Photos published to Canadian car enthusiast blog gawa from a recent tour of Japan revealed a BMW E30 M3 modified to function as a Gran Turismo game controller with a massive LCD HDTV built into the hood. The work was done by Studie garage as a tribut...
Sony has announced via its PlayStation Blog that Heavy Rain, Quantic Dream's highly-anticipated PS3 exclusive, will have a free DLC "Chronicle" available upon the game's release day for customers who pre-order the title. Other customer may have to wa...
The reason the U.S. military didn’t encrypt video streams from drone aircraft flying over war zones is that soldiers without security clearances needed access to the video, and if it were encrypted, anyone using it would require security clearance, a...
Electronic Arts and Bioware held an event in San Francisco earlier this week to show the first hour of Mass Effect 2 to the press and trickle out some more information prior to the game's January 26 launch. The demo answered some questions about the ...
Microsoft put eye-catching hardware on when it launched Windows 7. From netbooks and ultrathins to standard-size laptops and All-in-One touchscreen PCs, here's a closer look at some of the shiniest new Windows 7 machines.
Telstra today announced a trial service in Point Cook, Victoria, of fibre to the premises (FTTP) technology, and has invited NBN Co to act as an observer on the project.
Carnegie Mellon University researcher, Tom Mitchell, says that privacy risks "on a scale that humans have never before faced" hinder real-time data analysis that could be used to solve health, traffic and human behavior problems.
It's a throwback to the old arcade games based on The Simpsons in the 1990s, but it's on a very new platform.
Apple's iPhone user base is now the second-largest in the U.S. smartphone market, passing Windows Mobile-based models to slip into the spot behind Research In Motion's (RIM) BlackBerry, research firm comScore said today.
2009 started with a bang and ended with a bash for Cisco.
Cisco Systems' UCS data-center architecture provides the backbone of a service from Taser International that collects and stores video from police cameras.
CERN, the European particle physics organization that runs the Large Hadron Collider, is embracing server virtualization and cloud computing technology to improve CPU utilization and the delivery of computing resources to scientists around the world.
After a turbulent first half this year, Intel's business is looking up and expected to improve as PC shipments rise, a company executive said on Thursday.
Google is providing developers with a dashboard that is aimed at helping them decide which versions of the software to support and that shows the fragmentation of the Android platform.
Ten privacy and consumer groups, including the Electronic Privacy Information Center (EPIC), filed a complaint Thursday with the U.S. Federal Trade Commission, saying that Facebook's newly revamped privacy settings are deceptive and unfair.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 2 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 3 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 4 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 5 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New Satana ransomware encrypts user files and master boot record
- Firmware exploit can defeat new Windows security features on Lenovo ThinkPads
- Use Apache Spark? This tool can help you tap machine learning
- Intel tunes its mega-chip for machine learning
- BMW teams up with Intel, Mobileye to make a self-driving car by 2021
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCWeb Developer (Drupal)SA
- CCLead Solution Analyst - BMC Remedy softwareVIC
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP Project Manager- HR/Payroll- Finance Systems IntegrationNSW
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Large Telco - URGENTNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- CCHybrid Mobile App DeveloperNSW
- FTInformation Security ConsultantACT
- CCSenior Media AnalystVIC
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Project Delivery ManagerACT
- CCDigital Business AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW
- CCDevOps /Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- FTSenior Architect, TechnologyNSW
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW