Webmasters who find an annoying error message on their sites may have caught a big break, thanks to a slip-up by the authors of the Gumblar botnet.
New York Attorney General Andrew Cuomo has filed a federal antitrust lawsuit against microprocessor maker Intel, alleging that the company engaged in a "systematic campaign" of illegal conduct to protect a monopoly.
New York's antitrust suit filed against Intel Corp. today, coupled with previous antitrust actions and lawsuits, could give rivals like Advanced Micro Devices Inc. room to pick up some steam in the processor business. New York Attorney General Andrew...
High Tech Computer (HTC) on Wednesday launched the HD2 smartphone, a thin, light handset with a big 4.3-inch touchscreen.
Microsoft's Windows 7 operating system has been doing well in the market since it launched nearly two weeks ago, Microsoft executives said Wednesday.
Novell has unveiled an enterprise social networking suite that is integrated with Google's new Wave application and lets co-workers collaborate on documents.
A certain truth about the big IT vendors is they want to sell as much as possible to any one customer and now, with virtualization, cloud computing and very tight IT budgets, they believe they have an opening.
Web sites such as job boards face a persistent problem: their data is constantly pilfered by automated bots.
Oracle is planning an aggressive fight with European regulators if its attempt to take over Sun is slapped with a statement of objections in the coming week, said people close to the company Wednesday.
Reports that the Linux netbook is dead or dying are incorrect, at least globally, according to an analyst firm.
Microsoft is laying off another 800 people, adding to the 5,000 the company has already let go this year.
Google upgraded the beta version of its Chrome browser yesterday, adding integrated bookmark synchronization and boasting of a 30% speed improvement over the current production edition.
In further confirmation that Internet crooks tend to grab for the low-hanging fruit, a new Microsoft report reveals that the most common browser-based attacks tend to go after old software flaws. Making sure you've closed those holes can go a long wa...
Nearly 1.7 million T-Mobile USA subscribers are affected by a service disruption that hit the mobile operator beginning late Tuesday afternoon.
It's one of the basic tenets of online security: Never use the same password/username combo for every website that requires one. The logic is sound, of course. A single security breach could expose your most private information -- such as banking and...
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Qatar National Bank claims customer data released by hackers is authentic
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Snr IT Assistant (IT Operation/UNIX) 160504/SITA/982Asia
- CCSenior ICT Project OfficerACT
- CCPMO Coordinator- Prince2, Project financialsNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- CCSAP BW developerVIC
- CCJava Developer - multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT SecurityNSW
- CCLead Administrator - Network and SecurityNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCSolution Architect / Data ArchitectNSW
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160505/AP/951Asia
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCMid or Senior Developer - Mobile Applications - (iOS)NSW
- CCSystem Administration / Application Support | NV2 clearance neededACT
- CCWeb Content Developer- Angular, PHP, interface backgroundNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC