The tech world is reeling from revelations gadget blog Gizmodo obtained an early Apple test unit of what may be the next-generation iPhone. It's not clear if the leaked iPhone is truly the iPhone 4G expected to launch later this year or a prototype s...
Apple reported record iPhone sales today, marking the third consecutive quarter the company has reset the bar for its smartphone. The company also sold a record number of Macs for the first calendar quarter of any year.
A lot of Cobol-based applications have a plot line similar to the first Star Trek movie.
Apple today said that the more expensive iPad models that connect to the Internet using AT&T's wireless network will go on sale April 30 in the US, barely meeting the company's self-imposed deadline to ship the tablet by the end of the month.
Panasonic has announced the availability and pricing of its Full HD 3D plasma televisions and accessories. The company's 50in plasma panel will go on sale in June, with larger models to follow in October and November, Panasonic revealed at its 2010 h...
The Linux KVM hypervisor is gaining steam in the cloud computing market, with two major vendors using the virtualization software to create cloud platforms to compete against Amazon's popular EC2 service.
Microsoft's plans for cloud computing don't stop with infrastructure and applications. Company executives say Microsoft will also provide the heterogeneous management layer that customers will need to optimize application performance on-premises or i...
A new cloud storage company is launching with software designed to ease deployments with platforms such as Amazon's Simple Storage Service and EMC's Atmos Online.
Google's services are blocked or censored to some degree in one-fourth of the countries where it operates, the company said Monday.
Hitachi Data Systems announced the Hitachi unified compute platform, claiming to be the industry's first open and unified compute platform for enterprise datacenters, including private and public cloud deployments. HDS also announced a worldwide OEM ...
Late last week Capcom finally let the cat out of the bag on the third entry into the Marvel vs. Capcom series. Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds is slated for release in Spring 2011. Here are the details:
In 2008, Capcom released an 2D iteration of one of its most beloved series, bringing back the classic gameplay of Bionic Commando but upgrading the game with HD visuals. This game was seen as many as the appetizer to the 2009 3D re-imagining of the s...
HTC's hotly anticipated Desire smartphone will launch six days earlier than planned and will be exclusive to Telstra for six months instead of the previously announced three month arrangement, the telco said today.
A Chinese official appeared to take aim at IBM as he warned recently against "Smarter Planet" projects, or the use of technology like networks of sensors in cities to gather and analyze data.
Panasonic has announced plans to increase its production of their 3D HDTV sets, due to higher-than-expected demand.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Privacy group shoots legal arrow at Privacy Shield
- Samsung's smartphone share hit by Note7 debacle, stiff competition
- Oracle takes Java copyright dispute with Google to appeals court
- Samsung sales, profits dive on Note 7 recall
- Hands-on: Microsoft's Surface Studio is a Windows PC for the Mac crowd
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSystem Engineer l Applications & SOE PackagersNSW
- FTBusiness/Technical Consultant (CPM)QLD
- FTTechnical Support OfficerWA
- FTDynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- CCProject Manager, SuperannuationNSW
- FTMobile DeveloperAsia
- FTSenior Oracle DBAQLD
- CCDesktop SupportNSW
- CCMid level Business AnalystQLD
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTProject ManagerSA
- CCProject Manger - Minor Works ProjectVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/Web) 161026/AP/632Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/J2EE) 161025/AP/862Asia
- FTSenior Architect | Perl | Linux |MySQL | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW
- CCAgile Iteration ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectWA
- CCMobile Developers (IOS and Android)QLD
- FTChief Enterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCTechnical Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCURGENT REQUIREMENT - Business AnalystACT
- FTSenior Consultant Commercial PricingVIC
- FTData Governance Project Manager | 6 month ContractNSW