With the insane new content that has spawned from Portal in the past few days, it's not very surprising to find out that Portal 2 is, in fact, a real game being created. That much was set in stone when Game Informer announced the sequel as its next c...
YouTube is opening up its auto-caption feature to everybody, a move that benefits not only deaf users, but also people who watch videos in really noisy places, like airport terminals. And since the tool will be able to translate captions into your ch...
RealNetworks has agreed to pay US$4.5 million and permanently stop selling its RealDVD software as part of a legal settlement with six Hollywood movie studios, the company said Wednesday.
BSkyB has asked a high court judge to order a £49 million payment from HP, so that it can recover its full legal costs in the parties' ten-year dispute.
Australian Google partner Devnet has launched a Google Apps store. The store is focusing on selling third-party applications that complement the Google Apps platform.
Is Sony ready to rumble with Apple? The Wall Street Journal thinks so. Citing "people familiar with the matter," the Journal says Sony Corp. has plans to release a smart phone capable of playing PlayStation games, that it's already in development, an...
Home networking giant Netgear plans to introduce a 500 megabit-per-second line of HomePlug AV powerline products this fall. Netgear announced a slew of products, including next-generation powerline and advanced multimedia-optimized Wi-Fi products thi...
President Barack Obama's plan to push NASA to scrap the contract with commercial companies to build space taxis is meeting with some resistance in Congress.
Hoping to catch cybercrooks, the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation has begun embedding agents with law enforcement agencies in Estonia, the Ukraine and the Netherlands.
The U.S. Rural Utilities Service (RUS) on Thursday announced US$254.6 million in funding for 22 broadband deployment projects in 18 states across the U.S. as it works to wrap up a first round of broadband funding made available in a huge economic sti...
Sony is readying itself to roll out an update to current PlayStation 3 games console owners to allow them to take advantage of the new Full HD 3D TVs and 3D programming that are about to launch.
Rumors have been circulating over the past few days that Sony was planning to unveil a "surprise sequel," and if today's revelation of SOCOM 4 is said sequel, color us surprised. Fresh off the completion of MAG, the developers at Zipper Interactive h...
Google ad sales boss John Herlihy yesterday told an audience in Dublin that smartphones are on their way to replacing desktop computers. This is fine, except that he's wrong.
Gamers and sports fans unite! Sydney’s Royal Easter show will launch one of 10 worldwide qualifying events for the 2010 Interactive FIFA World Cup.
According to news website Adelaide Now, a debate over the addition of an R18+ video game classification will take place in April this year.
You can’t just rush out and buy the most expensive hard disk and expect it to be the best at fulfilling all your needs. Different hard disks are designed for different uses and if you buy the wrong one you’ll either waste a lot of money or find that it simply won’t work with your chosen task. Here we list the top 10 things to look out for when you buy a new hard disk, whether it’s for a laptop, desktop, Networked Attached Storage (NAS) device or a server in a data center.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCOpen_2pm_29/8_Teradata Database AdministratorACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Cognos/JAVA/J2EE) 160831/SA/122Asia
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- FTSenior IoT / M2M .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- FTJr .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160822/AP/259Asia
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Big Data AnalyticsNSW
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- FTApplication Support ManagerNSW
- FTPrincipal Business Consultant- Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCDB2 Database AdministratorACT
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java Developer | EcommerceNSW
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- CCSenior Android DeveloperVIC