Six years after Google launched Google News by applying its search technology to breaking news stories, the company has moved to apply its technology to a similar service to track new blog posts.
IT spending is faring better than the overall economy, and the sector "will avoid a recession in 2008," says Gartner. But in a report sent to clients this week, the analyst firm says it believes IT budgets will show "very low year-over-year growth ra...
Fearful tech workers tiptoeing along the shaky alleys of Wall Street -- and fretting about losing their jobs -- should take a deep breath. Of the more than 100,000 job losses expected as a direct result of the financial crisis, only a tiny slice will...
The Australian Computer Society’s (ACS) annual survey of its members found that the salaries of ICT professionals steadily increased over the 12 months to May 2008, rising an average of 4.9% across industry sectors.
Loop Mobile Limited [ASX: LPM] has made its flagship MOKO.mobi service available through Virgin Mobile USA devices.
3 Mobile has unveiled a new set of mobile prepaid cap plans, aimed at giving customers greater control over how to use their credit.
The State Library of NSW has partnered with Flickr to provide unprecedented community access to its extensive archive of photographs.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority [ACMA] has blocked access to a network of Australian child pornography sites, according to the ABC.
A skills shortage is holding back open source adoption, but businesses nevertheless see clear benefits from using non-proprietary software.
The vast majority of companies have little or no security in place for their virtual systems. That is a scary statistic revealed in a survey of attendees at the recent VMWorld 2008 conference in Las Vegas.
Following a similar move by VMware in August, Microsoft Wednesday released a free, low-footprint version of its Hyper-V virtualization software as it continues to chase the virtualization leader.
Apple's Mac OS X market share has passed the 8 percent mark for the first time, a research company reported Wednesday.
LucasArts Tuesday announced that Skywalker and company are coming to Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of the Force Unleashed, in addition to a new downloadable mission.
Tuesday, Sony Computer Entertainment Japan unveiled its TGS lineup for both the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Portal, which includes a tantalizing 14 "unannounced" games. Sony will show nine new PS3 games and three new PSP games, while Konami has one...
The somewhat reputable French boys from Gamekyo (formerly JeuxFrance) are reporting that Nintendo will announce a franchise revival at the company's press conference on Thursday.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 5 Oppo Find 7 Android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Samsung Knox devices approved for government use by NSA
- OnePlus One pre-orders go live this week
- Telstra misled customers on smartphone warranties: ACCC
- Apple's Yosemite OS shares Spotlight search terms by default
- First products from Apple-IBM deal to come next month
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW