Google has signed a 20-year agreement to buy energy from a wind farm in Iowa, giving it access to enough renewable energy to supply several of its data centers, the company said on Tuesday.
Predictions for the Kindle's death at the hands of the iPad appear to have been premature as Amazon on Monday reported strong growth in sales of its popular e-reader after dropping the price to US$189.
Microsoft may have a tough time fixing the Windows shortcut vulnerability, a security researcher said today.
Apple on Tuesday reported strong earnings for its third fiscal quarter of 2010, with strong iPhone, Mac and iPad sales helping revenue exceed analyst expectations.
The recurrent technical problems that have affected Twitter for the past seven weeks have also taken a toll on developers of external applications built for the microblogging service.
Famous technology personality made the following statements
After releasing its own handset to compete with Apple's iPhone, Lenovo looks like it may be preparing to take on the iPad. The Chinese company plans on releasing its own tablet PC at the end of the year.
IBM's second-quarter profits were up 9 percent from a year earlier, the company announced on Monday, with increased sales in the U.S. and Asia helping to offset weaker spending in Europe.
The blogosphere and online message boards have been buzzing with speculation as to why blogging website <a href="http://blogetery.com/">Blogetery.com</a>, which claims to have hosted more than 70,000 bloggers, was suddenly shut down last week.
Google's second-quarter financial report last week provided further signs that, after years of trying, Google may finally be seeing material results from emerging businesses that could help it diversify from search advertising, which still generates ...
Responding to questions from U.S. lawmakers about what kind of location data it collects, Apple said it gathers location information from some users every 12 hours.
Although a newly discovered worm could allow criminals to break into Siemens' industrial automation systems using a default password, Siemens is telling customers to leave their passwords alone.
After spreading from computers to Apple's portable devices, Plants vs. Zombies is shambling to the Xbox 360 this September with new modes and a unique retail configuration. Read on for more details regarding both.
PlayStation Home Director Jack Buser announced a new partnership with IndieCade creators -- now called Codename -- today that expands the indie games scene on Sony's virtual world/game platform. Among the first indie devs on the service are The Odd G...
A fast and multi-functional printer with all the high end features. The HP OfficeJet is a fine addition to your workspace
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NSA ends surveillance tactic that pulled in citizens' emails, texts
- Stealthy Mac malware spies on encrypted browser traffic
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- Google's Chrome will soon start warning you more about HTTP pages
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTCitrix Engineer/Designer - AWS experience essentialNSW
- FTSenior Security Solution Architect - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT
- CCFirewall EngineerNSW
- FTGeospatial Data AnalystVIC
- CCSystems Specialist - Network Systems l Port MacquarieQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTSolution Architect - Datacentre / StorageQLD
- CCVMware AdministratorNSW
- FTDigital ProducerNSW
- CCTechnical ConsutlantACT
- FTSystems Engineer | Managed Services ExpVIC
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsVIC
- CCProcess Specialist - TelcoVIC
- CCBusiness Implementation Manager - Wealth AdviceNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence Analyst - Microsoft BI Stack - NewcastleNSW
- FTSAP APO ConsultantNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- FTTeam Leader Application SupportVIC
- FTUI/UX DesignerSA
- TPProduct ManagerVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTSystems Engineer | MSP backgroundVIC
- TPSoftware Licensing SpecialistNSW