Adobe has agreed to buy Web analytics company Omniture for $US1.8 billion in cash, the companies said Tuesday.
Hewlett-Packard on Tuesday introduced the ProBook 5310m lightweight business laptop, which features a low-power chip from Intel traditionally used in inexpensive home PCs.
A dangerous combination of a massive increase in Web server attacks and poor patching practices is a major cause of concern for experts, according to a report issued today by several security organizations.
Google will offer cloud-computing services designed specifically for U.S. government agencies starting next year, the company announced Tuesday at NASA Aims Research Center.
With Google Inc. set to bring Google Apps to US government agencies next year, analysts say it's a move that could put Google a step ahead of rival Microsoft and give the cloud a boost at the same time.
The heads of five of Australia’s top Internet and telecommunications companies have joined forces to call for a pro-competitive approach towards the National Broadband Network (NBN).
With the hope of sparking Windows 7 upgrades, Microsoft is planning an early release of its suite of desktop deployment tools.
Builders of the JRuby version of the Ruby programming language are working to enable development of Ruby-based business applications for the Android handheld platform, a leader of the JRuby project said on Monday afternoon.
Lenovo on Tuesday announced new touchscreen laptops, including the ThinkPad T400s, which is company's first laptop to support four-finger multitouch input.
Not even the biggest economic downturn since the Great Depression could slow the ongoing explosion of traffic over international Internet connections, and service providers are still building to accommodate it.
After introducing what's regarded as the fastest microprocessor in the market to date, Intel rolled up its sleeves and introduced on Thursday its new offerings to the local market, including two new Core i7 processors and the mid-level Core i5 proces...
Microsoft Hong Kong is now recruiting Windows 7 promoters who will be paid US$1,004 each for a day's work in late October when the software giant launches its new OS.
Joystiq discovered earlier today that Kojima Productions has updated their site with a new splash page that promises Tokyo Game Show attendees the opportunity to play the highly-anticipated PSP title Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker.
GameTrailers has just delivered the first details of an intriguing new IP from Lucasarts, which debuted on GameTrailers TV last night. The game, entitled Lucidity, is a 2D puzzle-based platformer. The first gameplay footage shows a game in which you ...
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Facebook faces restrictions in France on data transfer to US, tracking of users
- Flaws in Trane thermostats underscore IoT security risks, Cisco says
- Telstra restores mobile network after mass outage
- Microsoft's Azure Stack beta gets new services and DevOps tools
- Prysm combines displays with SaaS to extend the reach of enterprise collaboration
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (SQL/Oracle/.Net) 160129/AP/vhs-bAsia
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- CCOracle Business Analyst / TrainerSA
- FTAnalyst: Business Intelligence & AnalyticsVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - CanberraNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsVIC
- CCData Migration SpecialistQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Life InsuranceVIC
- CCProject ManagerSA
- FTPrincipal Business Analyst (SQL/SAS)NSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystVIC
- CCAutomation QAVIC
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- FTServer EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- FTProject Manager | Defence projects | NV1/NV2 cleared | Canberra basedACT
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer(Crystal Report/Oracle)160127/AP/vhsAsia