Apple's price reductions in its notebook line this week show that the company, which has historically been leery of dropping prices, is not immune to the crumbling economy, analysts said today.
Facebook has finally decided to give its 200 million users an easier way to share their profiles. In about two days, the social network will let users chose an alias for their Facebook profile on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Two new low-power Neo processors from Advanced Micro Devices have surfaced on the Web site of PC maker Hewlett-Packard, which is offering the chips in its ultrathin laptop.
Micro-blogging service Twitter has unveiled a beta version of its much-talked about 'verified accounts' service.
There are a lot of really great words in the English language. Meaningful words. Age-old words. And some words that are just fun to say.
Looking for a more individualized presence on Facebook? If so, the social networking site will offer the opportunity to do so starting this weekend.
To advance the adoption of the Hadoop technology for processing massive data sets, Yahoo will release a version of the software it has perfected to power many of its key sites and services.
A new mobile broadband offering from Virgin Mobile USA could appeal to the occasional business traveler as well as mobile consumers.
The Kindle DX started shipping from Amazon.com on Wednesday, as promised, for US$489, and could reach customers Thursday when initial owner reviews are expected to start hitting blogs and Websites.
Apple's been keeping quiet about the specs of its new iPhone 3G S, the next-generation device unveiled at Monday's Worldwide Developers Conference. We know all about the iPhone's and operating system enhancements, sure, but what's going on under the ...
Just as the newest chapter in the storied history of Palm unfolds, the last remaining company founder is moving on.
The next version of Firefox will include next-generation features Mozilla hopes will help the browser stand apart from competitors.
The Google Chrome team is delivering on its promises to deliver Mac users a native version of the company's browser. A developer version of Chrome for both Mac and Linux users was released recently, but Google doesn't want you to download the softwar...
IBM will launch this month a social-networking site for its 100,000 partners worldwide to let them exchange ideas, showcase their expertise and market focus, share best practices and collaborate on deals.
Adobe issued its first regularly-scheduled security updates on Tuesday, fixing at least 13 critical flaws reported by outside researchers and secretly patching an unspecified number of bugs found by its own team.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft bests Google in patent case appeal
- Yahoo picks up fashion commerce site Polyvore
- Mt. Gox CEO Karpeles arrested by Japanese police
- Facebook says Flash security woes could hurt its business
- IBM fattens patent portfolio in cloud tech
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW