At E3 Tuesday, Nintendo gave a real-time demo of long-rumored title Wii Music, which will feature gesture-controlled instruments and the new Wii MotionPlus attachment.
Google may conceal YouTube users' identities when it hands a database of their viewing habits to Viacom International in response to a court order, the companies agreed Monday.
Lenovo has released a new ThinkPad notebook PCs for the small to midsize business market, with multiple wireless connectivity options, including an aggressively priced cellular data modem.
Intel will release it's first quad-core processor for laptops next month, rounding out a broad update to its mobile computing platform.
Intel will soon release a version of its Centrino 2 chip package for laptops that takes up less space, opening the door to more ultra-thin laptop designs like Apple's MacBook Air.
Nearly one in four US businesses block employee access to social networking Web sites such as Facebook and MySpace,according to a survey of about 200 human resources professionals.
Intel recorded strong earnings in the second quarter of 2008 despite a drop in the average selling price of its chips.
Looking to find one of the hottest IT job tracks in today's downward spiraling economy?
Lenovo will start including SSDs (solid-state drives) as a storage option in more laptops to meet increasing user demand, a company official said.
The chain of command of a cybercrime gang is not unlike the Mafia, an evolution that shows how online crime is becoming a broad, well-organized endeavor.
Selling the tools used by spammers is easy money, at least until you get caught. Just ask Adam Sweaney, a man charged with computer fraud who took the stand at the sentencing hearing in Seattle for Robert Soloway, the so-called spam king.
Citrix Systems has announced Project Kensho, a set of tools that will allow virtual environments to be more independent of hypervisors.
The government of Mauritius is negotiating with Advanced Micro Devices Inc. for the provision of low-cost personal computers.
The open source Open-Xchange e-mail and groupware server just got easier to deploy on various popular flavors of Linux.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 Kogan Agora 4G review
- 4 Motorola Moto E review
- 5 OnePlus One: An Australian review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Report: Amazon building ad system to compete with Google's
- Airbnb to reveal 124 New York hosts to attorney general
- US warns 'significant number' of major businesses hit by Backoff malware
- HP loses its leader on NFV, a key carrier network trend
- Google acquires Gecko Design for next-generation products
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC