"City is on lockdown. Go to 14th and Jackson if you need help from tear gas pepper spray," read a Twitter post Thursday night. "Explosions all around. Gas or flashbangs? In car in Sears parking lot. One woman chased, tackled an arrested on bike in fr...
When Samsung Electronics unveiled its new X360 laptop at the IFA electronics show in Berlin last week it made a big deal of the machine being lighter than Apple's Macbook Air.
The disk storage industry defied economic gloom in the second quarter with strong increases in both capacity sold and revenue, according to two research companies.
Software-as-a-service (SaaS) is set to grow into one of the most important ways for SMBs to buy security technology, an IDC report has predicted.
Do cybergangs work on evil "product upgrades" to improve their crimeware and attack methods?
Amazon.com has rolled out a video on demand service that offers users ad-free movies and television shows on Macintoshes or PCs.
The second-generation XO laptop from the One Laptop Per Child (OLPC) project, which features two touchscreens and was announced in May, will become available in the first quarter of 2010.
Users running Firefox along with popular Norton security programs have reported problems after updating the browser to version 3.0.1, according to messages on Symantec's and Mozilla's support forums.
The so-called US$100 laptop from the One Laptop Per Child (OLPC) initiative will be available via Amazon.com in the U.S. from November.
Nokia is expanding the capabilities of its online content-sharing site, Ovi, as it steps up competition with other providers of services that link mobile phones to online services.
If speculation that Dell is trying to sell off its computer manufacturing plants is true, then the company could wind up being a more agile competitor in the PC market, according to multiple industry analysts.
A team of researchers have built a malicious Facebook program an experiment to demonstrate the possible dangers of social networking applications.
Microsoft's US$300 million advertising campaign for Windows starring comedian Jerry Seinfeld launched last week night with an extra-long television commercial almost entirely devoid of any talk of Windows, Microsoft, or anything, really.
Telstra BigPond has announced it has exclusive Australian mobile rights to the multiplayer version of Spore.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 5 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Government regulation on cloud security may spur SaaS use in health care
- Progress builds up developer chops with Telerik buy
- IBM and Microsoft pledge to make their Clouds compatible
- Some Bank of America customers double-charged with Apple Pay
- Google to build Play-like hardware store for Project Ara
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW