Apple -- on the verge of celebrating its 1 billionth App Store download -- has pulled a controversial application called "Baby Shaker" from its virtual store shelves that generated public outrage.
Citing a "a very tough economy," EMC Thursday reported first-quarter earnings that showed a 23 per cent drop in profits and a 9.2 per cent fall in revenue.
Internet service provider (ISP), iPrimus, has broadened its ADSL2+ broadband reach across Australia.
US President Barack Obama is due to receive a high-security BlackBerry 8830 soon, a Washington-based newspaper has reported.
One of the largest botnets ever to be discovered has infected 1.9 million computers around the world, including corporate and government machines, according to a security firm.
A provider of tools for accelerating the use of open source in software development estimates conservatively that 10 per cent of development spending is redundant given the open source code already available.
Oracle's pending purchase of Sun Microsystems may not have an immediate effect on what customers currently pay to use Sun software, but changes are likely coming, observers said this week.
Budget dollars may be tight for most companies, but that doesn't mean enterprise IT departments can do without the technology skills, talent and certifications they need to better navigate a down economy.
U.S. lawmakers plan to introduce privacy legislation that would limit how Internet service providers can track their users, despite reports that no U.S. ISPs are using such technologies except for legitimate security reasons.
Sun has tied its identity federation software to Google Apps and added its directory and Web application server to the cloud platform it is building for developers to build and test applications.
Two words -- cloud security -- dominated discussion and drove the action this week at RSA Conference 2009.
Dell has scrapped its return-to-base warranty services for on-premises support.
Android, the Linux-based operating system used in the G1 smartphone and others to come, is destined to be part of many other devices, including personal multimedia devices, mobile Internet devices, medical monitoring tools and home-entertainment cont...
A NASA astronaut Thursday said he'll be Twittering from the space shuttle Atlantis next month as it travels to and from its mission to service the Hubble Space Telescope.
Palm has yet to announce a launch date for its much-anticipated Pre smart phone, but the blogosphere rumor mill is expecting a mid-May debut. If true, Palm's competitors are running out of time to develop counterattack strategies to persuade current ...
There's never been a better time for a business to refresh its devices. Intel offers a range of business solutions, from Servers to SSD, but also 2 in 1 products and also the NUC unit which is set to revolutionise your desktop. Click here to read more information on these products.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Apple MacBook (early 2015) review: Almost a game changer
- 2 Microsoft Surface 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 3 HP Spectre x360 convertible laptop
- 4 Intel NUC Kit (NUC5i5RYH) Mini PC
- 5 Dell XPS 13 laptop (early 2015 model)
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Large scale attack hijacks routers through users' browsers
- Sharp phone cameras play slow-motion video at 2,100 fps
- Amazon.com may be working on Etsy competitor
- BlackBerry cutting staff in smartphone unit
- Watch Catch Up TV through the AerialBox T2100 set-top box
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior Digital B2B Sales Manager | Household BrandNSW
- FTKey Account ManagerNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTSMB Direct Sales Account Executive | Largest Global Online MarketplaceNSW
- FTSenior Sales Executive X 3 World Leading Music Streaming PlatformNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- FTApplication Security SpecialistNSW
- FTSENIOR FORMS ANALYST (13767)QLD