Hitachi LG Data Storage Korea is presenting a first-of-its-kind product at Computex this week, an Blu-ray Disc optical drive that combines a solid-state drive.
Collaboration is a key component to success in today's business world. Workforces are increasingly dispersed, with remote workers, offshore contractors and global partnerships making the job of coordinating your team's work harder than ever.
<a href="http://www.networkworld.com/subnets/microsoft/">Microsoft</a> will shed more light on its cloud computing strategy next week at the annual <a href="http://www.microsoft.com/events/techednorthamerica/">TechEd</a> conference in New Orleans.
In a reversal of course, Google now says that it will give European regulators data it secretly collected from open wireless networks over the past three years.
Apple CEO Steve Jobs may believe that the personal computer--Mac and Windows PCs--will be diminish in importance in the near future, but Microsoft boss Steve Ballmer sees thing differently.
Security researchers today said Facebook's new requirement that developers link legitimate accounts to their software won't stop rogue applications from infecting its users with adware.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has begun legal proceedings against Singtel Optus Pty Ltd in the Federal Court in Melbourne for allegedly contravening the Trade Practices Act 1974 in relation to the company’s use of the word...
Vodafone will sponsor the upcoming Ashes Series, making the announcement on 2 June under a bevy of red at the Sydney Cricket Ground (SCG).
Engine Yard will extend on Thursday its services for cloud-based services for Ruby on Rails applications, giving users the option to deploy on Terremark infrastructure.
Microsoft Chief Software Architect Ray Ozzie was happy to talk about the history of computing Wednesday at a Silicon Valley event but did not want to talk about its future, as least as far as what Microsoft's plans might be pertaining to tablet compu...
NetSuite is stepping up its vertical strategy with an on-demand ERP (enterprise resource planning) edition aimed at discrete manufacturers, the term for companies that create customizable products by assembling parts.
Panda Security has bolstered the features available in its free antivirus product, Cloud Antivirus, adding a new behavioural engine and Windows autorun control.
Microsoft opened a joint cloud computing center with Taiwan's economics ministry on Thursday at the Computex electronics show, and announced a plan to work with two local companies on new designs for servers meant specifically for cloud computing, th...
Dell is diving headfirst into the smartphone/tablet market with the Android-powered Dell Streak. The Streak was announced last month and will be available for $US500 in the US in July, and for 429 pounds in the UK this weekend. Critics have already c...
A group of chip makers including IBM, Samsung Electronics and Texas Instruments on Thursday unveiled Linaro, a new software-engineering foundation dedicated to improving Linux distributions, including Android, MeeGo and Ubuntu, used in consumer devic...
Does your laptop environment live up to expectations? Read a user’s experience and discovery.
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The new BlackBerry has a physical keyboard and will arrive in April
- Uber rejects claims it stole Waymo's self-driving car tech
- Microsoft Store has slashed the Asus ZenBook Flip's price by $200
- Google discloses unpatched IE vulnerability after Patch Tuesday delay
- FCC puts the brakes on ISP privacy rules it just passed in October
PCW Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCIT Infrastructure ArchitectNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTL1 Application SupportWA
- FTData Conversion LeadNSW
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- FTData AnalystQLD
- TPMaster SchedulerNSW
- CCSystem EngineerSA
- TPProject Support OfficerQLD
- TPProject Manager to manage two concurrent ProjectsQLD
- CCInfrastructure Test AnalystACT
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - ReinsuranceNSW
- FTSenior IT Business Analyst - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- CCPMO Analyst - Financial ServicesNSW
- TP.Net DeveloperSA
- TPAgile CoachNSW
- TPICT Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- TPSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence Analyst / DeveloperNSW
- FTDevOps/Senior Sys Admin - eCommerce - Permanent - Sydney Northern BeachesNSW
- CCIT Procurement OfficerNSW
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- TPMicrosoft Analyst ProgrammerSA