The storage software market showed signs of rebounding in the second quarter, but is still falling short of the pace set last year.
Not all flash memory cards are created alike. Nowhere is this more evident than with the new SanDisk Extreme Pro CompactFlash Card. Available in 16GB to 64GB capacities, this card promises, and delivers, on extreme: Armed with SanDisk's rearchitected...
CA has announced plans to acquire NetQoS for $US200 million, adding application-aware network and systems management products to the software maker's broad enterprise IT management portfolio.
Hewlett-Packard on Monday formed a new print services division with a focus on managing print and imaging hardware and software in enterprises.
Microsoft late last week said it won't patch Windows XP for a pair of bugs it quashed Sept. 8 in Vista, Windows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2008.
Avaya has emerged as the winning bidder for Nortel’s enterprise business, reportedly beating out Siemens Enterprise Communications over the weekend.
The NSW Police Force believe social networking site Facebook helped the youth involved in a riot in western Sydney last week to rally and organise other participants. The youth involved in the riot in Auburn, in Sydney, were reported to have used Fac...
The disposition of online game users is diverse and trends are rapidly changing, as well as the preferred games... If so, what will be the next generation online game genre that can satisfy such constantly changing diverse users? Through a survey of ...
One helping of downloadable Batman: Arkham Asylum content wasn't going to cut it, so how about two? The first, dubbed "Insane Night," we'd already heard about. It ships next week Thursday, September 17th. The second? Rumor is, it's called "Prey in th...
In the future, everyone will have their own Matrix: Reloaded-style video walls. Or at least that's the future AMD envisions.
The new Apple iPod Touch uses a Wi-Fi chip that can support the just-approved high-throughput 802.11n standard, though Apple apparently has not switched on the cranked-up wireless link.
Twitter has modified the terms of service that govern the proper user of the microblogging and social-networking site to state unequivocally that messages posted belong to their authors and not to the company.
Avid has introduced new versions of its Media Composer video editing software and Symphony finishing system.
The IEEE has finally approved the 802.11n high-throughput wireless LAN standard.
A Spanish company has released an upgraded version of a powerful software application that can be used to perform intelligence gathering on a company's Web site and network.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect - Network & InfrastructureNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/Visual VB.net) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- FTIT Security Governance ManagerNSW
- FTFull Stack & Mobile EngineersNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global Digital AgencyNSW
- CCSenior Change Analyst - Multiple RolesVIC
- CCIBM ESB Developer (Junior to mid level role)NSW
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCICT Infrastructure Specialist - (Network Engineer)ACT
- CCJava/J2EE ConsultantVIC
- CCMultiple Middleware DevelopersACT
- CCTechnical Integration Specialist - MicrosoftACT
- FTInsight / Customer / modelling - Analyst (Data Scientist)NSW
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- CCTest AnalystACT
- CCAutomation QAVIC
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer(Crystal Report/Oracle)160127/AP/vhsAsia
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- FTPrograme ManagerNSW