Thanks to a change in recipe, IBM has created a graphene-based processor that can execute 100 billion cycles per second (100GHz), almost four times the speed of previous experimental graphene chips.
Leo Apotheker has resigned as CEO of German ERP giant SAP, the company disclosed on Sunday. The decision was by mutual agreement with SAP's supervisory board, and is effective immediately.
A Chinese man was sentenced to two-and-a-half years in a U.S. prison this week for trafficking in counterfeit Cisco Systems gear.
Microsoft will no longer offer Linux or Unix versions of its enterprise search products after a wave of releases set to ship in the first half of this year, the company announced in an official blog post Thursday.
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency is wrapping up work on an Energy Star program for data centers that it hopes to launch in June, EPA officials said this week.
Some thing aren't built to last, but it might surprise you to find out Microsoft's Xbox LIVE online gaming service turns out to be one of them.
Advanced Micro Devices will put more focus on tightly integrating graphics processor cores into mainstream servers starting 2012 as it tries to increase system performance, a company executive said.
Sega Sammy, the parent company of video game publisher Sega, released its investor reports earlier today, revealing the company's sales figures for the last nine months of 2009 and its outlook for 2010.
Cisco is expected to unveil new and enhanced data center products that are designed to more easily interconnect and allocate resources among multiple data centers and are optimized for cloud computing and virtualization.
Microsoft defended itself against an opinion piece written by a former vice president, who argued the software company has lost its edge and is "failing" as a result. In response, the software company said it remains competitive and innovative.
BioWare co-founder Dr. Ray Muzyka said today that "Mass Effect 2 is poised to be one of the biggest games of 2010. We could not be more proud of the game's universal acclaim and early commercial success."
In a big blow to Google's efforts to build a massive digital-books marketplace and library, the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) has come out against the revised agreement to settle copyright lawsuits brought against Google by authors and publishers....
Now that Symbian has fully opened its source code to the public, will it lead to an avalanche of mobile operating systems opening up their codes as well?
Microsoft's Internet Explorer (IE) is used much more often than most assume, a researcher has asserted.
The Internet Engineering Task Force has set up a wiki to document which of its standards were successful and why.
You can’t just rush out and buy the most expensive hard disk and expect it to be the best at fulfilling all your needs. Different hard disks are designed for different uses and if you buy the wrong one you’ll either waste a lot of money or find that it simply won’t work with your chosen task. Here we list the top 10 things to look out for when you buy a new hard disk, whether it’s for a laptop, desktop, Networked Attached Storage (NAS) device or a server in a data center.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft makes Windows 10 hardware change for PC security
- Flaw with password manager LastPass could hand over control to hackers
- AI just co-wrote its first horror movie, and you can help make it real
- Microsoft just launched an iPhone camera app
- Dropbox levels up its features for administrators
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCStrategic Business AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst (ERP)NSW
- FTProject Manager- Change ManagementSA
- CCTechnical Architect - CloudNSW
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCSenior PHP Developer (12 month contract )VIC
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCService Design AnalystNSW
- FTDesktop EngineerNSW
- CCFull Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- CCGeo-spatial AdministratorVIC
- FTProject Manager - IT Technology / Site RelocationsNSW
- CCTest CoordinatorQLD
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- CCCrystal reports expertACT
- CCSenior Security SpecialistNSW
- CCIncident ManagerSA
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- CCSenior Business Systems AnalystVIC
- CCSenior SAP BW & HANA Developer/Technical ArchitectVIC