It's a new year, and with it comes a renewed lust for companionship. Combined with the recession's effects on dating and the narrowing channels of discovering love outside the Internet, many are hunching over their laptops flirting in hopes of findi...
The excitement around 3D TV at the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) did not appear to be influencing companies at the AVN-Adult Entertainment Expo taking place at the same time, despite the fact that the adult industry is often a first m...
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg's contention last week that privacy is becoming less important to online users caused a stir across the Internet and among privacy advocates.
The Nexus One "superphone" revolution appears to be experiencing some backlash. Google's Nexus One has been available for less than a week, yet customers and developers are already amassing a growing list of issues and complaints.
The Nexus is raising quite the ruckus. From the squabble over the device's name to complaints over poor 3G performance and subpar support, Google's first foray into phone sales is taking some unfortunate twists.
Middleware vendor Progress Software announced Monday it has purchased BPM (business process management) vendor Savvion for approximately US$49 million.
If you had any lingering doubts that social networking is pervading our lives, doubt no longer.
Continuing its quest for more ERP (enterprise resource planning) market share, Microsoft on Monday announced a new application aimed at mid-sized speciality retail chains.
Chinese telecommunications equipment vendor Huawei Technologies plans to start having some equipment manufactured in India, a company spokesman said on Monday. The company also plans to invest US$500 million over the next five years to expand its res...
The Google Nexus One, Motorola Droid, and the iPhone have been put to the test to find out which smartphone has a better touchscreen. But despite overall more capable hardware, the iPhone still has a better display, it has been revealed in a recent t...
The Stockholm District Court should decide that two of The Pirate Bay's founders have to pay a fine since the file-sharing site is still open and they are still involved, according to a recent filing from the music industry.
Suspicious applications that may have stolen users' online banking credentials have appeared on the Android Market, the Google-run app store for its mobile operating system.
Microsoft has pulled almost every version of Office from its own online store to comply with a court order requiring it to remove custom XML technology from its popular Word software starting today.
Ongoing problems with a Microsoft Web site handling software licenses have left some business customers unable to activate and use their Microsoft apps for more than a month.
The world's first robotic girlfriend has hit the market.
You can’t just rush out and buy the most expensive hard disk and expect it to be the best at fulfilling all your needs. Different hard disks are designed for different uses and if you buy the wrong one you’ll either waste a lot of money or find that it simply won’t work with your chosen task. Here we list the top 10 things to look out for when you buy a new hard disk, whether it’s for a laptop, desktop, Networked Attached Storage (NAS) device or a server in a data center.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Smartphone market inches back to growth with Samsung holding lead
- Microsoft makes Windows 10 hardware change for PC security
- Flaw with password manager LastPass could hand over control to hackers
- AI just co-wrote its first horror movie, and you can help make it real
- Microsoft just launched an iPhone camera app
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCSales Support Associate - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- FTSystems Applications ManagerACT
- CCServiceNow Technical LeadNSW
- CCTest CoordinatorQLD
- FTBusiness Intelligence - Policy and Governance ManagerNSW
- CCSAP FICO Consultant/SAP FICO Stream LeadNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL/Web) 160719/P/741Asia
- FTSAP Basis ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Systems AdministratorQLD
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Configuration ManagerACT
- FTSAS Support SpecialistNSW
- CCHigh Severity Incident ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- CCSolution Architect - Supply ChainNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160728/AP/623Asia
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/UNIX) 160804/AP/172Asia
- CCProject Manager - Change/Transformation/Project DeliveryNSW
- CCSenior PHP Developer (12 month contract )VIC