The Cloud Security Alliance has taken a second run at creating recommendations for businesses to follow in order to better secure cloud services.
Avaya's purchase of Nortel is final as of Friday, with Avaya promising integrated voice/data branch-office gear and an aggressive integration of Nortel's products and roughly 6,000 personnel.
The OMG (Object Management Group) expects to have a final version of the BPMN (Business Process Modeling Notation) 2.0 specification, featuring capabilities such as collaborative process modeling, adopted in mid-2010, OMG said on Friday.
The FireFound add-on for the Firefox browser adds tracking and remote wipe features that can help with lost or stolen computers.
Google's Android operating system has plenty to celebrate this holiday season -- and now, a new trio of studies suggests the platform is poised for even more success in 2010.
The Bluetooth Special Interest Group (SIG) revealed this Thursday a host of new innovations to be featured its next iteration of the popular Bluetooth wireless protocol.
Photos published to Canadian car enthusiast blog gawa from a recent tour of Japan revealed a BMW E30 M3 modified to function as a Gran Turismo game controller with a massive LCD HDTV built into the hood. The work was done by Studie garage as a tribut...
Sony has announced via its PlayStation Blog that Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream's highly-anticipated PS3 exclusive, will have a free DLC "Chronicle" available upon the game's release day for customers who pre-order the title. Other customer may have to wa...
The reason the U.S. military didn’t encrypt video streams from drone aircraft flying over war zones is that soldiers without security clearances needed access to the video, and if it were encrypted, anyone using it would require security clearance, a...
Electronic Arts and Bioware held an event in San Francisco earlier this week to show the first hour of Mass Effect 2 to the press and trickle out some more information prior to the game's January 26 launch. The demo answered some questions about the ...
Microsoft put eye-catching hardware on when it launched Windows 7. From netbooks and ultrathins to standard-size laptops and All-in-One touchscreen PCs, here's a closer look at some of the shiniest new Windows 7 machines.
Telstra today announced a trial service in Point Cook, Victoria, of fibre to the premises (FTTP) technology, and has invited NBN Co to act as an observer on the project.
Carnegie Mellon University researcher, Tom Mitchell, says that privacy risks "on a scale that humans have never before faced" hinder real-time data analysis that could be used to solve health, traffic and human behavior problems.
It's a throwback to the old arcade games based on The Simpsons in the 1990s, but it's on a very new platform.
Apple's iPhone user base is now the second-largest in the U.S. smartphone market, passing Windows Mobile-based models to slip into the spot behind Research In Motion's (RIM) BlackBerry, research firm comScore said today.
You can’t just rush out and buy the most expensive hard disk and expect it to be the best at fulfilling all your needs. Different hard disks are designed for different uses and if you buy the wrong one you’ll either waste a lot of money or find that it simply won’t work with your chosen task. Here we list the top 10 things to look out for when you buy a new hard disk, whether it’s for a laptop, desktop, Networked Attached Storage (NAS) device or a server in a data center.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Your slice of the Windows 10 birthday cake
- Review: Arcam MusicBoost for iPhone 6 and 6S
- How to reinstall Windows like a pro
- Intel mulls selling its security business
- Former NBN CEO joins Tony Windsor on campaign trail
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior IT Automated TesterNSW
- FTVoice ArchitectNSW
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- FTEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCService Desk AnaystNSW
- FTStorage ConsultantACT
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP Business Analyst - FinanceNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTIT Senior Business Analyst (12M)NSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW
- CCProgram ManagementWA
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCLevel 1 & 2 Helpdesk (Need SAP, ERP system experience)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, InsuranceNSW
- CCUX DesignersQLD
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC
- FTIT Project ManagerAsia
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW
- FTSenior Architect, TechnologyNSW
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT
- CCProject Manager | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT