The mobile version of the Firefox browser is now available to owners of the Nokia N900 smartphone, after several months of beta tests. Mozilla is also working on versions for smartphones running Windows Mobile and Android.
Intel Corp. and Micron Technology Inc. on Monday plan to announce the world's first 25-nanometer NAND flash technology, which will make it possible to double the storage capacity of devices like smartphones, music and media players, and solid-state d...
Mounting evidence suggests that in 2010, the hottest segment in BI (business intelligence) software will revolve around offerings delivered from the cloud, thanks to increased product sophistication, strained IT budgets and other factors.
Oracle has won a battle regarding the way damages can be calculated in its intellectual property lawsuit against SAP, according to a ruling filed Jan. 28 in US District Court for the Northern District of California.
Microsoft has more than made good on its plan from a year ago to eliminate 5,000 positions by the middle of June 2010, the company reported as part of its quarterly 10Q filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
NASA is aiming to improve its climate research capabilities by creating a software-as-a-service interface for scientists and students who need to build complex climate models.
Microsoft's Windows 7 took just three months to reach a penetration benchmark that Vista needed almost a year to make, Web measurement firm NetApplications.com said today.
The first production version of Firefox for Mobile has been released, for Nokia's Maemo operating system. But Mozilla already seems to be scaling back its deployment plans, and unexpectedly the mobile browser will not support Adobe Flash.
For Logiq the decision to go with a cloud-based provider of IT infrastructure as a service (IaaS) was a matter of cost and flexibility.
When you've got thousands of the world's most brilliant engineers spending 20% of their time on whatever takes their fancy, you need a home for the results.
A Chinese company that sells a tablet PC like Apple's newly announced iPad may sue the U.S. company over the similar design between the devices, it said Monday.
Microsoft will begin selling in Japan next month an add-on 250GB hard-disk drive for the Xbox 360 console, it said Monday.
I don't know about you, but beautiful Russian girls are just dying to meet me. They're all 26 years old, most of them are named Olga, and from their descriptions they sound totally hot. But first I have to buy a fantastic luxury timepiece, change my ...
Small business has reason the cheer Oracle's acquisition of Sun, now that it appears OpenOffice.org and MySQL look to do well--perhaps better--under new ownership.
Internal data breaches might keep CSOs awake at night, but they appear to be a rare event, a university analysis of reported UK compromises has found.
You can’t just rush out and buy the most expensive hard disk and expect it to be the best at fulfilling all your needs. Different hard disks are designed for different uses and if you buy the wrong one you’ll either waste a lot of money or find that it simply won’t work with your chosen task. Here we list the top 10 things to look out for when you buy a new hard disk, whether it’s for a laptop, desktop, Networked Attached Storage (NAS) device or a server in a data center.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Smartphone market inches back to growth with Samsung holding lead
- Microsoft makes Windows 10 hardware change for PC security
- Apple has sold 1 billion iPhones
- Flaw with password manager LastPass could hand over control to hackers
- Pokémon Go craze shows Apple an augmented reality future
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCPeoplsoft Technical SupportACT
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- CCSolutions ArchitectQLD
- CCAgile Performance Tester- Bamboo, Jenkins, Confluence, JiraNSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCTest Manager - Baseline SecurityVIC
- CCProject Manager- Infrastructure and App Roles- Gov BackgroundNSW
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCSenior SAP BW & HANA Developer/Technical ArchitectVIC
- CCAgile Scrum MasterACT
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCHigh Severity Incident ManagerVIC
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- FTInfrastructure Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- FTCisco IP Telephony EngineerNSW
- CCProject Manager - Change/Transformation/Project DeliveryNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160726/AP/186Asia
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCDatabase AdministratorNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - CloudVIC