At RIM's annual Wireless Enterprise Symposium, the company revealed two new BlackBerry smartphones, the BlackBerry Pearl 3G and the BlackBerry Bold 9650. The Bold 9650 is headed to Sprint on May 23 while the Pearl 3G will be available on multiple car...
Apple's next-gen iPhone? Source: Gizmodo.com California authorities are investigating the lost Apple iPhone prototype incident that made news earlier this week, according to a report by CNET News today.
Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak wrote a guest post for Gizmodo recently claiming that Apple engineer Gray Powell was not fired for losing an iPhone prototype in March.
A US company has come up with an original take on ultra-secure portable storage, fitting a full PIN entry keypad to a USB stick.
Windows 7 has been a tremendous success thus far--both as a standalone or upgrade operating system, as well as in driving PC sales.
Most people remember the advent of the Halo 3 multiplayer beta; the May 3 Halo: Reach beta is shaping up to be just as intense. Want to get in on it early? Follow GamePro on Twitter for your chance to win a Halo: Reach beta code that gets you access ...
Advanced Micro Devices is trying to beat Intel on price with its latest six-core desktop Phenom II X6 processors, which were announced on Tuesday.
Mu Dynamics announced on Monday a test suite for IPv6 that custom generates tests based on the user's existing IPv4 network traffic rather than from pre-determined, standard test cases.
Security experts, industry analysts and even Microsoft recommend that IT departments upgrade Internet Explorer 6, yet new research shows that while there may have recently been a mock funeral for the aging browser, IE6 is still around and doing well,...
Microsoft weathered the storm of Windows Vista, 2007's often-abused operating system, an analyst said today after reviewing the company latest earnings.
The smallest BlackBerry Pearl smartphones yet, the 9100 and 9105, will go on sale in May on various carriers, Research in Motion Ltd. announced today.
Acting on a warrant issued Friday, California police seized personal computers belonging to the Gizmodo editor who broke the iPhone prototype story last week, a district attorney for San Mateo County confirmed today.
Microsoft posted strong results for the third quarter of its 2010 fiscal year, largely thanks to sales of Windows 7. But the company continues to suffer heavy losses in its Online Services Division as it tries to match rival Google in the online sear...
Israel lifted a ban on imports of Apple's iPad on Sunday, saying the device conforms with local wireless standards, the government said.
The upcoming FIFA World Cup is expected to raise the profile of Africa's game developers, as more companies invest in gaming platforms and more people go online to play.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- U.S. indicts Russian for hacking LinkedIn, Dropbox, Formspring
- An IoT botnet is partly behind Friday's massive DDOS attack
- Bankers plan to give Corda blockchain code to Hyperledger project
- Easy-to-exploit rooting flaw puts Linux computers at risk
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-Month Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCSenior Business Analyst - experience in IDAM a MUSTNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Wealth/Super backgroundNSW
- CCSAS DI DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclipse) 161007/AP/vmpAsia
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 161014/CO/vmtAsia
- CCSenior Full Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- FTOperational Integrity ManagerNSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- FT.Net CRM Dynamics Developer LeadVIC
- FTProject ManagerSA
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerSA
- CCCisco Wi-Fi Network Engineer - SurveyorNSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior programmer / ProgrammerAsia
- CCICT Business AnalystACT
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-month renewable Contract)Asia
- CCSenior Consultant, Enterpreneur in ResidenceVIC
- FTMobile DeveloperAsia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Security) 161018/AP/383Asia
- CCPMO Program CoordinatorNSW
- CCInfrastructure & Security Solution ArchitectVIC