Big hype didn't equal big sales for Google's Nexus One. According to reports only 20,000 Google Nexus One phones were sold in its first week of sales, according to sales estimates from market research firm Flurry. In comparison to its Android sibling...
Nintendo Wii users will be able to stream Netflix movies and TV episodes on their consoles, Netflix announced on Wednesday. The feature will be enabled this spring, at no additional charge for Netflix subscribers.
U.S. broadband policy in recent months has been driven by a widely held assumption that the availability of broadband in an area will help improve the economy. A study released Wednesday puts some scholarship behind that assumption, with the author s...
Hewlett-Packard and Microsoft will invest US$250 million over three years on a product integration strategy meant to "significantly simplify" technology deployments for companies of all sizes, they said Wednesday.
Google's decision Tuesday to risk walking away from the world's largest Internet market may have come as a shock, but security experts see it as the most public admission of a top IT problem for U.S. companies: ongoing corporate espionage originating...
Google risks having its online services blocked in China as it defies local authorities by ending censorship of results on its Chinese search engine, analysts said.
Three U.S. universities will stop promoting the use of Amazon.com's Kindle DX e-book reader in classrooms after complaints that the device doesn't give blind students equal access to information.
Today, Netgear announced three new wireless network controller offerings that take some of the network management features of their enterprise products into the small-to-medium business market, including mass firmware upgrades, centralized configurat...
Electronics manufacturer Samsung announced on Tuesday two new flash-based storage solutions, both of which are ideal for mobile use. The company unveiled a high-density 64GB moviNAND flash memory chip, in addition to a 32GB micro secure digital (SD) ...
Google's move to challenge Chinese censorship demands and threaten to pull its business from the country could pressure search rivals like Microsoft and Yahoo to follow suit.
Adobe today confirmed that the cyberattack that hit its corporate network earlier this month was connected to the large-scale attacks Google cited yesterday as one reason it might abandon China.
The worst earthquake to hit the Caribbean in 200 years struck Haiti on Tuesday. The 7.0 magnitude earthquake struck near the Haitian Capital of Port-au-Prince, where it devastated the tiny nation, causing an unknown number of deaths and widespread de...
McAfee has beat off rivals in a deal with Facebook which will allow it to promote its security suite to the website’s 350 million users and make it mandatory for victims of compromised accounts to use its online scanning tool.
When Amazon released its first-generation Kindle, the company was light years ahead of the market, with virtually no competition for digital readers’ eyeballs. In 2010, though, the e-reader universe is not only set to explode, but it’s also set to fr...
Sun and Fujitsu upgraded their Sparc Enterprise M3000 server, equipping it with newer hardware to deliver faster performance, the companies said on Tuesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- More than half the world is still offline
- AMD mulls a CPU+GPU super-chip in a server reboot
- This Tinder scam promises to verify your account, but actually sells porn
- EU dual-use tech ban plan could classify smartphones as weapons
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - Logistic and TransportVIC
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclise) 160721/AP/vmpAsia
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCProject Engineer -VIC
- CCProject Manager - Change/Transformation/Project DeliveryNSW
- CCSenior Business Process Analyst, FinanceNSW
- CCPractice Lead - Java, FrontendVIC
- CCMac (iOS) Support Engineer - $30 p/h - Three Year ContractNSW
- CCEnvironment Support AnalystQLD
- FTSAP FS-PM/FS-PQM SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- CCIT Business Analyst- Infrastructure, BABOK- Government BackgrndNSW
- CCSales Support Associate - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCApplication Tester - Windows 10 ProjectWA
- CCSenior Process Analyst - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTSenior .Net Applications SupportACT
- CCProject Manager/ Sr PMO Analyst - Consulting BackgroundNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst with Product Management experienceVIC
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Configuration ManagerACT
- CCExcel Modelling specialist/consultant.VIC