Google is finally letting the Nexus One use multi-touch for maps, photo galleries and the Web, but that's of little consolation to owners of Motorola's Droid and T-Mobile's G1.
The public battle between Adobe and Apple over bringing Flash to the iPhone, and now iPad platforms has heated up the debate over the life expectancy of Flash.
Sunny Ocean Studios is announcing its contender in the glasses-free 3D television battle. While similar glasses-free 3D TVs shown at CES had flexible yet limited viewing angles (around 8 or 9 viewing angles), Sunny Ocean Studios is promising that it...
E-reader users are a very happy lot, according to a new survey by market researcher NPD Group. Nearly all e-reader owners--93 percent, to be exact--say they're "very satisfied" or "somewhat satisfied" with their devices, and only 2 percent of owners ...
Fusion Garage, the Singaporean startup company locked in a feud with U.S. news site TechCrunch over a tablet computer they jointly developed, said the device -- called the JooJoo tablet -- is now in full production, thanks to backing from Malaysia's ...
The Internet Industry Association and Pirate Party Australia have both welcomed Federal Court Justice Dennis Cowdroy's ruling handed down today in a court case involving Australian ISP iiNet and the Australian Federation Against Copyright Theft (AFAC...
AFACT statement: Film industry disappointed by Federal Court ruling on online copyright infringement
The official statement from AFACT on today's Federal Court ruling on online copyright infringement.
AFACT, representing Roadshow Films, Channel 7 and other film studios including Universal Pictures, Warner Bros Entertainment, Paramount Pictures, Sony Pictures Entertainment, Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation, and Disney Enterprises attempted to...
Symbian has completed the process of open sourcing its entire code base, in advance of its June deadline.
Australian ISP iiNet has won a landmark Federal Court battle against the Australian Federation Against Copyright Theft (AFACT).
Job-hunting service provider Monster Worldwide is to buy Yahoo's HotJobs Web site for US$225 million under an agreement announced between the companies on Wednesday.
Garmin-Asus plans to display its first GPS smartphone of 2010 on Thursday, the M10, loaded with the latest version of Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.5.3 and a 3.5-inch touchscreen.
After struggling to support Nexus One customers using an online-only approach, Google appears to be developing a phone customer service operation.
Next month, IBM will release a beta version of a software application designed to keep track of how information flows across different systems, sending alerts when source data has been altered or isn't properly ingested into some target system or rep...
Twitter required some users to reset their passwords on Tuesday after discovering that their log-in information may have been harvested via security-compromised torrent Web sites, the company said.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- IDC: Smartwatch sales decline for the first time
- SurveyMonkey: Pokémon Go popularity may have already peaked
- Michelle Rowland to lead broadband fight for Labor
- More than half the world is still offline
- Consumer Office 365 subscription growth slows
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical Architect - CloudNSW
- CCIP & Fixed Process Improvement SpecialistVIC
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160801/AP/258Asia
- FTMidrange Server Provision SMENSW
- FTPHP Developer (full stack)WA
- CCSenior Business Analyst with Product Management experienceVIC
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - CloudVIC
- CCLead DevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160802/ITA/991Asia
- CCSAP Payroll Implement/Migration Project Manager/ SpecialistNSW
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Configuration ManagerACT
- FTSystems Administrator | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearedACT
- CCApplication Tester - Windows 10 ProjectWA
- FTSenior Natural/ADABAS ProgrammerSA
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- CCExcel Modelling specialist/consultant.VIC
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical BI Business Analyst- Informatica, Oracle OBIEENSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Temporary Fixed TermQLD
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows) 160804/ITA/151Asia