Each year thousands of people from country NSW descend on Sydney for the Royal Easter Show, but this year millions of people around the world can experience the show online via social media portals like Facebook, YouTube and MySpace in its biggest We...
Apple seems to be laying the groundwork to introduce high-capacity, low-power 802.11n Wi-Fi to the iPod Touch, and presumably to its 3G-enabled companion, the iPhone.
Microsoft Corp. Tuesday asked people running the Windows 7 beta to return their machines to Vista before upgrading again to the impending release candidate of Windows 7.
Beta testers of Microsoft Corp.'s Windows 7 are four times more likely to be happy with what they're seeing than were early users of Windows Vista, a factor that's driving more than half the companies surveyed to dump Vista adoption plans, a market r...
The Office of the U.S. Trade Representative (USTR) has released some new details about an anti-counterfeiting trade agreement that has been discussed in secret among the U.S., Japan, the European Union and other countries since 2006.
SAP on Tuesday announced Business Objects Edge BI 3.1, an upgrade to its midmarket BI suite that includes Polestar, a tool that makes it easier for nontechnical workers to tap BI.
Google and Yahoo have launched special sites dedicated to coverage of the federal elections starting April 16 in a bid to build their brands among Internet users in the country.
Major League Baseball's fee-based MLB.TV game video-streaming service is having technical problems that are affecting the quality of the Web broadcasts.
Touchscreens can only get so small before fingers start to block most of the information on them, but a project from Microsoft Research and the Hasso Plattner Institut in Germany called Nanotouch allows a touchscreen device to be controlled from its ...
Google has improved access to Gmail from Android devices and iPhones, pointing to a potential trend toward more Web and browser-based mobile applications.
The anticipated initial service pack for Microsoft's SQL Server 2008 database will be available imminently, Microsoft said Tuesday.
The first femtocell standard has been published by the 3GPP, the Femto Forum, an industry organization involved in the standardization process, announced on Tuesday.
The Storage Networking Industry Association (SNIA) has formed the Cloud Storage Technical Work Group, which will develop standards, interfaces and best practices for storing data in the cloud, it announced on Tuesday.
Organizers of next week's Black Hat Europe conference are promising a security presentation that could impact anyone who uses the Internet, but no details have been released yet.
Toshiba's development of a TV based on the Cell processor is on schedule and due to be launched in about six months, the company said Tuesday.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Apple MacBook (early 2015) review: Almost a game changer
- 2 Microsoft Surface 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 3 HP Spectre x360 convertible laptop
- 4 Intel NUC Kit (NUC5i5RYH) Mini PC
- 5 Dell XPS 13 laptop (early 2015 model)
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- EU plans mandatory cross-border rules to fight corporate tax evasion
- Android stutters while iOS shines during Q1
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Wednesday, May 27
- Computer chips made of wood promise greener electronics
- Motorola's Moto Maker is coming to Australia
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior Digital B2B Sales Manager | Household BrandNSW
- FTDigital Marketing Executive | GamingNSW
- FTSMB Direct Sales Account Executive | Largest Global Online MarketplaceNSW
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- FTKey Account ManagerNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTSenior Sales Executive X 3 World Leading Music Streaming PlatformNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTSENIOR FORMS ANALYST (13767)QLD