that knocked its rival's renewed Vista marketing effort.
Judging by the smile on Jacek Ambroziak's face, you would have thought he won the lottery. For him, being the first in line to buy a new G1 phone at the T-Mobile US store in Cambridge, Massachusetts, was better than winning the lotto.
With 73 percent of Australian households online as of June 2008, Internet users are reducing their consumption of traditional media formats like television, radio, magazines and newspapers in favour of accessing entertainment and information services...
A survey of business leaders by Australian Industry Group (AiG) and Deloitte has further cemented the critical reliance of Australia’s economy on the National Broadband Network (NBN).
Google has patched its Chrome browser to block a months-old bug that can be used to trick people into downloading and launching malicious code.
The largest penalty in the history of the Do Not Call Register has been slapped on discount telco Dodo Australia after its offshore call centres rang de-listed Australian phone numbers.
Yahoo will lay off at least 10 percent of its global staff before the end of the year, the company announced on Tuesday along with disappointing financial results for its third quarter.
LG Electronics plans to construct two new production lines for solar cells in space currently occupied by a PDP (plasma display panel) manufacturing line at its Gumi plant in South Korea, it said Monday.
Research in Motion (RIM) yesterday launched its first flip handset in Australia, the BlackBerry Pearl Flip 8820.
Research In Motion will give developers tools to build Web applications that work offline, expanding beyond the Java platform that has been at the core of BlackBerry applications until now, the company said Tuesday.
Google announced on Tuesday that the source code for its mobile operating system, Android, is now available for anyone to use free.
Monday was the last day to register to vote in next month's election in Silicon Valley's Santa Clara County, where Barack Obama has a clear edge and, now, a really big backer: Google CEO Eric Schmidt.
Symbian released a free tool on Tuesday that lets developers see how their code performs on the mobile operating system.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 5 Oppo Find 7 Android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Camels, sleds and trikes: Seven odd Street View vehicles
- Microsoft sued as lawsuits over employee no-poach deal mount
- Changes coming to Aldi Mobile plans and network
- Apple's iPad Air 2 goes on sale in Australia
- China attacks lead Apple to alert users on iCloud threats
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW