Almost since its inception, Pro Tools's outstanding mixing board mimicry has made it the pro's choice for intuitive, upscale audio recording and manipulation -- the DAW's DAW, as it were. You'll find Avid Technology's Pro Tools (usually the Mac versi...
Recognizing that a shortage of content could doom its 3D push from the start, Sony is likely to launch cameras that give consumers the ability to shoot in the format.
AMD Inc. announced Monday an ultra-low power version of its six-core Istanbul Opteron processors, targeted at cloud computing customers.
Sony was showing off its latest lightweight, ultra-slim laptop earlier this week at the IFA consumer electronics trade show in Berlin. The Sony Vaio X is being billed as the successor to Sony's 2004 Vaio X505 -- a forward thinking laptop that was thi...
Several readers has asked us about this very insistent program that wants to download itself and protect their computer.
That didn't take long. Just a month-and-a-half after Toshiba announced it would be coming out with Blu-ray Disc products in 2009, Toshiba has actually released details about its first Blu-ray Disc player. Due in November, it comes out just in time fo...
Philips has announced a wireless HDMI product that lets consumers connect home electronics products, like a television and a Blu-Ray player, without using any wires, it said on Thursday.
The ombudsman for the European Union has confirmed receiving a complaint from Intel about the way its antitrust case was handled in Europe and said he will publish a summary of his decision later this month.
There are things that should be left enough alone and Amazon's Orwellian removal of the book "Nineteen Eighty-Four" from Kindle e-readers is one of them. Orwell would have gotten a kick out of this, yet Amazon seems to miss the humor in it.
I can't say I'm an Outlook fan, but for better or worse, I'm stuck with it. Fortunately, I've found a few ways to make the most of it, like using it as an RSS reader for my Google Reader account.
The head of Google's China operations, a former Microsoft executive recruited to kick start Google's business in the most populous country in the world, will leave in mid-September to start a new venture in Beijing, Google said Friday.
Thumbs up, lights on. Thumbs down, lights off. That's all a user would need to do with the GestureID project from Germany's Fraunhofer Institute for Digital Media Technology. After more than a year of intensive research, the group presented its proje...
LG is demonstrating a software system at IFA that lets users share a PC to lower power consumption and cut costs.
Samsung has developed an outdoor digital advertising system that tailors ads based on its audience.
China's Ministry of Culture has implemented a new set of rules governing the online sale and distribution of foreign songs in the country, The Wall Street Journal reported on Saturday.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Java-based Trojan was used to attack over 400,000 systems
- HPE servers get new names to help users figure out what they can be used for
- Amazon Web Services goes gunning for gamers with free FPS framework
- US government wants to sharply increase spending on cybersecurity
- Facebook faces restrictions in France on data transfer to US, tracking of users
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCWintel Engineer with Sharepoint 2010 / 2013NSW
- FTServer EngineerNSW
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Systems/SAN EngineerNSW
- CCHelpdesk SupportNSW
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (SQL/Oracle/.Net) 160129/AP/vhs-bAsia
- CCSAP HR Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCMultiple Middleware DevelopersACT
- CCInfrastructure ConsultantNSW
- CCIT Performance Test AnalystACT
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Superannuation FundVIC
- CCMultiple Senior Business Analyst opportunitiesSA
- CCMultiple Java rolesACT
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - ComplianceVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (MSSQL/.Net/Mobile App) 160122/SA/vhaAsia
- CCSharepoint AdministratorVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCContracts ManagerNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia