Bluetooth is being primed to boldly go where it has never gone before.
Verizon mocked Apple and its new iPhone 4 in a New York Times ad this week. Promoting its flagship Droid X, Verizon's ad states: "Most importantly, it comes with a double antenna design. The kind that allows you to hold the phone any way you like and...
Canadian teen heart-throb Justin Bieber is most searched person on the internet, says Ask Jeeves.
The hacker group known as iPhone Dev-Team apparently is close to unlocking iPhone 4 in order to run unofficial apps and to use other GSM cellular networks besides AT&T.
Despite all claims by PC purists that the iPad is a toy that has no real purpose--especially in the corporate world, there are large enterprises embracing the tablet device.
The U.S. National Security Agency is building a system that would help detect cyber-attacks on critical U.S. infrastructure, according to a report in the Wall Street Journal that cites unnamed sources.
IBM on Wednesday said it was establishing a consortium with the European Union and universities to research new cloud-computing models to reduce the cost of hosting and maintaining Internet-based services.
Communications Minister Stephen Conroy has told press at the launch of a new $5 million Macquarie Telecom call centre that he doesn't consider information technology to be part of his portfolio.
Alleged Russian spies arrested last month in cities around the United States seemed to be lacking in spycraft and in urgent need of some IT expertise, based on some of the gaffes they made. They also used some technologies effectively. Here is a summ...
Indian film stars are making a beeline for Twitter, updating fans on what they are doing, exchanging pleasantries, promoting their movies, and at times even settling scores with one another.
Synchronoss plans to buy FusionOne in a deal that could allow phone users to sign up for a new phone and transfer data from their old phones at the same time.
Oracle's claims about its Exadata database machine's performance capabilities are merited, but in order to get the benefits, customers have to do more than flip a switch, according to a customer and consultant who are working with the platform.
Microsoft faces a rash of zero-day vulnerabilities in some of its most important software, according to recent disclosures of unpatched bugs, including flaws in Windows XP, Internet Explorer and its flagship Web server.
Twitter has introduced another advertising service, hoping to generate revenue this time by promoting special offers, events and one-time deals from marketers.
Google executives may have to wait a while to find out whether Chinese officials will renew the company's license to do business in the country.
Singing praises about a device that literally ‘sings’ – find out what this is all about.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 4 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 5 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Open-source developers targeted in sophisticated malware attack
- Windows 10 Creators Update: The 5 biggest changes
- Missing pieces: What Microsoft failed to deliver in the Windows 10 Creators Update
- Here's proof that Ryzen can benefit from optimized game code
- VMware patches critical virtual machine escape flaws
PCW Evaluation Team
- LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- TPAgile Project Manager. Lean ProductivityNSW
- CCJava/ Guidewire DeveloperQLD
- TPSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- FTJunior Network EngineerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Customer Communications/DocumentationNSW
- FTMobile Studio Lead/ Mobile UX LeadNSW
- FTSnr Security Architect - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Forecasting SASNSW
- CCIT Business Analyst - UX DesignNSW
- FTWeb DeveloperACT
- FTRecords Management Adviser - EL1ACT
- CCUnix/Linux Systems AdministratorNSW
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- TPProject Manager - General InsuranceNSW
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistSA
- TPAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- FTProject Co-OrdinaterNSW
- CCPega TesterVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst- Data GovernanceNSW