Amazon.com is keeping up the pressure on competitors in the electronic book market and will launch on July 7 a new version of its Kindle DX that features a better screen and costs US$110 less than the current model.
Mobile phone technology vendor Qualcomm plans to offer an augmented reality platform and software development kit, the company said on Wednesday at its Uplinq conference.
Apple's workaround for an iOS 4 Exchange synchronization issue could improve performance for some users, but a more complete fix is necessary to solve the problem, an expert said Thursday. Such a fix could be on the way.
THQ Australia today confirmed that Capcom's hotly anticipated zombie game, Dead Rising 2, will be released in Australia completely uncut. The game is set for release on 30 September.
The slightly-delayed May 2010 sales figures have finally landed, and as expected, Red Dead Redemption took the top sales slot, with the debuts of Mario Galaxy 2 and the second yearly iteration of THQs UFC franchise landing slightly below.
Square Enix has announced Lord of Arcana, an action-role playing game in which players can team up with three of their friends wirelessly to defeat giant creatures and seek out a legendary treasure.
Two Maryland residents have filed a class action lawsuit against Apple and AT&T over the iPhone 4 antenna design issue that has caused dropped calls and signal loss for some users.
Chalk up a huge win for Firefox in the war against Microsoft’s Internet Explorer – IBM is telling all of its 400,000 employees to make Firefox their default Web browser.
Every resident in Finland has a legal right to 1Mbps broadband access from today.
With its Kin line of phones killed, Microsoft has announced that the people who worked on those devices will join the Windows Phone 7 team, incorporating Kin concepts and technology into Microsoft's upcoming mobile OS.
That didn't take long: Android 2.2 just started shipping this week, but rumors of the upcoming Android 3.0 release have already emerged.
Intel is closing down its WiMax Program Office in Taiwan and shifting employees from that group to other platform and products groups, a company spokesman said Thursday.
EMC plans to shut down its Atmos Online cloud storage service immediately, according to a posting on its website.
Internet Explorer has been in a freefall compared to its hotter rivals Firefox and Google's Chrome lately, but Microsoft's browser has finally reversed a small portion of its worldwide market share losses.
South Korean mobile phone maker LG Electronics opened its revamped app store on Thursday, with over 3,000 applications aimed at smartphones and feature phones.
HP OfficeJet is fast, reliable and budget-friendly for your business. Read the review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 3 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Hipchat resets user passwords after possible breach
- ONUG gets closer to making SD-WANs talk to each other
- Cars will get superior digital vision with ARM's camera chip
- Microsoft finds another use for LinkedIn with CRM integration
- How to delete and disable location history in the Windows 10 Creators Update
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTPMO - Master SchedulerVIC
- TPSenior .NET Developer (Angular or React)NSW
- CCOracle CCB DesignerVIC
- FTSenior / Lead AEM DeveloperNSW
- FTHelpdesk AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Solutions Architect - Network & Unified ComunicationsACT
- FTSenior Security SpecialistNSW
- FTCitrix Engineer/Designer - AWS experience essentialNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- FTOperations OrchestrationVIC
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- FTHelpdesk AnalystNSW
- TPStrategic Business AnalystVIC
- FTSoftware Engineer - Build/Image MaintenanceACT
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- PTProject ManagerNSW
- FTWindows Dev Ops EngineerNSW
- TPAV Design SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Systems Engineer x 2NSW
- FTUser Support AnalystNSW
- FTSenior PHP Developer / ArchitectQLD
- FTSharepoint Support AnalystVIC