Lotus Connections is "the fastest-growing software in IBM history when it comes to market adoption," said an IBM social software strategist on board the Lotus Bus. IBM discussed iNotes, Symphony, security and boundary workers during its stop in Toron...
An offshore Advanced Micro Devices Inc. foundry is having trouble ramping up on production of a new 40-nanometer graphics processing unit, forcing PC makers to delay shipments of desktop and laptop computers, AMD confirmed today.
Two investment consulting companies laid out objections to Cisco's US$3 billion offer for Norwegian videoconferencing vendor Tandberg on Friday, saying in an open letter to Cisco and a press interview that the bid undervalues Tandberg.
Australian Internet Provider Internode has launched a new Naked ADSL plan that provides 50GB of data and $10 of VoIP calls for $69.95 a month.
I had a conversation with Super Street Fighter IV director Yoshinori Ono a few weeks ago at Tokyo Game Show where he hinted at the possibility of bonus levels returning to the series. According to Ono, many gamers wished the heavily Street Fighter II...
There aren't that many organisations which would consider consolidating 60 servers holding the most critical customer-facing applications down to one mainframe in the space of a weekend.
Social-networking sites MySpace and Facebook have apparently fixed coding errors that could have allowed an attacker access to all of their users' data and photos.
Palm will introduce a Web-based development environment for WebOS applications, called Ares, by the end of this year.
Google has decided to release as open source several of its key application development tools, hoping that they will prove useful for external programmers to build faster Web applications.
With this week's release of Verizon Wireless' Droid phone comes the first real test of the potential for fragmentation with Android.
Microsoft today said it will deliver six security updates next Tuesday, less than half the number it issued last month, to fix flaws in Windows and Office.
The HTC HD2 has the makings of an 'iPhone-killer'. It is an impressive device on paper, and early reviews and information on the HD2 suggest that it has the ingredients to compete with both the Motorola Droid and the Apple iPhone in a head-to-head-to...
Touchscreen mobile phone adoption in the US has shown a significant 159 percent growth rate during the past year to 23.8 million users in August 2009.
Does the latest Android phone on Verizon, the Droid Eris, seem familiar? Not only does it have an almost identical name to that other Verizon Android phone, but it looks an awful lot like the HTC Hero, which debuted in the US on the Sprint Network. T...
That accelerometer in your new iPhone 3GS must seem pretty cool, switching the phone to landscape view and steering you through racing games and all. But it's nothing compared with what Hewlett-Packard has come up with.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- South Dakota law will be a test case for a US Internet sales tax
- Quantum computers pose a huge threat to security, and the NIST wants your help
- EMC's latest VCE nodes aim to make clouds easy
- Amazon.com shows European Commission one way to eliminate geoblocking in e-commerce
- Uber faces more lawsuits for classifying drivers as contractors
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSharepoint DeveloperACT
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Analyst, Applications - GDWVIC
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCJava Developer - multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- FTFunctional Kronos ConsultantNSW
- CCInfra Project Manager-Data Center, Cloud, Storage, NetworkNSW
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Lotus Notes/Networking) 160504/AP/781Asia
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Prince2 & PMBoK shop | Huge project pipelineACT
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCITIL Environment, Configuration, Release Manager- Banking/GovtNSW
- CCICT Project Manager - Contact Centre/Telephony FocusNSW
- CCWeb Content Developer- Angular, PHP, interface backgroundNSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- FTAzure ArchitectQLD
- CCRemedy AdministratorNSW
- CCContract Analyst/Programmer II (Drupal 7.39/PHP) 160427/CAP/vccAsia
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital/Financial ServicesNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW