When Sony launched its PSP Go last year the company had high hopes. The device was supposed to help PlayStation Portable shipments increase by almost a million units for the year and spearhead Sony's digital download push into the portable gaming mar...
Google has made its new gesture search application compatible with smartphones based on Android version 1.6, and is also opening it to users outside the U.S., the company's said in a blog post on Tuesday.
VMware has upgraded its ThinApp application virtualisation software in order to incorporate support for Microsoft Windows 7 and Server 2008 R2, according to a company blog. ThinApp 4.5, which VMware is calling the most significant application virtual...
Businesses are finally prying their hands from Windows XP as they warm to Windows 7, a research company said today.
'Nobody fires you if you buy Cisco' it was once said but it seems somebody should tell the corporate security sector which has deserted the giant in droves in late 2009, new figures show.
Law enforcement officials in the U.K. and U.S. are pushing the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers to put in place measures that would help reduce abuse of the domain name system.
Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan has set up a panel to probe the sale of Nitel and its M-tel arm following complaints that the bidding process was manipulated and bribes were offered.
After an international take-down effort, a rogue ISP responsible for controlling large numbers of computers infected with data-stealing code is down for the moment, but it may be reconnecting with the Internet, according to security researchers.
Microsoft has removed the cut and paste function from its forthcoming mobile phone OS, Windows Phone 7.
Oracle's commitment to Java and the ubiquity of the technology were stressed Wednesday by Java founder James Gosling in a presentation that also centered on the recently released Java Enterprise Edition (EE) 6 specification.
Should teenagers who illegally download music, films and the like in their bedrooms be treated like criminal gangs counterfeiting everything from life-saving drugs to Gucci handbags?
A bug in Microsoft's software gives hackers a way to exploit virtual Windows machines which would be attack-proof if they were running on real hardware, a researcher said today.
Phone maker HTC and wireless carrier T-Mobile announced the highly anticipated HD2 smartphone in the U.S. on Tuesday, but also said that no plans were in place to put Microsoft's upcoming Windows Phone 7 OS on the device yet.
Intel unveiled an array of new Xeon 5600 server processors.
Toshiba ended production of mass-market incandescent light bulbs on Wednesday, putting to a close a 120-year manufacturing history of the products.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- You can now use an iPhone to log into a Windows 10 PC, Microsoft says
- Android malware that can infiltrate corporate networks is spreading
- Firefox blocks websites with vulnerable encryption keys
- Ransomware spreads through weak remote desktop credentials
- Linksys EA9500 Max-Stream AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia