MySpace launched a beta version of its DIY (Do It Yourself) advertising platform today that's aimed at allowing individuals and small businesses to create their own ads that can be customized to specific users of the social network.
Scammers are sending out phoney e-mails that claim to include critical Windows security alerts, Microsoft warned Monday.
Sun Microsystems has doubled the capacity of its Niagara servers with the four-socket Sparc Enterprise T5440 system, designed for running corporate databases and ERP (enterprise resource planning) applications.
The release of a new version of the OpenOffice.org productivity suite hit a snag Monday when the community experienced Web site problems that made downloading the suite extremely slow and at times impossible for users.
A new disaster recovery vendor is taking the concept of an airplane black box and adapting it to the enterprise to create a new way of protecting crucial data from natural disasters and terrorist attacks.
SQL Server may be one of the most popular databases among corporate users, but Microsoft is a relative laggard in the business intelligence market. It ranked just fifth among BI vendors last year, according to market research firm IDC.
Apple has asked a federal judge to dismiss a lawsuit brought by dissatisfied iPhone 3G owners because they did not ask the company to repair their iPhones or refund their money, according to court papers made public Friday.
Count the World Bank Group among the high-profile organizations suffering major data breaches - maybe.
Microsoft will debut vulnerability predictions today when it issues 11 security updates for Windows, Office and Internet Explorer.
Australians will be unable to opt-out of the government's pending Internet content filtering scheme, and will instead be placed on a watered-down blacklist, experts say.
In Fall 2009, Bungie will release "Halo 3: Recon," which will serve as a prequel to the events in Halo 3.
Zoho has added e-mail to its portfolio of Web-hosted applications for individuals and organizations.
The world's largest palace complex Friday unveiled an addition -- a virtual one.
A Yahoo investor Thursday proposed that Yahoo sell itself to Microsoft for US$22 a share, according to a report from the Reuters news service. Yahoo was trading at $12.84 on Friday.
The Ministry of Defence and EDS are investigating the loss of a portable hard drive containing personal details of 100,000 military personnel and up to 600,000 potential recruits.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Early version of new POS malware family spotted
- Syrian Electronic Army posts hacking message on several news sites
- Fastest LTE speed will be out of reach for most users
- EU net neutrality discussions to continue into the next year
- Over 23,000 Web servers infected with CryptoPHP backdoor
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA