Virgin Mobile has confirmed it has stopped selling its Broadband at Home service via general retail stores.
US-based DT Research has become the newest vendor in niche distributor, Tegatech’s portfolio.
Intel on Sunday launched a home health care device that helps patients manage chronic conditions and connect with their doctors.
Fifteen-year-old Peter Schmidt-Nielsen spent only a month working on his submission, but he thinks he's come up with something "unusual and new." Never mind that he's up against some of the most famous cryptographers in the world.
As Web application platforms rise in importance and popularity, Google, Microsoft, MySpace and Facebook executives shared tips for keeping developers happy, disagreed on philosophical issues like standards and articulated wish lists of applications t...
Panasonic will start discussions to take over Sanyo Electric with the aim of reaching a deal by the end of this year, the two Japanese companies said Friday.
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has released the third draft of its Energy Star specification for servers and expects the final spec to be ready for use in February.
Attackers are exploiting one of the vulnerabilities in Adobe Reader that was patched earlier this week, a security researcher warned Friday as he urged users to update as soon as possible.
As Microsoft continues to roll out its redesigned Windows Live Hotmail, angry users are pushing back by complaining online that the new interface is a step backward and the Web-based e-mail service runs slower than before.
The first generation of solid-state drives (SSDs) introduced in PCs last year failed to live up to the hype.
Microsoft is working on a software distribution scheme along the lines of Apple's iPhone App Store, CEO Steve Ballmer said at a developer's conference in Sydney last week.
Microsoft next week will distribute a pre-beta of Windows Server 2008 R2 to a select group of testers and highlight the software's virtualization capabilities, integration with Windows 7 and other features.
Chinese network company Huawei Technologies is planning to launch smartphones based on the Android and Symbian operating systems in the first half of 2009, according to James Chen, director of marketing for the company's terminals division. It will a...
Netbooks equipped with solid-state drives (SSD) sporting as little as 16GB of storage capacity will be able to comfortably run Windows 7, Microsoft said on Thursday.
Silicon Valley is home to a lot of strange bedfellows, whether hard-nosed venture capitalists and Web 2.0 dreamers or bottom-line hardware tycoons and arty device designers. The odd couple on stage Thursday at the Wireless Communications Association ...
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Startup SQLdep aims to help DBAs stay sane
- BlackBerry's deal to buy voice crypto company Secusmart blessed by German government
- France, Germany want EU to take a tougher stance on tech firms
- Distracted? Slap this Hitachi gizmo on your forehead to focus
- Divoom Voombox-Travel rugged Bluetooth speaker
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTClient Services Manager | Digital Client Services ManagerNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Marketing Manager | Online Marketing ManagerNSW