Analysts have clashed over whether Telstra should be cleaved in half to ensure fair pricing of the National Broadband Network (NBN).
Developers have created an easy way to load Android, Google's mobile-phone OS that is still in the works, on Nokia's N810 open-source handheld devices.
A group of more than 20,000 supporters of US Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama have used his official social network to organize an online protest against his stance on legislation set to be taken up by the US Senate.
On Thursday the Swedish Court of Appeals will hand down its verdict in a case in which Ericsson executives may face jail time for evasion of tax controls.
Symbian launched a partner program for software developers working with its mobile OS, taking an interim step to attract more developers while the OS moves toward open-source availability.
The privacy concerns raised by a federal judge's order that Google turn over 12TB of data on YouTube users and their video-viewing histories to Viacom International misses an important point, according to some privacy advocates: What is Google doing ...
A new social networking site has gained 6,000 members since its launch last month. But before you get ready to kill your Facebook and MySpace profiles in favour of the next big thing in social networking, it's worth noting who's behind the venture.
Giga-byte Technology plans to launch its M912 mini-laptop by the end of July in Taiwan for NT$19,900 ($AUD685), a company representative said Monday.
Microsoft plans to release a new Windows server OS aimed at midsized businesses as well as the next version of its small-business server software worldwide on Nov. 12, the company said Monday.
Microsoft Monday said that it would begin pushing Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3) to most users "shortly."
In a statement Monday, Microsoft confirmed that it would be interested in resuming talks with Yahoo with a new board of directors, both to buy the search business or the entire company.
If a French court ruling against eBay for allowing the sale of counterfeit goods on its Web site is upheld, it could have far-reaching effects for the way the online auction company does business.
Microsoft has announced it will upgrade Windows' update mechanism later this month, a warning that comes nearly a year after the company issued a similar upgrade without informing users.
iPhones and sustainable agriculture don't have a lot in common, but a bedraggled group of publicity-seekers and iPhone enthusiasts who want the next US president to plant an organic farm on the White House lawn have connected the two as a reason to l...
The international organization that oversees the Web's top-level domain naming system said that the hijacking last month of several of its domains was due to a security breach at the registrar that manages those URLs.
Latest News Articles
- US lawmaker asks FTC to probe implications of Facebook 'big data' experiment
- Google, Dropbox band together to fight patent trolls
- IBM rethinking decades-old computer design with $US3 billion investment
- Microsoft settles with No-IP in botnet hunt, after seizing its domains
- Microsoft debuts Cloud storage service for enterprises
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 Nokia’s flagship Lumia 930 on sale 11 July in Australia
- 5 Major updates coming to Google’s Chromecast
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- $1799 free shipping
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »
- CCL2 Technical Engineer - RightFaxVIC
- FTHead of Service ExperienceNZ
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- FTOBIEE BI/DW ConsultantNSW
- FTOBIEE BI/DW ConsultantNSW
- FTTechnology Development DirectorNZ
- CCeFinance Change ManagerNSW
- FTService Operations DirectorNZ
- FTRelationship/Partnerships ManagerNSW