Cyber crime is continuing to mature into a sophisticated industry, according to the latest Microsoft Security Intelligence Report (SIRv8).
Adobe on Tuesday patched 17 critical vulnerabilities in Reader and Acrobat, including one that hackers have been using for nearly a month to commandeer PCs.
Intel Corp. is creating a new research lab dedicated to helping scientists figure out how people will use computers in the future.
The uproar over the iPhone 4's call reception, and Apple's suggestion that users slap a case around their new phone, has delayed shipments of the company's own "bumper" casing and driven up prices on eBay.
Just over two months after launching it, and days after reducing the price, Microsoft has decided to kill the Kin phone.
Jobvite, a maker of recruiting software, released the results of its third-annual social recruiting survey this morning, and the findings underscore the many reasons job seekers need to incorporate online social networking into their job searches.
Microsoft has released a controller for its Silverlight multimedia software that can present dynamic visual summaries of large data sets in Web browsers.
Facebook has revamped the way its users share information with third-party applications and Web sites in an effort to make the process easier, the company said Wednesday.
In the ongoing debate over whether to use Flash or HTML5, Google has weighed in heavily in favor of using HTML5.
Google on Wednesday is rolling out changes to its News page that give users more ways to customize the kinds of headlines they see and easier ways to share stories on social networks.
Amazon.com plans to acquire online discount retailer Woot.com, the smaller site announced Wednesday.
Businesses worried about keeping tabs on the latest Apple iPhone will soon be able to remotely interact with the devices in the event of theft, loss or mishap, Absolute Software has announced.
Apache Tomcat 7.0, the latest version of the popular open source Java Web server, is available Tuesday from the Apache Software Foundation.
Versata Software lodged a complaint against SAP with the European Commission on Tuesday, claiming that the vendor illegally blocked it from selling its pricing software to SAP customers.
Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA) has announced it will launch Google's Nexus One smartphone in Australia on 1 July.
Make Windows 10 your go-to on-the-go environment. Business tools that work!
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- 5G will help autonomous cars cruise streets safely
- FCC rolls back net neutrality ISP transparency rules
- Razer's Power Bank boosts your laptop battery while charging two smartphones
- Eleven-year-old root flaw found and patched in the Linux kernel
- Sony reveals the 'world's fastest' SD card
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTDevOps/Senior Sys Admin - eCommerce - Permanent - Sydney Northern BeachesNSW
- TPLead Change Manager - ERPVIC
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCFirewall EngineerNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)QLD
- FTLife/400 Resource - PermanentNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- FTOracle Forms PL/SQL Analyst ProgrammerQLD
- TPSenior IT Business AnalystNSW
- TPTechnical Report EditorQLD
- CCSystem EngineerSA
- CCScrum MasterQLD
- CCProject Manager - Telco Networks EngineeringVIC
- FTChief Architect - Public SectorACT
- FTBusiness Intelligence Analyst / DeveloperNSW
- FTSecurity Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTSenior Network AdministratorNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerVIC
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT
- CCProject Manager - Adelaide basedNSW
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Service Desk AnalystNSW
- TPIT Project Manager - Office relocationVIC
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistACT
- CCTelecommunication Operations SpecialistTAS