Microsoft has launched a microblog-style service in China based on Windows Live Messenger, expanding the social-networking functions linked to the chat software in a country where it is a hit.
MMO Champion is reporting that Taiwanese player Little Gray from the TW-Wrathbringer guild has successfully completed all of the achievements in World of Warcraft and is the first player to reach 986/986 points listed in the Armory. Technically he's ...
Yahoo called 2009 a year America needed to escape and cope, and this behavior was reflected in people's rush online to search for the latest updates about topics from "foreclosures" and "unemployment" to Michael Jackson and the reality TV show Jon &a...
Broadcom has agreed to acquire Dune Networks, a privately held maker of high-speed switch fabrics, for about US$178 million, the companies announced Monday.
Companies running applications on Amazon Web Services can now monitor their environments using IBM’s Tivoli Monitoring software.
US Government security contractor Northrop Grumman has joined with three leading cybersecurity research universities to launch a research consortium focused on fixing the most vexing problems in information security.
Nokia is suing display manufacturers Samsung, LG, Philips, Toshiba and others for price-fixing. As a result of the price fixing Nokia has paid too much for displays, and now the company wants some of its money back, it said on Tuesday.
IBM has opened a business analytics center in London to focus on services for the U.K.'s financial sector, which drives a major portion of the nation's economy.
Arista Networks has unveiled a Gigabit Ethernet data center switch designed to better accommodate increasing traffic loads between the server access and core layers of the network.
Gartner announced Monday that it is buying AMR Research for US$64 million, in the latest acquisition by the giant IT research firm. The deal is expected to be completed this month.
Temporary workers brought in to help during the busy holiday shopping season can sometimes pose a data security risk for companies.
Soldiers may go into battle better prepared to handle equipment and with a greater knowledge of their surroundings after an intellectual property licensing deal Monday between Microsoft and Lockheed Martin that will deepen the defense giant's access ...
Google named the winners of its second contest aimed at encouraging software developers to make applications for the Android mobile operating system.
Cloud identity provider Symplified Tuesday added provisioning and management capabilities to its service platform that lets users create a bridge between their in-house directories and cloud-based applications.
Microsoft today denied that its November Windows updates are causing a widespread "black screen" lock-out of users' PCs.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- What do you get when you cross Star Wars and famous art? This algorithm can show you
- 5 products Intel could cut in its reshuffle
- Tech groups call on presidential candidates to support encryption, embrace other IT issues
- Cisco patch stops attackers from taking over TelePresence systems
- Foxtel announces delayed English Premier League coverage confounding Optus' live EPL coverage debacle
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSecurity AnalystACT
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital/Financial ServicesNSW
- CCContract Analyst/Programmer II (Drupal 7.39/PHP) 160427/CAP/vccAsia
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCCommunication and Change ManagerVIC
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCChange Manager x 2NSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/Unix) 160509/AP/395Asia
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/J2EE) 160511/AP/522Asia
- CCVMWare ConsultantWA
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- CCBusiness Systems Analyst - eCommerce PaymentsVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW