A Chinese company that sells a tablet PC like Apple's newly announced iPad may sue the U.S. company over the similar design between the devices, it said Monday.
Microsoft will begin selling in Japan next month an add-on 250GB hard-disk drive for the Xbox 360 console, it said Monday.
I don't know about you, but beautiful Russian girls are just dying to meet me. They're all 26 years old, most of them are named Olga, and from their descriptions they sound totally hot. But first I have to buy a fantastic luxury timepiece, change my ...
Small business has reason the cheer Oracle's acquisition of Sun, now that it appears OpenOffice.org and MySQL look to do well--perhaps better--under new ownership.
Internal data breaches might keep CSOs awake at night, but they appear to be a rare event, a university analysis of reported UK compromises has found.
The most advanced DRAM chips yet from Samsung Electronics, 30-nanometer DDR3 DRAM, have been qualified by customers as ready to go into products, the world's largest memory chip maker said Monday.
Virtualization company VMware has reported a healthy increase in revenue for the fourth quarter, thanks largely to gains from software maintenance fees.
As cloud computing speeds ahead, privacy protections are too often being left in the dust.
Toronto's Hospital for Sick Children has learned the hard way that virtualization efforts won't be successful if vendors aren't ready to support you, according to its director of technology.
If you asked 100 random people what they dislike most about attending conferences, it's safe to say "travel," "scheduling," and "cost" would be at the top of the list for most of them. Finding the time to attend conferences and dealing with the hassl...
Choosing just enough virtual machines, but not too many, for a given server has always been a challenge. Running a set of virtual servers and the applications that they support on one physical server running just one operating system seems easy enoug...
Google may have threatened to leave China to keep us all from concluding that "the cloud" cannot be secured. If that's true, isn't that precisely what we should conclude?
Microsoft released the public beta of SharePoint 2010 in November. Its claim to fame is its support of rapid app development. SharePoint has become one of Microsoft's most insanely popular products and Microsoft would like to see the 2010 version bec...
Want to run Windows 7 on the new Apple iPad? Citrix says it will soon be possible--at least virtually--using a new version of its Citrix Receiver software.
Apple's iPad has been surrounded by debate since its debut last week. Now, the heavily hyped tablet is at the center of a controversy that's reaching the federal government.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- IDC: Smartwatch sales decline for the first time
- SurveyMonkey: Pokémon Go popularity may have already peaked
- Michelle Rowland to lead broadband fight for Labor
- More than half the world is still offline
- Consumer Office 365 subscription growth slows
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTSCCM Applications PackagerWA
- CCPre-Sales Consulting Business AnalystVIC
- CCIP & Fixed Process Improvement SpecialistVIC
- FTCloud EngineerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE) 160721/AP/075Asia
- FTSAP Basis ConsultantVIC
- CCProject Manager/ Sr PMO Analyst - Consulting BackgroundNSW
- CCPortfolio AnalystVIC
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW
- CCDeployment ManagerACT
- CCIP & Fixed LeadVIC
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCTechnical BI Business Analyst- Informatica, Oracle OBIEENSW
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTPortal DeveloperNSW
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCProject Manager- Infrastructure and App Roles- Gov BackgroundNSW
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- CCBusiness Intelligence Developer - Initial 3mth ContractVIC
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Configuration ManagerACT
- FTApplication Support AnalystSA
- FTSystems Administrator | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearedACT
- CCCrystal reports expertACT