Hoping to catch cybercrooks, the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation has begun embedding agents with law enforcement agencies in Estonia, the Ukraine and the Netherlands.
The U.S. Rural Utilities Service (RUS) on Thursday announced US$254.6 million in funding for 22 broadband deployment projects in 18 states across the U.S. as it works to wrap up a first round of broadband funding made available in a huge economic sti...
Sony is readying itself to roll out an update to current PlayStation 3 games console owners to allow them to take advantage of the new Full HD 3D TVs and 3D programming that are about to launch.
Rumors have been circulating over the past few days that Sony was planning to unveil a "surprise sequel," and if today's revelation of SOCOM 4 is said sequel, color us surprised. Fresh off the completion of MAG, the developers at Zipper Interactive h...
Google ad sales boss John Herlihy yesterday told an audience in Dublin that smartphones are on their way to replacing desktop computers. This is fine, except that he's wrong.
Gamers and sports fans unite! Sydney’s Royal Easter show will launch one of 10 worldwide qualifying events for the 2010 Interactive FIFA World Cup.
According to news website Adelaide Now, a debate over the addition of an R18+ video game classification will take place in April this year.
A Chinese company is tweaking Google’s Android operating system to run on a laptop using homegrown Chinese microprocessors, which are backed by the government.
EMC's RSA division is embracing the virtualization trend that its VMware spinoff helped kick off, announcing Thursday that three of its core security products will work in VMware virtualized environments.
Companies should take extra steps to secure their source code from the type of targeted attacks that hit Google, Adobe, Intel and others over the past few months.
North Korea has reportedly developed its own version of the Linux operating with a graphical user interface that closely resembles Microsoft Windows.
Acer is showing its K11 Pico Projector in the Planet Reseller section of the Cebit trade show, where staff say it will go on sale by late April.
International environmental group Greenpeace hit out at Samsung on Wednesday for reneging on a promise to remove harmful substances from its electronics products.
First adult apps, now Wi-Fi.
Microsoft has sold 90 million copies of Windows 7 to date, making it the fastest-selling operating system in history, according to Peter Klein, Microsoft's chief financial officer. Klein made the comments earlier this week while speaking at the Morga...
You can’t just rush out and buy the most expensive hard disk and expect it to be the best at fulfilling all your needs. Different hard disks are designed for different uses and if you buy the wrong one you’ll either waste a lot of money or find that it simply won’t work with your chosen task. Here we list the top 10 things to look out for when you buy a new hard disk, whether it’s for a laptop, desktop, Networked Attached Storage (NAS) device or a server in a data center.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- New GDDR6 memory could hit GPUs in 2018
- Google is using AI to compress images better than JPEG
- Hackers tap vBulletin vulnerability to break into 27 million more accounts
- Telegram's encryption stymies French police but pleases their bosses
- NYT says Moscow bureau was targeted by cyberattack
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java Developer | EcommerceNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- CCITIL- Technical Release CoordinatorNSW
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160824/AP/531Asia
- CCIT Assistant (Infrastructure/PC LAN Support) 160825/ITA/864Asia
- FTPrincipal Business Consultant- Wealth ManagementNSW
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCContract Senior Web Developer (PHP/Drupal/JAVA) 160808/SWD/vtdAsia
- CCProject Coordinator - Baseline SecurityVIC
- CCSenior Android DeveloperVIC
- FTTest EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- FTApplication Support ManagerNSW
- CCProject Manager- Radio CommunicationsVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst- BABOK,Infrastructure, Banking bkgndNSW
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- FTOperations ManagerNSW