Comparison buying site Shopping.com has forged a partnership with Wego.com to add a travel category to the shopping.com online comparison site.
RealNetworks has asked a federal judge to lift a temporary restraining order that has blocked the company from selling its RealDVD movie copying software, court documents filed Monday showed.
Panasonic, which started producing televisions 56 years ago, claimed to set a world record with its 300 millionth set on Oct. 7. Panasonic says it is the only TV manufacturer to reach that level of production.
Intel's lawyers are evaluating whether a new manufacturing business spun out of Advanced Micro Devices could end a long-standing cross-licensing agreement between the firms.
Kingston Technology has announced a new high-capacity 32GB USB drive, the DataTraveler 150.
Hearing reporters at major Nintendo events asking Reggie Fils-Aime about new Mario and Zelda titles has become something of an unofficial annual event, and the recent US autumn media summit hosted by Big N in San Francisco didn't disappoint in that r...
Nintendo confirmed Monday that software created specifically for the DSi will be region-locked by major territories, with Europe, North America and Japan receiving software that only works with their specific regions.
This has completely nothing to do with games, but it's relevant nonetheless.
In a few short weeks, LucasArts and BioWare will finally reveal the secret joint project they've been working on and teasing people about since at least October 2007.
According to a leaked report at Japanese gaming mag Famitsu, Sony will soon release the 80GB PlayStation 3 model in Japan in black, white and silver varieties.
Genius Products on Tuesday announced a partnership with Numark, the largest manufacturer of DJ equipment, to bring the first turntablist rhythm game to consoles.
IBM, LexisNexis and the Secret Service are among a group of corporations, government agencies and academic institutions that has formed to study and help solve identity management challenges around cybercrime, terrorism and narcotics trafficking.
Cisco’s Linksys unit this week unveiled a wireless Internet surveillance camera for small and midsize businesses.
A 20-year-old Tennessee man has been indicted for hacking into an e-mail account of U.S. vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin, according to court records.
Privacy and civil rights groups are welcoming legislation that proposes tough new standards for conducting searches of laptops and other electronic devices at US borders.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Prices for 4K monitors sink below $500
- Apple's $450 million e-books settlement gets final approval
- Reports: EU taking first step towards breaking up Google
- US man sentenced for hacking POS systems at Subway
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW