Just as Google's Nexus One phone may be about to gain momentum, the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) denied the search giant's application for the Nexus One trademark.
Microsoft yesterday unveiled a very early edition of its next-generation browser, IE9.
Telstra has launched a new service that gives Australian businesses the opportunity to communicate face-to-face via desktop video phones.
Nvidia on Wednesday asked customers to remove drivers that caused its GeForce graphics cards to overheat, which ultimately crashed some PCs.
Microsoft revealed this week at its Mix 10 conference for Microsoft-oriented Web developers that its forthcoming Windows Phone 7 mobile OS will not include a clipboard capability for copy-and-paste operations -- at least not in the first version.
Traces of the now defunct Mariposa botnet has been found on another HTC Magic from Vodafone in Spain, security company Panda wrote in a blog post on Wednesday.
A court in Texas has ordered Microsoft to pay communications software maker VirnetX US$105.75 million after a jury found it guilty of willful infringement of two patents belonging to the company.
Law enforcement officials in the U.K. and U.S. are pushing the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers to put in place measures that would help reduce abuse of the domain name system.
More than half of companies that implement ERP (enterprise resource planning) systems end up garnering no more than 30 percent of the business benefits they expected, according to a new study released by systems integrator Panorama Consulting Group.
Google has created a free tool to simplify and automate the migration of e-mail, calendar and contacts data from Microsoft Exchange servers to its Google Apps collaboration and communication hosted suite.
Facebook has revamped its search engine so that suggested results drop down from the search box as people type in their queries.
Cisco Wednesday is unveiling new Ethernet access switches and enhanced routers designed to take on more of the jobs frequently handled by separate devices, such as those dedicated to handling video traffic or ensuring network security.
When Sony launched its PSP Go last year the company had high hopes. The device was supposed to help PlayStation Portable shipments increase by almost a million units for the year and spearhead Sony's digital download push into the portable gaming mar...
Google has made its new gesture search application compatible with smartphones based on Android version 1.6, and is also opening it to users outside the U.S., the company's said in a blog post on Tuesday.
VMware has upgraded its ThinApp application virtualisation software in order to incorporate support for Microsoft Windows 7 and Server 2008 R2, according to a company blog. ThinApp 4.5, which VMware is calling the most significant application virtual...
The Xiro XPLORER V Drone’s distinctive shape increases stability in air. Flying has never been easier thanks to the smart flight assistance and auto-hovering functions.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- London is next in line for Google-backed gigabit Wi-Fi
- US transport agency guidance on vehicle cybersecurity irks lawmakers
- Twitter said to plan 300 more job cuts this week
- Lyft customers face potential hack from recycled phone numbers
- For cordless VR and more, WiGig may be worth the wait
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTMid Level Full Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Middleware SpecialistNSW
- TPNetwork and Voice EngineerVIC
- FTNetwork Specialist - Palo Alto FirewallsVIC
- CCTechnical SpecialistVIC
- FTDelivery LeadNSW
- FTProject Lead / Business Analyst | SalesforceQLD
- CCContract IT Assistant (UNIX/Windows) 161028/ITA/003Asia
- TPAgile Coach. Business AgilityNSW
- CCSharePoint / Office365 DeveloperWA
- FTDynamics CRM DeveloperVIC
- CCFull Stack Developer - Be a part of the innovation programVIC
- CCMultiple Defence Opportunities - NV2ACT
- CCEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst/Data Analytics ConsultantVIC
- CCBusiness Consultant - CPM SoftwareVIC
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementSA
- FTSoftware Developers - .Net 4.6NSW
- FTSenior Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- FTWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCMultiple Opportunities - Baseline, NV1 or NV2SA
- CCSenior Frontend Developer (Angular or React or Ember)NSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 161018/P/911Asia