Google may have threatened to leave China to keep us all from concluding that "the cloud" cannot be secured. If that's true, isn't that precisely what we should conclude?
Microsoft released the public beta of SharePoint 2010 in November. Its claim to fame is its support of rapid app development. SharePoint has become one of Microsoft's most insanely popular products and Microsoft would like to see the 2010 version bec...
Want to run Windows 7 on the new Apple iPad? Citrix says it will soon be possible--at least virtually--using a new version of its Citrix Receiver software.
Apple's iPad has been surrounded by debate since its debut last week. Now, the heavily hyped tablet is at the center of a controversy that's reaching the federal government.
About 15 Indian authors and publishers, and two organizations in the country, submitted their objections on Thursday to Google's plan to scan and sell books online.
Despite its reputation as a consumer device, the presence of the iPhone, and soon the iPad, in the business environment cannot be ignored. IT Administrators at businesses of all sizes must address the challenge of integrating the devices and providin...
The Electronic Frontier Foundation has created an on-line tool that details the wealth of information a Web browser reveals, which can pose privacy concerns when used to profile users.
It looks like Apple's iPad really is magical after all. Marketing materials for the iPad mysteriously morphed overnight following complaints that they misleadingly depicted the device showing Flash-based content. As of Saturday morning, presto-change...
Google has started supporting a click-to-call feature in AdWords on mobile smartphones.
A new study by the Highway Loss Data Institute indicates that laws preventing motorists from texting or using handheld cell phones while driving haven't led to a large drop in the number of vehicle crashes.
Nokia and Apple were the big winners as the sale of mobile phones rebounded during the fourth quarter. Consumers, meanwhile, stand to get more choice and better value for money as competition heats up, especially in the smartphone segment.
According to researchers at Kaspersky Lab, cybercriminals are trying to sell hacked Twitter user names and passwords on-line for hundreds of dollars.
A Government Accountability Office report this week called on the Transportation Security Administration to ensure that the controversial Whole Body Imager undergo thorough operational and vulnerability testing.
The Danish Parliament has decided on a set of rules to which open document formats must adhere if they are to be used by state authorities after April 1, 2011, Denmark's Liberal Party said on Friday.
Google has announced that Google Docs will drop support for Microsoft's nearly nine-year-old Internet Explorer 6 (IE6) browser starting on March 1.
Logitech Australia has partnered with PC World to give you the chance to win one of their 6 highly sought after gaming accessories from their latest range
These accessories are designed to make your gaming experience more immersive as they combine the latest technology with a sleek design to deliver performance oriented gear for the pro gamer. The prices are valued at over $1,000 in total. *Terms and Conditions Apply, only Australian Residents eligible.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Passwords stolen from Mail.Ru were old, the company says
- This Android botnet relies on Twitter for its commands
- Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide
- Stratasys unveils mega, robotic 3D printers to build large parts
- iOS 10 gives apps room to grow
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Oracle SQL/.Net) 160812/AP/vhsAsia
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTOperations ManagerNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia
- CCData/ Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Senior Web Developer (PHP/Drupal/JAVA) 160808/SWD/vtdAsia
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSr. SQL Server DBANSW
- CCITIL- Technical Release CoordinatorNSW
- FTPrincipal Business Consultant- Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCWindows EngineerVIC
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160819/SSA/892Asia
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- CCIBM ODM Expert (Operation Decision Manager)ACT
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java Developer | EcommerceNSW
- CCDelivery Manager - Change & RleaseACT
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC