FBI agents did not violate alleged hacker David Kernell's Fourth Amendment rights when they searched through the entire contents of his computer in connection with their investigation, a federal magistrate judge ruled this week in the Sarah Palin e-m...
Cisco this week rolled out a range of data center product enhancements and extensions, including new Unified Computing System (UCS) blade servers; Nexus 2000 fabric extenders; MDS 9000 series SAN switches; and an appliance that incorporates its Nexus...
Despite the increasing awareness of penalties and the damage that losing personal data can do to corporate reputations, network security executives are getting less certain that they can figure out if personal data has been compromised when corporate...
In a recent blog entry, Microsoft offered a glimpse of what will be in the first major update of Exchange Server 2010, due later this year.
An Nvidia executive on Wednesday said smartphones with the company's low-power Tegra 2 chips will become available in the fourth quarter this year.
More than a year after doomsday reports hinted that the Conficker worm would bring down the Internet, one-in-10 Windows PCs still have not been patched to plug the hole the worm wriggles through, new data shows.
A report that Yahoo is sniffing around at hyperlocal social networking company <a href="http://foursquare.com/">Foursquare</a> has Web watchers buzzing this week.
It looks like price concerns and launch-day snafus haven't had much of an adverse effect on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2's Stimulus Package DLC. Just like the boxed game hit new heights for pre-orders, sales and online activity, Activision announce...
Adobe on Thursday will announce the patches it plans to deliver next week for its PDF software, a part of its quarterly security update process.
The Linux-eliminating PlayStation 3 firmware update that many originally hoped was an April Fools' Day joke rolled out on the first of this month. Players are reporting console-breaking bugs caused by the update and already hacker George Hotz has a w...
2010 will be a massive year for mobile application downloads, with just under 6 billion mobile applications forecast to be downloaded, up from an estimated 2.4 billion in 2009.
If your iPad is having trouble connecting to the Internet due to Wi-Fi issues, we have good news and bad news.
NetSuite customers and partners have long been able to make tweaks to the on-demand ERP (enterprise resource planning) suite, but on Wednesday the vendor unveiled a new tool called SuiteFlow that could make the work easier.
South Park takes on Facebook in a new episode titled "You have 0 friends" premiering Wednesday.
IBM on Wednesday announced a new range of integrated systems for large-scale data analysis, mounting a fresh challenge to rival Oracle's Exadata platform.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- U.S. indicts Russian for hacking LinkedIn, Dropbox, Formspring
- An IoT botnet is partly behind Friday's massive DDOS attack
- Bankers plan to give Corda blockchain code to Hyperledger project
- Easy-to-exploit rooting flaw puts Linux computers at risk
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- PTService Management AnalystSA
- CCSenior Project Manager (Marketing Automation)NSW
- CCDigital Producer - 3 Month Contract Immediate Start!NSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation) 161031/ITA/541Asia
- CCTesting Capability LeadNSW
- CCCloud Security Services SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/Web) 161026/AP/632Asia
- FTSr. Insight SpecialistVIC
- CCSystem & Network EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclipse) 161007/AP/vmpAsia
- CCNetwork AdministratorVIC
- CCService Desk ConsultantTAS
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- CCL1 Desktop Support - 3 days a weekNSW
- FTDirector Data AnalyticsACT
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161020/ITA/652Asia
- FTNetwork Support SpecialistACT
- CCManager of Pricing and AnalyticsVIC
- CCSenior Java Developer-Java SE 8, HTTP APIs, Protocol BuffersNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCField EngineerVIC
- FTRelease CoordinatorACT
- FTSenior Architect | Perl | Linux |MySQL | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW