Sunny Ocean Studios is announcing its contender in the glasses-free 3D television battle. While similar glasses-free 3D TVs shown at CES had flexible yet limited viewing angles (around 8 or 9 viewing angles), Sunny Ocean Studios is promising that it...
E-reader users are a very happy lot, according to a new survey by market researcher NPD Group. Nearly all e-reader owners--93 percent, to be exact--say they're "very satisfied" or "somewhat satisfied" with their devices, and only 2 percent of owners ...
Fusion Garage, the Singaporean startup company locked in a feud with U.S. news site TechCrunch over a tablet computer they jointly developed, said the device -- called the JooJoo tablet -- is now in full production, thanks to backing from Malaysia's ...
The Internet Industry Association and Pirate Party Australia have both welcomed Federal Court Justice Dennis Cowdroy's ruling handed down today in a court case involving Australian ISP iiNet and the Australian Federation Against Copyright Theft (AFAC...
AFACT statement: Film industry disappointed by Federal Court ruling on online copyright infringement
The official statement from AFACT on today's Federal Court ruling on online copyright infringement.
AFACT, representing Roadshow Films, Channel 7 and other film studios including Universal Pictures, Warner Bros Entertainment, Paramount Pictures, Sony Pictures Entertainment, Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation, and Disney Enterprises attempted to...
Symbian has completed the process of open sourcing its entire code base, in advance of its June deadline.
Australian ISP iiNet has won a landmark Federal Court battle against the Australian Federation Against Copyright Theft (AFACT).
Job-hunting service provider Monster Worldwide is to buy Yahoo's HotJobs Web site for US$225 million under an agreement announced between the companies on Wednesday.
Garmin-Asus plans to display its first GPS smartphone of 2010 on Thursday, the M10, loaded with the latest version of Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.5.3 and a 3.5-inch touchscreen.
After struggling to support Nexus One customers using an online-only approach, Google appears to be developing a phone customer service operation.
Next month, IBM will release a beta version of a software application designed to keep track of how information flows across different systems, sending alerts when source data has been altered or isn't properly ingested into some target system or rep...
Twitter required some users to reset their passwords on Tuesday after discovering that their log-in information may have been harvested via security-compromised torrent Web sites, the company said.
Consumers have very little patience for online stores, e-banks and travel sites that slow down, act erratically or crash during busy transaction seasons, according to a new study from Gomez, a provider of Web performance optimization tools and servic...
Mike Nash, a high-ranking executive on Microsoft’s Windows team, is leaving the company.
You can’t just rush out and buy the most expensive hard disk and expect it to be the best at fulfilling all your needs. Different hard disks are designed for different uses and if you buy the wrong one you’ll either waste a lot of money or find that it simply won’t work with your chosen task. Here we list the top 10 things to look out for when you buy a new hard disk, whether it’s for a laptop, desktop, Networked Attached Storage (NAS) device or a server in a data center.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- U.S. convicts Russian hacker in credit card theft scheme
- Apple patches iOS security flaws found in spyware targeting activist
- Informatica CEO: 'Data security is an unsolved problem'
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- Intel spreads 3D NAND to inexpensive consumer and enterprise SSDs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCITIL- Technical Release CoordinatorNSW
- CCJunior/Intermediate Drupal web developer - APS Level 4/5 equiACT
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- FTFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst- BABOK,Infrastructure, Banking bkgndNSW
- CCBI-Business Intelligence Technical LeadNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows7/8/10) 160901/AP/781Asia
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Business Analyst/Designer, Funds ManagementNSW
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- FTSAP FI/CO module- Tester/ Quality AnalystNSW
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- CCIT Assistant (Infrastructure/PC LAN Support) 160825/ITA/864Asia
- CCProject Manager- Radio CommunicationsVIC
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTSenior IoT / M2M .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- CCSenior Systems Integration Engineer (HIB)SA
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW