Twitter Inc. co-founder Biz Stone told reporters in Mexico City this week that the companmy expects to add revenue-generating features to the microblogging site in the fourth quarter, according to a report today on Bloomberg.com.
It's not new to hear gripes that the iPhone's App Store review system is broken, but two recent incidents illustrate just how troublesome the user-powered system can be.
Hitachi Data Systems announced the availability of its Network Attached Storage (NAS) platform, with two new solutions for midrange storage. Hitachi NAS 3080 and 3090 offer Intelligent File Tiering capability in midrange and include benefits to incre...
The U.S. has upgraded the supercomputer used to develop weather forecast models, a system so critical to meteorologists that the government has bought a second, identical system as a backup.
More than 2500 delegates from the IT industry have made their way up to the Gold Coast this week to take part in Microsoft's Tech.Ed conference. The conference is attended mostly by developers and IT managers and will showcase the latest in Microsoft...
Think you're a Monopoly whiz? Remember running the board and shaming your property-less competitors when playing board games on the living room floor? Think you're the Donald Trump of gaming and could rule the world with a good roll of the dice?
After a fiscal 2009 that Sun Microsystems executives admit was very challenging for the vendor and its channel partners, the vendor is optimistic about what's in store for 2010.
Avaya may be competing against other suitors in its efforts to acquire the enterprise assets of Nortel Networks, published reports indicate.
Microsoft took the unusual step today and skipped patching one of the vulnerabilities addressed in its monthly security update, saying that crafting a fix was "infeasible."
Netbook sales keep growing, as do the sizes of their displays.
Intel showed off a number of new computer systems and at least 40 new motherboards built by partners for new Intel microprocessors that officially launched on Tuesday, nearly a month after the chips were first spotted at computer markets in Taipei.
More than two dozen authors and publishers have filed an objection to a proposed settlement that would allow Google to digitize and sell millions of books, saying that the agreement ignores important privacy rights of readers and writers.
Wi-Fi chip vendor Atheros Networks plans to acquire Intellon, a maker of chips for home powerline networking equipment, for about US$244 million.
Malicious hackers are setting up malware-infested Web sites that falsely claim to remove a virus from a new Facebook application called Fan Check, security vendor Sophos is warning.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCSenior Server EngineerNSW
- CCSAP DS and BI SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Cyber Security Requirements ConsultantACT
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCIteration Manager/ Sprint Manager- PenrithNSW
- FTOracle Middleware ConsultantNSW
- CCProducts and Markets Business AnalystNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- CCTeradata DeveloperNSW
- FTJava or Ruby Web DeveloperVIC
- FTWintel EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Network EngineersACT
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- CCInfrastructure ConsultantNSW
- FTIT Project ManagerSA
- FTApplication Support AnalystVIC
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Business ConsultantNSW
- FTImplementation Consultant, Enterprise SoftwareNSW