While I wouldn't rule out some kind of PS3 deal down the road, Microsoft has the jump on its competition with its announcement of a Final Fantasy XIII special edition bundle for the Xbox 360. The bundle comes engraved with the title of the game and s...
Nokia and Intel today announced MeeGo, an open source, Linux-based platform that will target smartphones, netbooks and other computing and communications devices, but refused to confirm any hardware or carrier partners.
Intel’s research labs have prototyped a resilient microprocessor that delivers as much as 41 percent more throughput using the same amount of energy as a comparable conventional core.
Google introduced Maps Labs Friday, a cool new set of innovative add-ons to its popular map service that offers a multitude of new ways to explore places near and far. Google Maps Labs is an incubator to test features for the Google Maps service, in ...
Sony Ericsson on Sunday introduced three new phones at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain.
When Samsung announced that it was developing its own mobile operating system, one question came to mind: Do we really need another mobile OS? Whether we do or not, Samsung's Bada OS has made its debut at Mobile World Congress on the new Samsung Wave...
Hewlett-Packard's first smartbook, the Compaq AirLife 100, announced on Friday, could be a rival to Apple's iPad as the two companies aim to attract buyers looking for netbook alternatives, analysts said.
Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to introduce the newest member of our IT department: Computer Engineer Barbie. She's hip, stylish, and a real whiz when it comes to fixing faulty motherboards.
Sick of overpaying for features they don't need or use, <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9140456">enterprise</a> software customers are eager for vendors to adopt pay-per-use models that better align cost with consumption, according to...
Many organizations are considering shutting down their data centers and migrating most IT functions to the cloud. Beware, though: <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9150038/Dark_clouds_gather_over_online_security">Not all clouds are soft...
Any companies that have not gone down the virtualisation path are going to be in the minority. A survey of 700 CIOs worldwide has revealed that companies are committing more to the technologies and it's expected to drive much of the purchasing decisi...
Cloud computing is driving major changes in the business models and services provided by internet service providers, opening new areas of potential business for those willing to invest.
Extreme Networks is offering next-generation data centre products to enable the migration to virtualised data centres and new infrastructure solutions that feature high scalability, performance and simplicity.
Virtualization is understood as one of the key building blocks for private clouds. As a dynamic technology that enables IT organizations to reinvent how they think about management, it has the potential to make some things easier or make all things h...
This week Google whisked back the curtain on Buzz, its dive into the world of social-networking technology.
Logitech Australia has partnered with PC World to give you the chance to win one of their 6 highly sought after gaming accessories from their latest range
These accessories are designed to make your gaming experience more immersive as they combine the latest technology with a sleek design to deliver performance oriented gear for the pro gamer. The prices are valued at over $1,000 in total. *Terms and Conditions Apply, only Australian Residents eligible.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCManager Architecture Practice Lead (Infrastructure Architect)NSW
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCLinux EngineerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCSenior Change Analyst, WealthNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCBI-Business Intelligence Technical LeadNSW
- CCProject Manager - Operational TechnologyQLD
- CCChange LeadsNSW
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- CCFinance Analyst (Junior)VIC
- CCOracle/Java/Applications DeveloperACT
- FTWeb Analytics SpecialistNSW
- FTPrincipal Business Consultant- Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- CCIT Support Officer- SAP (tool experience)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160826/AP/972Asia
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Big Data AnalyticsNSW
- CCCA Gen Model Management-Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Solaris, TTNNSW