India's leading software trade body said on Tuesday that protectionism in key markets could affect the growth prospects of the country's outsourcing industry.
PayPal said a ban on personal transactions to and from India will continue for "at least a few months" while the online payment service tries to resolve a problem with local regulators.
Telstra has urged Australian Internet users to be wary about the information they post online as part of Safer Internet Day.
Websense Tuesday announced Triton, a unified security architecture, which merges its data-loss prevention and e-mail security products, keeping much of the security-as-a-service approach it already supports, but with a common management and reporting...
Google introduced a social networking tool called<a href="http://www.google.com/buzz"> Google Buzz</a> Tuesday that allows sharing of status updates, images, and videos via a new Gmail tab called Google Buzz. The Google Buzz features will also be ava...
Oracle has officially put both legs on the cloud-computing bandwagon, recently launching a roughly 50-date global road show on the topic for developers and system administrators.
A federal judge last week dismissed a three-year-old lawsuit that accused Microsoft of duping customers when it fed them company anti-piracy software as a critical security update, court documents show.
Advanced Micro Devices on Tuesday offered more details about its forthcoming Fusion processor, including the speed, power consumption and plans to begin shipping samples in the first half of this year.
For the second time in the last four months, Microsoft today shipped a record 13 security updates that patched dozens of vulnerabilities in Windows.
The two biggest router companies are focusing their attention on mobility this week with products to address operator needs for rich 4G multimedia services.
Ever wanted to ask an orbiting astronaut what it's really like up there? Is the food any good? Can you sleep well in zero-g? And, of course, is that urine recycler still acting up?
New forms of off-line client-side storage, such as those specified by the emerging HTML 5 set of standards, could open entirely new kinds of attacks to Web application users, said Michael Sutton, vice president of security research for cloud security...
A storage startup called Nasuni is unveiling a virtual NAS file server that runs on VMware and connects customers to cloud platforms such as Amazon's Simple Storage Service, adding encryption to enhance security and several features to improve perfor...
After about a year of delays, Intel today took the wrappers off its high-end Itanium processor - code-named Tukwila.
Microsoft's XML-based office document format, OOXML, does not meet the requirements for governmental use, according to a new report published by the Norwegian Agency for Public Management and eGovernment (DIFI).
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Okta's API access product targets the trend toward services
- Say hello to old friend Dell Technologies on Sept. 7
- DARPA sees IoT and AI as weapons to dominate wars
- BitTorrent client is found distributing Mac-based malware
- Get started in data science: 5 steps you can take online for free
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSr IT Support specialist - MCSE- L2/L3- Travelling requiredNSW
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- FTContracts ManagerVIC
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- CCABAP DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Loutus Notes) 160815/SA/102Asia
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- CCOperational Applications Support AnalystNSW
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - SIEMVIC
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Project Server/SharePoint exposureACT
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- FTFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/P/743Asia