This year's <a href="http://www.gamepro.com/games/xbox360/158796/madden-nfl-10/">Madden NFL 10</a> cover is graced by two athletes: Troy Palomalu from the Pittsburg Steelers and Larry Fitzgerald from the Arizona Cardinals.
Commuters in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane may not yet have access to Google Maps' public transport information, but they can now receive free, live traffic updates on their mobile phones. As of this morning, Google Maps will display traffic informa...
Bethesda Softworks has followed through on threats of legal action against Interplay Entertainment Corp. regarding their Fallout trademark agreement in 2007.
Google is developing a product called Fast Flip that aims to make it simpler and faster to browse through news articles on the Web, a process that the company finds is cumbersome and discourages people from reading more online.
Swedish ISP Black Internet has decided to appeal in the Stockholm district court the verdict that led to it closing file-sharing site The Pirate Bay's data connection.
Ask.com has launched a special version of its search engine site devoted to raising awareness and funds for Susan G. Komen for the Cure, a nonprofit breast cancer organization.
Intel on Monday said it had starting sampling Nehalem-based chips code-named Jasper Forest, reaching a milestone in its effort to create smaller and power-efficient chip packages.
Facebook has just introduced the latest feature in its ongoing evolution to lur the lines between social networking and search engine- tags. The new '@' tags allow users to tag other users in posts and integrates a whole new realm of search capabilit...
Oracle's acquisition of Sun Microsystems is being closely scrutinized by European Union regulatory authorities, but that isn't stopping the companies from making their first joint announcement since the deal was announced in April.
A smartphone application coming to the US this fall could help drivers use GPS to detect speed traps, cameras at red lights and more than 200,000 related alerts based on a database of locations compiled with updates from drivers.
Nokia's acquisition of Plum Ventures assets is another milestone in the move on the part of mobile phone vendors to pick up social-network technology as they hunt for new ways to get consumers to buy handsets.
CA said Monday it has reached a US$200 million deal to buy NetQoS, a maker of software for tracking network and application performance. The transaction is scheduled to close before the end of the year.
More applications for enterprise users may become available for the iPhone with a new developer tool from Novell.
In a last promotional run-up to the Windows 7 release next month, Microsoft is urging business customers to start their upgrades now with examples of customers already using the software, and another acknowledgement that the company learned lessons f...
LG Electronics has joined the ranks of mobile phone makers putting Google's Android mobile operating system into smartphones, unveiling the LG-GW620 on Monday.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- You're so vein: Samsung files a patent for a vein-scanning smartwatch
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Business AnalystWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (SQL/Oracle/.Net) 160129/AP/vhs-bAsia
- CCJava Development Contract - MelbourneVIC
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- CCProject ManagerSA
- CCData Stage DeveloperNSW
- CCDesktop Applications PackagerSA
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCDigital ProducerNSW
- FTProject Manager | SharePoint, Office 365 SkillsVIC
- CCDesktop Support Engineer/Service Desk AnalystNSW
- FTPHP ProgrammerSA
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW
- FTUI DeveloperNSW
- CCProgram Master SchedulerNSW
- CCSAP CRM Specialist- ABAPACT
- FTC# .Net DeveloperSA
- CCProject Manager & Coordination OfficerACT
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- FTFraud AnalystVIC
- CCSSIS/ SSRS ExpertVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - DigitalVIC
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Reports/JAVA/SQL) 160129/P/vhs-cAsia