Carrying seven scientific instruments and an intricate communications system, NASA's Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter has begun the year-long process of mapping the surface of the moon.
Optimism about IT helped boost stock exchanges to 2009 highs this week as tech-sector mergers and acquisitions and news about improving demand for hardware buoyed investor confidence.
People are snapping up new desktop and laptop PCs long before the launch of Windows 7, a sign of strong demand in the market, analysts say.
Mozilla said yesterday that Firefox's check for outdated editions of Adobe's Flash Player convinced 10 million users to go to Adobe's Web site and grab the latest software.
It's looking like next week is going to be a nice one for surviving. Konami has just sent along word that their Smash-TV inspired undead shooter Zombie Apocalypse will be hitting Xbox Live Arcade and PlayStation Network next week for 800 MS points/US...
There are several types of software license audits, each with their own risks and variables, experts say.
Google today said Apple rejected Google Voice for the iPhone's App Store last July, a move that prompted the FCC to start an investigation into Apple's software submission practices.
Oracle licensing consultant Eliot Arlo Colon still remembers the enormous global publishing company that was "so darn confident" it would breeze through an upcoming software license audit unscathed.
Facebook has agreed to shut down its much maligned Beacon advertising system in order to settle a class-action lawsuit.
The U.S. Department of Justice has come out against the proposed agreement to settle copyright lawsuits that authors and major publishers filed against Google over the search company's book search program.
Verizon Wireless isn't known for great smartphones, but the carrier will get at least one nice-looking phone in a few weeks, with the HTC Imagio set to arrive on October 6.
Google told the U.S. Federal Communications Commission that Apple did indeed reject the Google Voice application from the iPhone store, despite contrary statements from Apple.
Apple's decision to reject the Google Voice app for the iPhone was spelled out to Google by one of Apple's top executives: Phil Schiller, senior vice president of worldwide product marketing.
Security vendor PandaLabs has discovered an online service offering to help those so inclined to hack into any Facebook account they choose for a price: $100.
Despite the first ever USB 3.0 motherboard being delayed, the authors of a recent report think that our wait for Superspeed USB may be nearing an end.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Qualcomm hopes a gradual approach to server market will pay dividends
- US Senate passes permanent ban on Internet access taxes
- Qualcomm's new LTE modem hits a gigabit and touches the future of mobile
- Google execs defend tax deal to UK legislators
- Now your phone can scan documents directly to the cloud with Box Capture
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCData AnalystNSW
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW
- FTPrincipal Business Analyst (SQL/SAS)NSW
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS.Net/Visual Basic) 160129/AP/vtdAsia
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- CCIteration Manager/ Sprint Manager- PenrithNSW
- FTOracle Middleware ConsultantNSW
- FTPrograme ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - SecurityNSW
- CCCisco Program Manager - Data Centre/Security ImplementationNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCMultiple Senior Business Analyst opportunitiesSA
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystVIC
- CCSharePoint Web DeveloperACT
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - QlikviewVIC
- CCIBM InfoSphere ConsultantACT
- CCContract Software Engineer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCProgram Master SchedulerNSW