If you want to get past Apple's unpredictable App Store censors, it's simple: Just go win a Pulitzer Prize, and/or inspire an online revolution.
Recent statistics released by the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman (TIO) indicates that consumer complaints relating to mobile premium services (MPS) are dropping.
Apple plans to fuse basic Facebook functionality into the core operating system of its next-generation iPhone expected this summer, according to hackers who have dismantled the OS. The new functionality is said to include the ability to integrate you...
The tech world is reeling from revelations gadget blog Gizmodo obtained an early Apple test unit of what may be the next-generation iPhone. It's not clear if the leaked iPhone is truly the iPhone 4G expected to launch later this year or a prototype s...
Apple reported record iPhone sales today, marking the third consecutive quarter the company has reset the bar for its smartphone. The company also sold a record number of Macs for the first calendar quarter of any year.
A lot of Cobol-based applications have a plot line similar to the first Star Trek movie.
Apple today said that the more expensive iPad models that connect to the Internet using AT&T's wireless network will go on sale April 30 in the US, barely meeting the company's self-imposed deadline to ship the tablet by the end of the month.
Panasonic has announced the availability and pricing of its Full HD 3D plasma televisions and accessories. The company's 50in plasma panel will go on sale in June, with larger models to follow in October and November, Panasonic revealed at its 2010 h...
The Linux KVM hypervisor is gaining steam in the cloud computing market, with two major vendors using the virtualization software to create cloud platforms to compete against Amazon's popular EC2 service.
Microsoft's plans for cloud computing don't stop with infrastructure and applications. Company executives say Microsoft will also provide the heterogeneous management layer that customers will need to optimize application performance on-premises or i...
A new cloud storage company is launching with software designed to ease deployments with platforms such as Amazon's Simple Storage Service and EMC's Atmos Online.
Google's services are blocked or censored to some degree in one-fourth of the countries where it operates, the company said Monday.
Hitachi Data Systems announced the Hitachi unified compute platform, claiming to be the industry's first open and unified compute platform for enterprise datacenters, including private and public cloud deployments. HDS also announced a worldwide OEM ...
Late last week Capcom finally let the cat out of the bag on the third entry into the Marvel vs. Capcom series. Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds is slated for release in Spring 2011. Here are the details:
In 2008, Capcom released an 2D iteration of one of its most beloved series, bringing back the classic gameplay of Bionic Commando but upgrading the game with HD visuals. This game was seen as many as the appetizer to the 2009 3D re-imagining of the s...
Take home a Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive (64GB) this holiday season. Enter our competition today. *Terms & Conditions Apply
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft going long distance with Cortana on Windows 10 PCs
- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTStorage Systems Administrator l HDS & EMC TechnologiesNSW
- TPWordpress DeveloperWA
- FTInfrastructure Team LeadVIC
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Software Engineer/ArchitectVIC
- FTInfrastructure ConsultantQLD
- FTOracle IDM R1/R2 Implementation SpecialistNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagersACT
- FTHead of User ResearchNSW
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- CCProcess Business Analyst X 3VIC
- FTSolution Architect - Application IntegrationQLD
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS Software EngineerNSW
- CCIT Service Management Delivery SpecialistNSW
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCInfrastructure Architect - CloudVIC
- FTEUC Solution Architect l Large Transformation ProjectNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst- System/ Solution DevelopmentNSW
- CCProduct Manager - Life Insurance (Fixed-Term)NSW
- FTsolution ArchitectNSW
- TPBusiness Change ManagerQLD
- CCAPI DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Manager, Data and InformationQLD